The Talk

Fate or just a mere coincidence?

"Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it."

Someone’s POV

The first shoot went well than they expected but the staff noticed the big tension between 4 certain actors. After the shoot everyone went home except the 2 actors who went somewhere else. They arrived at a secluded area in Han River. They parked their car and confronted each other.

‘Jaejoong’, the man glared.

‘Geun Suk’, the latter replied wearing the same expression.

Both of them just stared at each other. No one blinked, nobody talked, and they just stared at each other with their unreadable expression.

‘Are we just going to stare at each other? Aren’t you going to say something?’, Jae said calmly but inside his pockets, his hands were formed into fist.

‘Yeah, I’m just here to inform you that whatever it is that goes on between you and MY Dee, is not going to last.’, Geun Suk smirked at him as he noticed that Jae suddenly went rigid.

‘Hah, I think my ears are playing with me. Did you say YOUR Dee?’, Jae laughed humourlessly, clenching his jaw as he stared murderously at his close friend.

‘Yes, MY Dee. My Sandara. My jagiya’, he replied proudly.

‘I don’t think so’, Jae replied as he grind his teeth together.

‘Did you know that Dara was my girlfriend for 2 long years?’, he states proudly but Jae just laughed at him and it ticked Geun Suk since it was supposed to irritate him instead.

‘My friend, the keyword is “WAS”. And so what? The past is past’, Jae replied as he chuckled.

‘Ah, however you can’t erase the past Jae. Sandara Park will always be tied to me and you can’t do anything about that’, Geun Suk stated as he smiled with triumph as he saw Jae narrow his eyes.

‘Don’t be delusional Geun Suk. I know what happened and I will never let her near you again!’, Jae raged.

‘Ah, did she also tell you that she already forgave me? What does that tell you, Jae? I bet Dara took pity on you and decided to make you her rebound just so she can move on’, Geun Suk exclaimed as he laughed at Jae’s expression filled with uneasiness and anger. The great man wasn’t confident and Geun Suk took advantage of that. He will do anything to break their relationship, anything just so he can have Dara back.

‘Shut up! You bastard! Even if Dara forgave you she will not go back to you!’, Jae said in fury.

‘Whatever you think, Jae’, he smirked but it didn’t last long as Jae lunged at him and punched him hard on his cheek. He was taken aback but he retaliate and punched him as well.

‘I will never let Dee go!’, Geun Suk exclaimed.

‘Like hell I will let you even be near her!’, Jae responded with a punch on Geun Suk’s stomach.

‘This is for hurting Dara’, Jae exclaimed before giving him another blow on his stomach. Geun Suk felt some of his ribs breaking. He never took Jae as a violent person in fact he was never the one to initiate a fight before. Geun Suk didn’t retaliate anymore as he accepted that last blow because he knows that he deserved that. If he was on Jae’s shoes he would do the same.

‘Don’t go near Dara, or else..’, Jae didn’t finish and just stride towards his car before speeding off.

‘We’ll see’, Geun Suk smirked as he spit out some blood before standing up and going to his own car. Geun Suk knew how much Jae loved Dara but even if he was his friend he won’t give up.

Both of the men left Han River as if nothing happened.  

 

Jae’s POV

‘I bet Dara took pity on you and decided to make you her rebound just so she can move on’

I grip the steering wheel tightly as those words kept swirling inside my head. I didn’t care of what he said but somehow his words bothers me a lot. I know it’s false but it annoys me.

I wonder how Dara can forgive him so easily.

I stopped my car and before I got out I heard my phone ring.

‘Hello?’, I answered when I saw Dara’s name.

‘Jae where are you? I’ve been knocking on your door for ages’, I heard her say as I walk towards my front door and there I found her in front of my private house. I hung up as I stared at her. She was facing my door so she couldn’t really see me.

‘Hello? What the? Did he hung up on me?’, I saw her disappointed back but it didn’t last as I hugged her. She squealed and stiffen but it only lasted for a second.

‘What are you doing here, Angel? It’s late’, I said as I nuzzled her neck and smell her intoxicating scent.

‘Oh, Jae it was you. I nearly screamed ’, Dara exclaimed as she chuckled as she relaxed on my embrace. I chuckled before releasing her and opening my door.

‘Come in’, I said as I hold the door for her.

‘Jae is that a bruise?’, Dara exclaimed as she touched my cheek. !

‘Uh it’s nothing, baby’, I replied awkwardly after closing the door and walking pass her to the living room.

‘What do you mean, nothing? That’s a bruise! How did you get that?’, She exclaimed as I sat down my couch. I look at her concerned face as she stood in front of me with her hands on her hips.

She looks gorgeous with that stern posture…

‘Jae! Are you listening to me?!’, she asked as she snap her fingers in front of me.

