Nice Meeting You

Fate or just a mere coincidence?
"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art.... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival"
 
 
No One's POV
 
The 'supposed to be' couple were walking beside the river, STILL OBLIVIOUS that they are still holding each other's hands.
 
'So Sandara-shi what brings you here in Japan?',Jae said as he looked down at Dara.
 
 
'Ahm we made our promotions here in Japan which was finally done, how about you sunbae?',Dara asked as looked up to him.
 
 
Their faces were close, as in very close to each other that they can feel each others breathe and their eyes stared at each other, as if they are going to kiss. But unfortunately, they were interupted by the laughter of a couple that was passing by. They immediately turned their heads in opposite directions to hide their blushing face, which was red as tomato.
 
'A-ahm, w-well I was given a 2 week vacation by my president and I decided to go here to visit some close friends',Jae replied while stuttering. He was suprised that he was stuttering in front of someone, especially when he just met her.
 
'A-ahm that's nice sunbae',Dara awkwardly replied.
 
'Hmm...I don't like being called sunbae, how about you call me anything you want and I'll call you Dara,is that ok?',Jae said to her to brighten up the mood.
 
'Ehh?..Ahm sure...but wait I'm older than you so you should call me noona!',Dara said as she remembered that he was younger than her.
 
 
'Eyy~That's impossible....wait how old are you?',Jae asked to confirm.
 
'I'm 2 years older than you, for you information',Dara exclaimed to him.She was shocked at how she's comfortable with someone, especially when she just met him. Normally, it takes her a week or so to be comfortable with someone, heck it can even take a year but Jae easily made her open up.
 
'Ehh?! No way!...but still I'll call you Dara, it doesn't feel right when I call you noona',Jae said to her.
 
'Ehh?!!!!!! But I'm...',she was going to encourage him to call her noona but Jae was stubborn.
 
 
'No you're not noona~ You're Dara~ Dara~ Dara~',Jae said louder so that she can't argue with him. He was actually showing his true colours to her which really shock him as he rarely do that and if he did it's only to his close friends or family. He was amazed how Dara can make him open up so easily.
 
'Fine but I'll call you Joongie!',she said while smirking.
 
'Eyy! That's not fair, it sounds childish and..',he was going to argue with her but as he did to her, she interupted him.
 
'No you're Joongie~ Joongie~ Joongie~',she mimicked Jae and stuck her tongue out and said 'Mehroong~' to him.
 
 
'Aish fine..',Jae gave up.
 
After their little argument a sudden fireworks display disturbed them, making them mesmerized by the beautiful scene.
 
'Wow, it's beautiful',they both said at the same time which made them look at each other. They broke into laughter as they realised that they were thinking the same.
 
 
'何かわいいカップル',the old lady beside them said while smiling as she looked at their linked hands before walking away.
 
And of course they knew what it meant, as Jae knows how to speak japanese and Dara was currently studying japanese, it meant'What a cute couple'. They were suprised at what the old lady said and looked at each other with the same confused face before looking where the old lady looked at earlier. It took both of them a minute to process what was happening before realising that they were actually holding each other's hands for the whole time. They immediatly took their hands away and looked at the opposite directions to hide their blushing face.
 
'S-sorry!...',they both said as they turned around to look at each other and as if it's de ja vu, their faces were close to each other again but the only thing that was different was that their mouths were 1 cm apart from each other making them freeze on their spot. They were immobile and as if everything went silent, they couldn't hear anything except their own heart, beating incredibly fast.
 
 
They snapped into reality when they realised what was happening. They both looked down the ground, to hide their scarlet faces, causing both of them to bump into each others head. They looked at each other and broke into laughter as they were thinking, doing and saying the same things again and again. But their fun moments were disturbed by the ringing of their phone.They both looked at their phones.
 
 
From:Bominator
To:Dara
 
YAHH!! Where are you?! It's already 9:30 in the evening and you're still not back! I'll give you 30 minutes to come back to our hotel or else I will kidnap Tam-tam, you understand!?
 
 
From:Manager 
To:Jaejoong
 
Yah! I forgave you for leaving me all alone this afternoon but I won't forgive you for coming back late, it's already 9:30 for pete's sake! Yoochun is getting worried and Junsu is getting hungry! Better come back now or else I'll tell president that you ditched me!
 
 
'Uh-oh...',they both said, seriously they can pass as twins.
 
'Joongie I better go, someone is getting annoyed..',Dara said as she pouted.
 
'Hmm me too Dara',he said as he also pouted.
 
 
'Let's take a taxi. Where are you staying at anyway?',Jae asked her as he hailed a taxi.
 
'It's the hotel near the Tokyo bridge',she replied to him. (I don't know what the place is called.>.<)
 
'Ohh? I'm near there too...Kaja?',Jae asked her as he opened the door of the taxi he just hailed for her.
 
'Thanks',Dara said as she sat down, grateful for his action.
 
'No problemo~',Jae said with a smile as he sat beside her.
 
'To tokyo bridge please',Jae said in fluent japanese.
 
Less than 20 minutes they reached the Tokyo bridge. Jae dropped Dara off first to her hotel, just to be safe. Jae asked the driver to wait for 5 minutes so he can bid his farewell to his newly found friend.
 
'So, Dara, nice meeting you and I hope this means that were friends now',Jae said as he offered his hand for a shake.
 
 
'Kekeke nice meeting you aswell Joongie and of course we are friends now',Dara replied as she took his hands for a shake.
 
Both of them felt the sparks again so they immediately let go of their hands.
 
'A-ahm so..yeah goodnight Dara and I hope we can meet again, Sayonara~',Jae said as he started to leave but stopped when Dara shouted his 'new nickname'.
 
'Joongie-ah! Goodnight and Yeah I hope we will meet again, Sayonara~',she said while waving her hands to him. He waved his hands back before he went inside the taxi.
 
 
Dara stood outside her hotel, still waving her hands with a big smile plastered on her face.
 
Jae just laughed at her, finding it adorable so he pulled down the taxi's window and waved again as the taxi started to leave. Jae didn't leave his eyes from Dara until he couldn't see her anymore.
 
 
Both of them enjoyed their day as a smile was plastered on their faces as they reached their own hotels. But turned into a frown as they realised something...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
..... they didn't get each other's numbers.
 
 
 
 
*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************
This is my desktop wallpaper ^ kekkeke
Anyway guys this is the update~its a bit long though
I seriously hope you guys like this cause I have to redo it for 3 times becoz
of my stupid fingers keeps pressing wierd buttons that deleted the update
I was going to give up but I tried again and finally its done!!!YAY!
Like it?Love it?Hate it?just tell me :))
Idk why but seeing your comments guys makes me happy ^-^
well,adios~
-LOVE,Rako-chii