Fake or True 'Smile'?

Fate or just a mere coincidence?
"You can only hold a smile for so long, after that it's just teeth"
 
Dara's POV
 
We all arrived in Jeju Island at exactly 2pm. We all went to our hotel and went to our reserved rooms. At 4pm we all went to the main lobby as the director instructed us on what to do during stay in Jeju.
 
'Ok guys, I'll explain our schedules for this 2 weeks. First of all, I will give 3 days of vacation for our staffs and of course for you guys as well..',he said as he gestured at the 8 of us before he continued his speech,'...I'm giving you all 3 days to be friends with each other, to bond and be closer to each other as I know you guys only mostly met for the first time. This will help all of you guys to work cooperatively and make this cf a success. After those 3 days I hope you guys become comfortabe with each other and for 5 days we will do our photoshoot first and then for a week we will all shoot the commercial. And that's it, now let's go to the buffet area and eat our dinner, kaja! kaja!',he said as he smiled at us before going to the buffet area with the staff.
 
'Wow! I'm so excited! I can't believe we'll have 3 days to enjoy our stay here! ASSA!~',Bom said beside me as we started walking to the buffet area.
 
 
'kekeke I know right! Ahh~ this is great!',I said to her.
 
'Well, well you guys all look excited~',Tabi said to us.
 
'Hey guys mind if we joing your conversation!',Hee Oppa said as he linked arms with me and Tabi while smiling at both of us.
 
'Sure, Oppa!',Bom beamed beside me.
 
'Eyy~ you guys let us join too!',Jessica said behind us while pouting.
 
 
'kekeke come here~',Bom said as she linked her arms with Jessica. I saw Yoona, Joon and Yunho behind her.
 
'Yah! Joon-ah! Yoona! Yunho! Come on!',I beamed at them as I gestured them to join our group.
 
'Deh~ Noona!',Joon replied as he went between me Bom and linked arms with us while smiling like a kid.
 
'Ah yeah',Yunho said awkwardly as he went beside Tabi who linked arms with him.
 
YUNHO,TABI,HEECHUL,ME,JOON,BOM,JESSICA
 
'Ahm..I need to go to the toilet unnie, you guys go first',Yoona said behind us before going to the toilet. We all nodded but Jessica have a worried yet sorry look while staring at Yoona's back.
 
 
'Umh you guys go first I'll go with her',Jessica said before running towards Yoona. I was hesitant if I should also follow them but the guys and Bommie dragged me to the buffet area with them.
 
 
Yoona's POV
 
 
'Why is it always her?!!',I screamed as I looked at myself in the mirror that reflected a raging beauty filled with jealousy and anger.
 
'Yoona??',Jessica said as she went inside the toilet and walked towards me with a sorry look.
 
'Why are you here unnie? You know what happened but why did you go with them? WITH HER?!',I shouted at her not minding that people outside can hear me shouting.
 
'Yoona...I-I...I'm sorry...but I think she's not the type to have an affair with HIM..Maybe she doesn't have a clue about HIM! Yoona maybe---',she said to me.
 
'SHUT UP! SHUT UP!! It's all her fault! She seduced oppa and took him away from me! If it wasn't for her...If it wasn't--',I shouted at her.
 
 
'Yoona! Get a hold of yourself! You knew from the start that he was that kind of person Yoona! But you ignored it! We warned you but you turned deaf because of HIM! When he broke up with you he confessed that he just toyed with you, to kill time didn't he?! I was there with you Yoona!....when I first saw Dara unnie I knew she wasn't that kind of person your thinking of! So don't blame her because of that ex of yours!',Jessica said as she shook me.
 
'No unnie! How would you know about her true colors when you just met her?! I can't believe you fell for her trap too?! I can't believe this!',I said as I walked out.
 
 
'No one will understand me...no one! Just wait and see unnie I'll show you her true colours! I'll show all of the people how disgusting she is!',I said inside my head before I marched down the buffet area while wearing my fake smile.
 
 
Jessica's POV
 
After Yoona went out, I just sighed.
 
 
'I know, Yoona...because Dara unnie smiled and glowed like you...back then, when you haven't met that bastard yet..',I mumbled before I went to the buffet area.
 
 
*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Doodung!!WOOP!WOOP!!2NE1 is finally on Running Man!
KYAAAA!!I already watched it 4 times raw and subbed lol
hahahha anyway guys check it out!here's the link~ V
kekeke anyways this is my update after 9 days of being a lazy lol
hhahaha I'm sorry guys as you may all know I'm a lazy bum (I warned yous!)
hahhha sorry anyways guys I might update again but I'm not sure.. okies?
>.< (I'm currently learning my guitar again after 6 months of not practising lol)
GOODLUCK TO ME! >.<
-Love,Rako-chii