I'm not jealous!!!!

Fate or just a mere coincidence?
"The jealous are possessed by a mad devil and a dull spirit at the same time"
 
 
Jaejoong's POV
 
This days, I feel so gloomy and grumpy mainly because of myself. If I just accepted that movie offer!
 
 
'AISHHH!!!',I suddenly burst out due to frustration.
 
'Hyung w-what's wrong with you?',Junsu asked me with a confuse and worried expression.
 
'Yeah what's wrong with you? This days your always grumpy and most of the times we find you talking to yourself....it's scaring us already',Yoochun said with the same expression.
 
'...It's nothing...I'm going to sleep..',I said as I trudge towards my room and closed it before they ask for more.
 
I slumped my body on my bed but I groaned as I remember what happened few months ago.
 
FLASHBACK
 
'So Jae, there's a new movie that was offered to you and I heard that the director of the movie is one of the famous directors in Korea! So, will you accept it or not?',my manager asked me inside the car. We just finished shooting our Tony Moly cf.
 
'Uh...why so sudden? And didn't I just finished 'Jackal'?',I asked him.
 
'Well the president said it will be interesting and he said that the plot was a masterpiece, it's a true story of an author about a tragic love! He also said that the female leads will be Park Shinye and an unknown girl but he said that she's a godess! So, you in?',my manager said with so much anticipation.
 
 
'Hyung, I already said to you that 'Jackal' will be my last movie for the year. I want to concentrate on music this time. Tell the president to decline it immediatly',I said to him.
 
'Pssh...if you regret this don't you dare blame me!',he playfully warned me.
 
After a week, I recieved a call from Dara.
 
'Joongie-ah!!! Guess what?!',Dara said with glee.
 
'What? Wait I can sense it will be good news, right?',I said as I chuckled.
 
'It's way better than good news! I will be an official actress in Korea!!',she said to me. I can imagine her wearing a big bright smile just through her voice.
 
 
'WOW! That's great! Wait are you doing a drama or what?',I asked. I'm already getting an ominous feeling but I shrugged it off.
 
'It won't be a drama, actually it will be a movie!! The movie is about a true story of a famous author and will be directed with a famous director in Korea! Even though I'm bad at romantic/tragedy plots I will try my best to master it! Kyaa! I'm so happy!',she said and the ominous feeling came back again, much stronger now.
 
'Wait....Dara are you taking the supporting actor role?',I hesitantly asked.
 
'Nope! In fact, I'll be one of the female lead! So, I need to work harder than ever because this will be my debut as an actress! Joongie sunbae you better help me ok? kekeke',she said proudly.
 
 
I was speechless. I'm sure that the movie that my manager was talking about last week is the movie that she will be doing.
 
'Joongie? Are you still there??',she asked me and I can sense that she's worried.
 
'Uhh...yeah...ummm Dara I'm sorry but I got to go now. My manager is calling for me',I lied.
 
'Ohh! Sure, maybe next time again!',she said cheerfully and it made me feel a little guilty but I have to go to my president's office now and be her leading man!
 
'Yeah, congratiolation again Dara I'm happy for you. Goodbye',I sincerely said.
 
'kekeke thank you! Bye~',she said and hanged up.
 
After the call I immediatly went to my president's office and without any permission from his secretary , I went inside his office.
 
'Hyung!...I....ah...the role....the movie ....I...give me!',I said while panting.
 
'Jae can you speak properly please?',he said to me.
 
 
'President I will accept the role for the movie you were talking about last week!',I said to him after calming myself.
 
'Oh that? I thought you said to decline it immediatly and I told the director that you will not be acting on any movies or dramas this year because you said you want to concentrate on your music. Why are you accepting it now?',he said to me.
 
'Well is it still possible to get the role?',I said as I ignored his question.
 
'Well the director chose you to lead it but because you declined it, he just picked somebody else and I heard Lee MinHo will be taking the leading man's role so there's no possibilities that you'll get back the role Jae',he explained to me while looking at me with full of curiousity.
 
 
'£$^^&\yu()*76!!%**!!',I muttered in frustration gaining another look from my president.
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
'Hyung! Wake up! It's already 4pm! Aren't we going to watch Dara noona's movie?!',Junsu said while banging the door disturbing my horrible nightmare. I didn't even notice I fell asleep while reminscing what happened few months ago.
 
'Okay...I'll be ready in 30 minutes!',I said as I trudge to the bathroom to get ready.
 
IN THE CINEMA
 
The 3 of us were covered in disguise as we went to the cinema to watch Dara's movie. She said that I have to watch her movie no matter what. Well during this past few months she's been asking me for advice and I always helped her whenever I have time, even though I regretted not accepting the leading role I was happy because I can help Dara .
 
The movie was amazing but I was only focusing on Dara during the whole movie. Whenever I notice that she's atually doing what I suggested I can't help but secretly smile. I can tell that she'll be one of the greatest actress in Korea in the future. But every time I see her with that Minho I can't help but to frown and I dont know why, maybe it's because Dara became so close to me that I feel that I have to protect her. I'm also sad that I'm not the only one whose close to her.
 
 
My eyes widened when I saw the ending. My hands started to form into a fist probably due to shock?(seriously jae?just shock?)Dara didn't mention that the kiss will be deep and it even lasted for nearly 5 minutes! Seriously, 5 minutes?! I can last long for 10 minutes and I'm a better kisser than him!
 
'Wait what am I even thinking?..',I whispered to myself and shook my head, erasing the word
'JEALOUSY'. I'm not jealous besides I only like Dara as a friend and.... nothing else!(yeah right!-_-)
 
 
Someone's POV
 
Outside the cinema five girls stood outside.
 
'Unnie!!!! I think I'm dying!!',girl 1 said after watching the movie.
 
'My theian heart is breaking apart!',girl 2 cried. The other girls didn't respond and just cried with them including the leader.
 
After 20 minutes of drama.
 
'Don't worry girls! It's only acting!',the leader encouraged while sniffing.
 
'Y-yeah it's acting!hahahaha',girl 4 said encouraging the others to think positively.
 
The five girls all laughed not noticing the wierd looks coming from their surroundings.
 
Little did they know a set of another five girls were smirking evilly while walking pass them.
 
'Tsk...they have such delusional minds don't you think?', girl A asked after passing them.
 
'I know right? Jaedara? bhuahahaha ridiculous! We all know that Minho oppa and Dara unnie are match made in heaven and we all have proofs and I mean real proofs!',girl B replied proudly.
 
'Tsk. Let them be, we don't need to fight because we already won',their leader said while smirking.
 
The five girls laughed victoriously while continued walking.
 
 
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
YO GUYS!!Wassup~I finished my exams!YAY!!
kkekeke anyways,thanks for all of you who kept 
waiting for new updates and for those who subscribed~
*90 degrees bow* :D AND GUYS PLZ GO TO CHAP 18!
JAE SERIOUSLY NEED YOUR VOTES!VOTE HIM KAAY?
AND ALSO VOTE OUR DARA TOO! :D
kkekeeekke as I promised this will be triple update :)
-Love,Rako-chii