Signs

Fate or just a mere coincidence?

 

                                    
"God gives us signs but we tend not to notice these signs...probably because we always miss these signs ,or maybe we're just blind or maybe we're just afraid to notice it."
 
 
Jaejoong's POV
 
I stared at the wierd handkerchief that my niece left on my car yesterday. I noticed that something was embroided to it.
 
'S.P. huh...',I muttered to myself as I carressed the initials.
 
   
 

                   (lets say there's 'S.P.' at the top right side)

I don't know why but I can't help but stare at it for the whole day. I even brought it with me during my schedules and Junsu kept teasing me for bringing a girly handkerchief. Yoochun said that I fell in love with a handkerchief which is ridiculous. After our schedules, I searched about the handkerchief and I found out the chick  was called 'kiiroitori' a famous plushie character in Japan. I was actually amused that someone is bringing a wierd handkerchief with them.
 
'Even kids don't bring this with them',I laughed obviously amused by the person's taste.
 
'Hyung!!Come out now, Yoochun's drama is on!',Junsu yelled at me, disturbing my thoughts.
 
'Yeah! I'm coming!',I shouted back as I went outside my room only to find my two members drooling over a commercial.
 
'YAH! Stop drooling, thats disgusting!',I teased them as I settled myself between them.
 
'Tskk! Hyung you just missed Etude's newly released commercial...',Junsu said to me while wiping his drool.(lets just say dara is still in etude)
 
'What about it?',I asked not really interested.
 
'What about it?! Aigoo hyung your missing a lot this days!',Junsu palming his face. I looked over at Yoochun.
 
'Well let's just say a goddesses named Sandara Park appeared into our t.v. screen just a minute ago. And damn, she's gorgeous!',Yoochun explained.
 
'Ohh...',I replied to them.
 
'Just 'ohh'? Hyung have you seen Sandara Park before?',Junsu said shocked to my reply and I just shrugged.
 
'Ohh Jae you seriously need to stop living under a rock',Yoochun laughed at me.
 
'Well isn't she one of the member of 2ne1 in YGE? You know, the girl with wierd hairstyles. She's probably like TOP, an alien',I innocently said to them which only earned another laugh from Yoochun and a shocked face from Junsu.
 
'Well whatever, let's just watch the drama',I said to divert the topic cause I know Junsu will pester me about it. He's a sensitive fanboy.
 
We watched the drama and we praised Yoochun for his great acting. I was about to change the channel when a goddesses appeared in the screen. She was speaking in English with her cute, angelic voice.
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObjPg3kRshY(kekeeke Dara unnie,with her cute filipino accent!WOOh!Don't worry I have that accent too unnie lol)
 
'Hyung that's Sandara Park and hyung.....hyung are you listening to me?',Junsu asked but I just focused onto the screen.
 
'Hmm...',I replied to him.
 
'She's a goddesses, right Jae?',Yoochun smirked at me.
 
'Hmm...she's ok...but she's missing something',I denied.
 
'Yeah right..',Junsu said to me not believing my reply.
 
'I'm tired...I'm going to sleep now',I said before they can start another conversation.
 
I went to my room and locked the door. I slumped my body to my bed. I couldn't stop thinking about the initials on the handkerchief and the goddess named Sandara Park.
 
'Nah...that's impossible...',I muttered to myself shaking away my thoughts before it leads to something else.
 
But Sandara Park was still in my mind, like a replay button. Her hair, nose, lips and her eyes were imprinted on my head. I can't help thinking about her especially her eyes, those eyes that seemed to have cried a million tears. Even though she looks happy during the commercial I can see bitterness in her eyes, or is it just me?
 
I shrugged my thoughts away,'It's not like I'm interested in her or something', I thought before I was taken over by fatigue and went to a deep slumber.
 
              (Why is he so hot even while sleeping?!Damn~)
 
 
No one's POV
 
'What's wrong with Jae hyung?',Junsu asked.
 
'Hmmm...by the looks of it he's smitten to a certain goddess',Yoochun replied to him with a smirk.
 
'Bhwo? Goddess? You mean Sandara Park? Well can't blame him for that....but wait that's impossible, as far as I know Jae hyung have a cold heart',Junsu exclaimed.
 
'Hmm that's true...',Yoochun agreed.
 
'The last thing I heard from him after his breakup with his girlfriend 7 years ago was, "Love is bull!Its just happens in movies so dont expect me to love again because thats plain ridiculous!"',Junsu sadly said while remembering the past, where his hyung suffered a lot because of his ex-girlfriend who cheated, stole his money and even threatened his own mother.
 
'Hmm...should we make him believe in love again?',He suggested to Junsu.
 
'Oh I'm in~',the latter beamed at him.
 
The two left the living room with a satisfied look on their faces.
 
 
***************************************************************************************************************************************************************
 
 
kekkee guys Jaedara's favourite characters ^
kekekke such an adorable coupe :)
Ok,this is the update hope you like it ~
(I smell Jaedara moments...soon kekkeke)
-Love,Rako-chii