Debut

Fate or just a mere coincidence?
 
"Dreaming about being an actress, is more exciting then being one"
 
Dara's POV
 
After our 2 weeks vacation here in Korea, all of us started preparing again for our solo schedules. And now I'm inside sajangnim office to discuss my debut as an actress.
 
'So, Sandara there are 3 scripts I'm holding right now. They are 3 different movie offers and you must only pick one.',Sajangnim said as he held 3 folders.
 
 
'Can I look at them first sajangnim?',I asked him but he only shook his head.
 
'Nope, You're not allowed to look at it, you must pick anonimously',sajangnim said and I just nodded at him. He surely like this type of games to make us anxious.
 
'Hmm I pick this one',I said to him while grabbing the 2nd folder.
 
'Good choice',he said to me while smirking, uh-oh there's something behind that smirk.
 
'Can I look at the other ones?',I asked him again but he only shook his head again.
 
 
'Na-ah~ You can go now Sandara and by the way, next week you'll see all the cast to practice the plot so study your lines properly ok?',he said to me while smirking again.
 
'Deh..',I said as I bowed to him before going outside his office.
 
When I reached the cafeteria I sat down and started reading the script and I widened my eyes as I looked at my role.
 
'Aish that sly president!',I muttered to myself as I looked at it again.
 
 
I found out that I'll be the leading lady, which is great but my role was a kind, innocent, caring and loving girlfriend who has cancer and has only one year to live. But what I'm mad about the most was that there was a lot of sweet scenes with the leading man, which was a handsome playboy, bastard and a scheming jerk. It's a story about the secret of the leading lady who will die sooner and her boyfriend hurt her without knowing her conditions. The boy regretted it but it was too late to show his love for her as she eventually died.
 
But I was actually interested that it's an actual true story of the author who wrote the script. Now it will be a great challenge for me to act loving in front of a jerk, even though it's just a role. But because I'm professional I'll try hard to be the perfect actress. I just have to master my role for a week and prove to them that Sandara Park CAN also act.
 
 
'kekkeke',I chuckled at my confidence.
 
For a week I mastered my role and the girls approved of it. Now I'm dressed up to meet my leading man and my co-actors.
 
'Ba-thump-Ba-thump',I can hear my heart beating incredibly fast due to nervousness. I'm in front of the door and behind this is where my co-actors are. All my confindence seems to crumble as insecurities take over me.
 
 
'What will happen if they're disappointed that I'm the leading lady? What will be their reaction if a mere newbie like me will act with them? Will they like me?',all of this questions were going around my head and it's giving me a slight headache.
 
'Santokki just go in',my manager said as he opened the door and pushed me in. Aish this manager of mine, I'm not ready yet!
 
'Ah-ahm Anyeonghaseyo! Sandara Park imnida from 2ne1! I'm glad to meet all of you!',I stuttered without looking at them as I gave them a 90 degrees bow 3 times.
 
 
I looked up to see the people inside who were chuckling and smiling at me.
 
'Aigoo Sandara-shi no need to be nervous',a guy said and I was actually shocked that it was the famous Kim Sooro.
 
'Ah! Deh!',I smiled at him before I scanned the room. My mouth hanged open as I looked at the actors. There was Park Shinye, probably the other leading lady, Choi Minsoo as my personal doctor, Lee SunKyun and So JiSub as my brothers, Yoo SeungHo and Kim SooHyun, as the people who will help me during my attacks, Choi MinSick as my father and Kim InKwon, Lee KwangSoo, Lee MinJung, Kim SooRo and Park Yejin as supporting actors. And last but not the least my lead actor who's said to be late.
 
 
(Park ShinYe)                (Choi MinSoo)                       (Lee SunKyun)        (So JiSub)           (Yoo SeungHo)            (Kim SooHyun)                    
 
 (Kim InKwon)            (Lee KwangSoo)  (Lee MinJung)        (Kim SooRo)          (Park YeJin)           (Choi MinSick)
 
'Sandara-shi please sit down, you seemed a bit tense kekeke',Park Shinye said to me, she's really kind.
 
'Ah, deh! Thank you and please call me Dara sunbaenims',I smiled at her and everybody before sitting beside Park Shinye.
 
'Aigoo~ We're not that old so don't call us sunbaes, just call me Sooro Oppa',Kim Sooro said while smiling warmly at me.
 
 
'Then I'll call you Dara unnie since you're older than me, and you can call me Shinye',Park Shinye said while smiling at me. And the others followed, I'm thankful that everybody was friendly and comfortable with each other which made me relax and less tense.
 
'Why is the leading actor not here yet, aigoo!',MinSoo oppa said which everone agreed. But then the door suddenly opened revealing the late leading actor.
 
'I'm sorry, I'm late guys!',he said as he bowed to us. When he looked up, I was shocked.
 
'Dara?',he said to me.
 
'Ehh? You...',I was speechless to see him here and was shocked that he'll be my leading actor but I was also relieved as I can act comfortably because its HIM.
 
 
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Okay here is the update~ :)
Hope you like it kekkee but...
Who is the leading man??kekkeke
lets guess?Is it Jae or somebody else??
kekkkeke comments are always welcome
ADIOS~
-Love,Rako-chii