Hopeful

Fate or just a mere coincidence?

"Together, forever and always"

Somebody’s POV

The third shoot and the following shoots went extremely well mainly because the tension between the male actors were finally gone but from time to time they bicker like cats and dogs. However, everything was going well and the shoot went smoothly.

For the four of the main leading men, they got along well and everything was normal again for them. Sure there’s still lingering tension between them but other than that everything was fine and dandy. And Dara was happy about it. She and Geun Suk were now talking in a civilised manner and Minho and Hyunjoong were no longer awkward with her. Jae, well, he’s still wary of the guys but he knew that his Angel has her undivided attention when it comes to him and whenever he noticed that, he felt proud and loved. Though, since the guys still adore his Angel, they still crowd her and most of the times he can’t even have an alone time with her. It annoys him but whenever the shoot finishes or when the pests are gone, they will cuddle secretly and just take a nap while holding each other. When they go home they spend extra time in each other’s place and have their alone time together by watching t.v., eating, talking, reading scripts or just making out on their couch or bed or anywhere.

They are extremely happy in each other’s company and thankfully they still haven’t gotten caught by the media. It’s not they don’t want to tell everybody, actually, they wanted to shout it to the world but they didn’t want to be selfish and trouble their group mates so they patiently wait for the right time to expose their relationship. And whenever they get asked who they were dating they will either ignore it or change the subject or just smile and say they’re contented. Some people knew something was going on between them but they didn’t have proof and the staff at the filming site are always protective of their actors so they couldn’t get enough evidence. And whenever they get near to an evidence someone will always get it before them. Some rumours says that some group of girls were threatening some reporters or that they were the reason that some of their links were stolen or destroyed. But they were sure of something though, Jae and Dara has this immense chemistry that when the drama came out they had the biggest fandom ever. Their drama got extremely high ratings and eventually became the drama of the year. Teenagers and adults go in a frenzy every episode and even the elders and children got hooked. The characters in the drama were greatly loved and the actors got well known. It was a success and the director couldn’t be more proud.

After 6 months of filming the drama, they received various amounts of offers for a movie or C.F. They went to interviews and even went around Asia to promote and give thanks to their fans. Everybody was sad that it has to end and they requested for a sequel but the director told them that he won’t be able to create another drama as great as this so he will take a long hiatus for improvements and inspirations. But he did promise them that that next time he’ll come back, he’ll create a movie that will shake the whole country or maybe the world.

After this 2ne1 shortly made their come back and JYJ shortly followed and because of their hectic schedules the couple has little time with each other but that didn’t ruin their relationship, instead it strengthened them even more.As for Bom and Junsu, they got along well since they were the one they always hang out with whenever they go out. They love to bicker all the time and the couple knew that they will eventually go out with each other sooner or later. CL became widely known in America and Europe and she brought the name of 2ne1 around the country so they dominated the whole world after the release of their album. Just to let you know, CL confessed to Yoochun a few months ago and they eventually dated each other though they have a complicated relationship since CL is possessive and independent while Yoochun is a gentleman and more reserved so most of the times they argue because of this but nevertheless at the end of the day they are still intensely in love with each other. And Minzy, well the little dancer turned into a very exotic lady and has a line of admirers including Kai, Taemin, and others. But Minzy brushed them off and concentrated on her dancing skills and her study.

After a year of endless blessings, everyone thought that it will stay that way but they were wrong. After 2ne1’s promotion and world tour they decided to have a long hiatus and to improve their skills. Dara went to acting again while practising her vocal skills, Minzy and Bom went to America to improve their vocal and dancing skills and CL went to London and improving her skills while modelling for her BFF, Jeremy Scott. This long hiatus didn’t mean they disbanded, they just wanted to improve their individual skills and they also talk to each other daily whenever they can. “2ne1 will always be forever, will always be sisters no matter what” CL claimed during their last concert. It was amazing how they still became the Queens even if they were gone in the the music industry for a long time. Blackjacks always supported them and the girls couldn’t be happier. “Wait for us, WE WILL COME BACK” that was the last thing the Blackjacks heard during their last concert. It was a memorable day and Blackjacks vowed to wait no matter how long it is.

Another memorable thing after that was the comeback of JYJ and TVXQ. Everyone thought they will fight against each other as they will release their album at the same time but no one thought of them coming back TOGETHER! It was chaos after the release of their album. The Cassiopeia were rejoicing along with others. Everyone supported it but DBSK told everybody that this will be their last album together as most of them are going into the military after their promotion so JYJ and TVXQ decided to disband for now. It shook the whole country as they took in the news. Everyone was devastated most especially a certain girl.

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************

So yup I actually couldn't finish it on

Valentines day >.<

I'm prolonging this aren't I? XD 

Actually I had a date with my best friend,

well she forced me to go with her since she's

also lonely xD so yup blame her for this hahha

Anyways hope you like it and I'll try to update tomo

-Love, Rako-chii~