My Girl

Fate or just a mere coincidence?

"I don't own you, you just belong to me"

Jae’s POV

I'm at Dara’s house. Sanghyun was the one who opened the door, said that Dara was still changing.

‘Come in hyung’, he said while smirking at me.

‘Oh, who is this handsome young man Sanghyun-ah? Your friend?’, a woman said. I looked behind Sanghyun and saw an older replica of Dara. Now that I see it they really have good genes.

I wonder what our babies will look like…

Woah! Did I just think of that?

Well I wouldn’t mind if that happens…

My God, what am I thinking in front of her family?!

‘U-Uh good evening ma’am! I’m Kim Jaejoong and I’m your daughter’s man.. no, I mean boyfriend. Yes, I’m Dara’s boyfriend. I’m glad to finally meet you’, I managed to say as I bowed to her. I was definitely nervous.

‘Oh my! Kim Jaejoong? Oh wow! I finally met you! My daughter always talk about you! I didn’t know you guys are already dating! Ommo! It’s a pleasure to meet you as well!’, she stated as she shook my hands.

‘Omma! Doong-ah! Who’s our guest? Is it Dara unnie’s da---te?!’, I guess that’s Durami, Dara always told me that she’s the biggest fan of DBSK. Of course, she also resembles Dara.

She just stood there, frozen, staring at me as if I’m a ghost. Then in a flash, she lunged at me.

‘OHMYGHADH!!! Kim Jaejoong oppa!! I’m your biggest fan!! Oh my ghadh!! Can I take a photograph with you?!’, she practically screamed while hugging me and I just chuckled as I hug her back.

‘OHMYGHADH!! Kim Jaejoong is hugging me!!’, she screeched as she hugged me tighter. She was so adorable just like her sister.

‘Now, now, Durami. Let go of Jaejoong-shi’, Dara’s mom said as she pulled her away from me.

‘Tsk. Such a fangirl’, Sanghyun teased.

‘Shut up Doong-ah!’, Durami responded before looking back at me with a wide smile.

‘Jaejoong-shi have a sit. Do you want anything to drink?’, Dara’s mom offered kindly as she led me to the cosy living room.

‘Oh no, I’m fine ma’am and please call me Jae’, I said as we sat down.

‘Well then, Jae please feel at home and call me imo, ma’am sounds a bit weird’, she said as she chuckled lightly.

‘O-of course, imo’, I hesitantly replied. It felt nice, I was thankful for their warm welcome and acceptance. I didn’t even think that they will react this way.

‘Ohmyghosh!! Are you unnie’s boyfriend?!’, Durami said as she sat beside me.

‘Yes, he’s noona’s boyfriend’, Sanghyun said as he rolled his eyes and sat beside his mom.

‘Ohmygosh! For real?! Wait, are you gonna be my brother-in-law now?!’, she bluntly asked and I just chuckled.

‘I hope so’, I mumbled and I widened my eyes as I realised what I just said. I looked up and saw their faces filled with shock, admiration and approval. Well at least they didn’t think badly of it. I mean, it would be great if that ever happens, heck it’s more than great, it will be a dream come true for me.

‘Gaedoong-ah, is Joongie here yet?’, I heard Dara say as she entered the living room, looking utterly gorgeous. I can’t even explain how beautiful she is so I just stared with my mouth open.

Yup, I’m totally in love with this girl, my girl.

‘Oh Joongie, you were already here? Doong-ah why didn’t you tell me earlier?’, she said as she glared at her brother.

She looks so adorable even when she’s annoyed.

‘Ohmyghadh unnie! I can’t believe you didn’t tell us that your boyfriend is non-other than the great KIM JAEJOONG?!’, Durami asked as she went up to her sister and shook her violently.

‘Durami, calm down. I’m sure your unnie wanted to tell us’, Dara’s mom- I mean imo said as she tried to calm her daughter.

‘Well?’, Durami persisted as she crossed her arm and looked at her older sister with so much anticipation. The whole time, I just admired Dara’s lips that looks so kissable right now. I heard Sanghyun clear his throat and when I looked at him, I met his glare. I awkwardly looked away and just focused on the pictures on the wall.

‘Well I was going to introduce him to you today myself but you guys already met him before I had a chance to’, she exclaimed.

