Revelation

Fate or just a mere coincidence?

"You will face your greatest opposition when you are closest to your biggest miracle."

Somebody’s POV

The five men and the flustered couple did not move an inch. You can practically hear a needle drop.

‘What is going on here?’, Geun Suk asked again, shocked and betrayal was written on his face.

‘Are you not going to answer?’, Minho asked while he’s palm formed into fist as he stared at the couple looking comfortable with each other. Too comfortable for his liking.

‘Why is Dara on your lap Jae?’, Hyunjoong asked with his jaw clenched.

‘Are you ok Jae?’, the director casually asked as he sat on one of the chairs, completely ignoring the tension between the four men .

‘Thank ghadh you’re still alive Jae’, Heechul followed after locking the door. Just like the director, he calmly sat on the other seat as he observed the tension between the men.

‘I…. Uhh…. I just’, Dara was flustered as she tried to answer while trying to get away from Jae’s grip since she thinks it’s rude to be in a scandalous position in front of her friends and director but Jae thought differently.

‘Yes I’m fine and thankfully still alive’, he ignored the other questions as he held Dara possessively. He gazed proudly to the other three who stared back at him murderously.

‘I’m asking, what is going on here?!’, Geun Suk asked impatiently. He wanted to rip Dara away from his so-called friend.

‘What do you think?’, Jae challenged him.

‘I think you should let Sandy go’, Hyunjoong exclaimed calmly but his voice held so much power as if he’s ready to pounce on Jae.

‘Let me think…how about a no?’, Jae smirked back at his best friend. He knew Hyunjoong have feelings for Dara. He realized that along with his own feelings to Dara but he did not care. ‘May the best man win’ he said that time but he already won. Dara was his and will always be from now on.

‘Jae, stop it!’, Dara warned as he sensed the tension between the four men. She looked pleadingly to Heechul and the director but they just shrugged and observed the whole thing.

‘Why? Can’t I hold my own girlfriend?’, Jae finally drop the bomb and all of them gasp except for Jae, Heechul and the director.

‘Jae!’, Dara gasped in shock. She didn’t think that Jae will reveal it now. She thought it was inappropriate at the moment.

‘G-girlfriend?’, Minho whispered, not believing what he just heard.

‘Y-you guys are dating?’, Hyunjoong asked, flabbergasted.

‘Since when?!’, Geun Suk asked, any moment now he’ll just explode.

‘Just this week’, Dara replied shyly not noticing the grave faces of the three men. There was no use of denying. It was already too late and beside they’ll find out sooner or later.

‘Wah! Chincha! Congrats Jae and Dara! I knew that you guys have the chemistry!’, Heechul congratulated both of them and he might as well loosen the tension. It felt like any moment the four men will go in a rampage, it was suffocating watching them but nevertheless it amused him. How can this little lamb be so dense even though she’s surrounded with men who won’t hesitate to ravish her if given a chance. He bet that these men will not hesitate to kneel in front of her just to fulfil her requests. It feels like the manga he read last night.

‘This is practically reverse harem’, he thought amusingly. But then again he couldn’t blame the men, this little lamb in front of him is terribly irresistible.

‘Thank you Hee oppa’, Dara responded shyly.

‘Congrats Jae and Dara-shi. However, you should be more careful. This can become a big scandal if you guys were found dating’, the director reminded them.

‘Don’t worry sir. We’re going to be careful from now on’, Jae responded as he held Dara closer.

‘I was in my disguise so I think it was safe’, Dara exclaimed but she was still worried that the media will know.

‘Still, I think it would be good if you get away here quickly before anybody finds you’, the director instructed her which she nodded in response.

‘We can go together’, Jae suggested not wanting her away from him.

‘No, Jae. I think it will be best for you guys to not go together’, Heechul said.

‘Yeah, Jae. Don’t worry we’ll see each other anyway. We still have our first shoot right director?’, Dara asked as she reluctantly untangle herself from Jae.

‘Oh of course! We only came here to check on Jae but it seems that he’s fine’, the director informed her.

‘Oh that’s great! Ok Jae I’ll see you later, ok?’, Dara asked as she caressed Jae’s face.

‘Ok, fine! See you, angel’, Jae said before stealing a small peck.

‘Jae!’, Dara was embarrassed since everybody was still here.

‘What?’, Jae cheekily responded.

‘Geez. See you then!’, Dara said after putting her disguise and making sure nobody was in the hallway before going out, leaving the men.

‘Well then, guys let’s go?’, the director said after a while before going out first.

‘Come on, guys let’s go!’, Heechul ushered the three men out of the room.

‘We’re not done yet Jae’, Geun Suk exclaimed before going out.

‘Let’s talk later Jae’, Minho seconded before following Geun Suk.

Lastly, Hyunjoong just gazed at him for a minute before silently going out.

‘I guess you have so many rivals Jae, Goodluck!’, Heechul said amused by all of these.

‘I know’, Jae sighed as Heechul patted his shoulder before going out as well.

Jae’s phone rang and he saw his manager’s name.

‘Neh hyung, I’m in room 201. You have my disguise right?’, Jae asked before he hung up after getting his answer.

‘Ah I already claimed her but those dwarfs are relentless! Tsk I guess I have to work harder to keep them away from my angel’, Jae mumbled as he stared at the ceiling. After a few minutes he heard a knock.

‘Jae, come on!’, His manager said while giving his disguise.

‘I already talk to the receptionist, let’s go’, his manager informed him.

‘Thanks hyung!’, He replied brightly.

‘Hmmmm… yup you’re still alive’, his manager muttered while chuckling.

‘Yeah I need to. To keep those pests away’, He mumbled and went out of the room 201 with his manager. 

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************

This is the last update for now~

Ahh a few more chapters guys and 

this fanfic will be over! Finally I can start 

on Darabie!! :D lol anyways it's christmas break

so do expect me to update more :) Thanks guys

(OH MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

-Love, Rako-chii~