‘Baby, it’s ok I just…uh.. fell that’s why I got the bruise’, I tried giving my best excuse.

‘Don’t lie to me Jae. How do you explain your busted lips then? And how come your knuckles are swollen as well?’, Dara exclaimed as she hold my hands and observed it.

! Why is she so observant?

‘Uh…’, I thought of some excuse but nothing came in my mind.

‘Don’t even try making an excuse Jae!’, I heard her say before leaving me. I panicked.

Where is she going?

‘Baby? Where are you going?’, I asked as I followed her. I sighed in relief when she went to the kitchen. She rummage my freezer and got some ice before putting it in a towel.

‘What are you doing?’, I asked as she settled herself on the counter.

‘Come here’, she demanded and I followed hesitantly and stopping in front of her. She started pressing the ice on my knuckles and cheeks. I just stared at her.

‘Now explain’, she suddenly ordered as she folded her arms in front of her, looking at me with stern eyes. I sighed. There’s nothing I can do but explain to her what really happened.

‘Geun Suk and I talked’, I stated as I look at her while caressing her face with my free hand.

‘Just talked?’, she asked, asking for more details.

‘Okay..fine… I got annoyed at him because he kept spouting nonsense’, I replied as I look away from her shocked face.

‘You shouldn’t have done that. Look what happened to you’, she stated as she caressed my face with her delicate hands. I held it there before kissing her palms lovingly.

‘I don’t regret it one bit. He deserved it’, I replied kissing her knuckles.

‘It’s unreasonable Jae. You could’ve just ignore him’, Dara exclaimed as she looked at me with disappointment.

‘It’s not unreasonable Dara’, I said as I clenched my jaw.

Why is she disappointed that I punched her ex?

‘It is Jae. What we had before is in the past. You know that’, she said as she looked at me.

‘I know it’s in the past but he hurt you baby. And I can’t stand the fact that you used to love him!’, I told her as I looked down on her lap, unable to look at her eyes.

‘Jae it was in the past’, she said but it angered me because she did not deny her love for him. I turned around and was going to walk away when I felt her hands around my arms.

‘Jae it was the past. Sure, I used to love him. Sure, he caused me a lot of pain. But strangely, I was thankful he did that. I was thankful because if he didn’t hurt me, I wouldn’t be able to meet you. I wouldn’t be able to fall in love with you. And you wouldn’t be part of my life that’s why if I were to go back and change it, I wouldn’t.’, she stated and my heart soar as I listened to her. I turned around and found her smiling softly at me. I hugged her tightly.

What would I do without her?

‘I’m sorry…but not because I punched him. I’m sorry because I disappointed you’, I said as hid my face on the crook of her neck.

‘Jae it’s fine but don’t ever do that again! I don’t want to see you in pain’, I heard her say as she hug me back.

‘Yes, baby’, I replied as I look at her lovingly.

‘Good’, she responded as she caressed my face.

‘I love you so much that it hurts’, I said before giving her a peck while holding her close.

‘I love you so much that I think my heart will soon leap out of my chest’, she smiled cheekily before kissing me back. I chuckled as I hold her.

‘Anyway, not that I’m complaining but what are you doing here?’, I asked as I looked down at her.

‘I brought us food. I know you haven’t eaten yet and so am I. So I came here and besides I want to see if you’re better now because may I remind you that you just had an accident this morning’, she stated while poking my chest.

‘Ok, well come on let’s eat then’, I said.

‘Piggyback me?’, she asked with a hopeful grin.

‘Geez and here I thought you were worried about me’, I playfully told her and she pouted.

‘Ok, fine but you have to sleepover here then’, I told her.

‘Eh! But we might get caught’, she said with a frown.

‘Don’t worry nobody knows this house except you and my family. Besides you're already here’, I told her just so she’ll agree.

‘But’, she started but I cut her off.

‘Please? I’m lonely, baby’, I pouted.

‘Okay, Fine!’, she finally nodded.

‘Thanks, baby’, I said as I kiss her adorable nose.

‘Well? My piggyback?’, she asked and I chuckle as I faced back before feeling her clutch onto me.

‘Go! Go! Go!~’, I heard my girl say as we go towards the living room. We ate dinner together and watched some movies before going to bed together.

I know what you’re thinking but no, we didn’t do anything besides cuddling. Ok, fine so we did make out and cuddle but that’s it. No dirty business. And after that we fell asleep and went to work together the following morning.

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys!! Happy New Year!! Let's all welcome 2015!

I hope you enjoyed your year and I hope you're still 

with me this year! :D Please take care of me this year 

as well!! And I hope that Jaedara will soon give us the good news!

(Always have faith theains!)Hahahha anyways hope you enjoy this update!

-Love, Rako-chii~