‘Mhmm fine. So when are you getting marr—‘, before Durami can ask an embarrassing question Dara cut her off.

‘So, Omma, Durami and Doong-ah, this is Kim Jaejoong. He’s my boyfriend’, she shyly introduce me to them as she went beside me.

My baby’s so cute.

‘Babe, I already introduced myself’, I whispered to her as I leaned closer and took her hand, giving it a little squeeze.

‘Ahem!’, Sanghyun interrupted, still wearing the same glare and I just smiled at him, making his glare harder.

‘Don’t you guys have a date to go?’, Imo stated as she looked at us warmly.

‘Oh yes! Come on, Joongie’, Dara exclaimed as she started dragging me.

‘Visit us again, Jae oppa!’, Durami said while waving at me.

‘Of course’, I smiled at her as I ruffle her hair.

‘OHMYGHOSH!! Kim Jaejoong just ruffled my hair!’, she screamed as she jumped with glee and I just chuckled and Sanghyun just rolled his eyes again.

‘Have fun you two’, Imo said as she gave both of us a hug and kiss on the cheek.

‘We will, imo’, I replied as I kiss her cheek.

‘Bring her back, safe and sound. If she even have a scratch on her, you know what will happen hyung’, Sanghyun stated as he crossed his arms, still glaring at me.

‘Yah!’, Dara said as she pinched his side.

‘Ow! Noona that hurts!’, Sanghyun hissed as he massage his side.

‘Well then, stop threatening Joongie!’, she scolded.

‘Tsk. Whatever’, he replied and I just chuckled.

‘No problem Sanghyun. I’ll bring back your noona, unscathed’, I stated seriously before I smile reassuringly and he just nodded.

‘Ok, let’s go’, Dara said before dragging me to my car. I saw all of them wave at us which I responded back.

‘My lady?’, I said charmingly as I opened the door for her.

‘Why, thank you, kind sir’, she said as she giggled before settling on the front seat.

‘You should be’, I joked as I pecked her lips.

‘By the way, you look stunning babe’, I said as I pecked her lips again before smirking and closing the door.

 

Dara’s POV

I blushed at his compliment. I couldn’t even utter a proper reply.

Ghadh, he always makes me go blank.

‘So, where are we going again?’, he asked after settling on the driver seat and starting the car.

‘Do you know Hong Seok Cheon sunbaenim’s restaurant?’, I asked.

‘Oh! Of course! I’m a close friend of him and I always eat there’, he exclaimed as he started driving towards the location.

‘Oh really? I’ve always wanted to go there but I never got a chance to’, I stated while I admire his profile. Now, that I look at him, he really looks good in his formal clothes.

‘Well, we can go there when we’re free, ok? Babe are you listening? Dara?’, I vaguely heard his reply as I was too focused on his face. I realised that I was pretty obvious when checking him out and I knew that just by the way he’s smirking right now.

‘Uhh y-yeah’, I stuttered as I looked away, trying to hide my blush.

‘Mhhmmm did you hear what I just said?’, he teased as he glanced at me as he focused on the road.

‘Y-yeah?’, I said, unsure.

‘Really? Then what did I just say?’, he taunted smugly.

‘That u-uh… ok fine! I wasn’t listening’, I admitted as I covered my face due to embarrassment and I heard him chuckle.

‘Why weren’t you listening babe?’, he asked innocently and I just scowled at him.

‘Because… because I was looking at you’, I mumbled weakly as I fiddled with my hands. I saw Jae’s hand gripped mine before putting it on his thigh.

‘Babe, you can eye me whenever you want’, he said while winking at me playfully before turning his focus on the road again.

‘I wasn’t eye you! I just thought that you looked nice’, I defended myself.

‘Just nice?’, he asked, looking at me as if I betrayed him.

‘More than nice…ok you looked handsome, happy?’, I admitted as I pulled my hands away and crossed my arms while pouting. He just chuckled again before pulling my hand again towards him.

‘That’s more like it babe’, he smugly stated as he kissed my knuckles softly, giving me a quick glance before looking back at the road.

‘Whatever Joongie, just focus on driving’, I instructed before pulling our held hands and putting it on my lap, giving it a squeeze.

‘Yes ma’am!’, he said while smiling at me lovingly which I returned back.

 

Someone’s POV

The couple arrived at the said restaurant. They parked behind the restaurant where people can’t see them. They also went at the back and was greeted by Hong Seok Cheon, himself.

‘Ommo! JJ what are you doing here?! It’s been so long! Yah you don’t even visit me anymore!’, he exclaimed exasperatedly.

‘Oh sorry hyung. I’ve been busy. Oh perfect! Hyung, this is my girl, Sandara Park’, Jae proudly introduced Dara as he hold her protectively on her waist.

‘H-hello sunbaenim’, Dara shyly bowed as she shook his hand.

‘Omona! Your girl?! What is this, JJ? As in, your girlfriend?!’, he asked, astonished at the news.

‘Yes, hyung. She’s my woman’, he stated as he kissed Dara on the cheek, making her blush wildly.

‘How could you steal my man?!’, Seok Cheon demanded as he crossed his arms.

‘E-eh?’, Dara was dumbfounded at his statement.

‘Don’t mind him babe, he’s just really possesive’, Jae chuckled.

‘E-eh?? W-well I’m not giving him back!’, Dara was confused but nevertheless she replied with confidence. Both men laughed at this, leaving her more confused.

‘Hahahaha I like her JJ. Better take care of her, JJ. I heard guys are lining up for her, I even know a dozen of them’, Seok Cheon whispered the last part to Jae and he just groaned.

‘I know that already, hyung. I know how to handle those petty fanboys, tell me their names later ok?’, he smirked evilly.

‘W-what?’, Dara was confused as she didn't hear what they were talking about.

‘Nothing, babe’, Jae replied as he kissed her temple.

‘kekeke now, now, no PDA in front of me. I don’t think I can take it. Anyway, I’ll take you to the reserved table. The other couple are already there so come on!’, Seok Cheon said as he dragged Dara and Jae’s on tail.

‘Take care of JJ, Dara-shi, ok? You guys are perfect for each other’, Seok Cheon giddily whispered to Dara so Jae can’t hear.

‘E-eh? O-of course sunbaenim! Leave him to me and thank you…’, Dara shyly replied. She didn’t notice the look of approval on Seok Cheon’s face.

‘Here you are, lovebirds. Hope you enjoy your dinner. I'll be back with the food. See you, JJ and Dara-shi’, he smiled at them as he stopped outside a door, opening it to them.

‘Thanks hyung’,’Thank you sunbaenim’, they both said before stepping inside.

‘You’re always welcome’, he smiled at the lovebirds before closing the door.

‘Wow he’s really nice and friendly’, Dara stated.

‘Yup, he sure is. Sorry about earlier, he always does that to his friends’, Jae replied as he took Dara’s hand.

‘Mhmm it’s ok. It was interesting’, she replied while smiling at him.

‘Dara unnie?’, A girl exclaimed and they both turned to the source of it. It came from non-other than Im Yoona, who was seating with a guy. The guy was Lee Seung Gi.

‘Jae hyung?’, Seung Gi said as he stood up with Yoona.

‘What are you both doing here?’, the set of couples chorused.

‘We’re dating’, they both exclaimed.

‘Ommo, chincha?!’, they all said, making them all laugh as they kept copying each other.

‘Oh wow! I never thought you two are dating!’, Dara exclaimed when all of them calmed down.

‘Same for you, unnie!’, Yoona stated as they both hugged each other.

‘So Yoona’s the girl that got you so whipped?’, Jae smirked at his friend as they gave each other manly hugs.

‘So Dara’s the special girl, hyung?’, Seung Gi copied his smirk.

‘Yup, my girl’, Jae proudly said as he pulled Dara and held her waist possessively. They both looked at each other lovingly.

‘Ahem! Dinner will be ready in 30 minutes, so please enjoy our seasoned shrimp especially made by the chef’, Seok Cheon interrupted before giving out the mouth-watering appetizer.

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

Seriously, Jaedara should follow Seung Gi and Yoona!

They should reveal their relationship, for real! 

hahaha btw, who loves Hong Seok Cheon?

I know I do! He's so funny and he got lots of hot friends! 

Hahhaha 21bangyen you guessed it right! Was it too obvious?

>.< hahaha guys lets vote for 2NE1 for MAMA ok? Let's show those

es that the QUEENS will not leave their thrones

-Love, Rako-chii~