Not a coincidence?

Fate or just a mere coincidence?
"Even as your body betrays you, your mind denies it"
 
Dara's POV
 
After 3 hours of chatting with and explaining to her what happened, she finally allowed me to rest. I walked towards my room with sleepy eyes, I guess 11 hours of sleep was not enough. I slump my body against my comfy bed. I was readying myself to sleep when my manager texted me.
 
 
 
From:Jjangmae jjang!
 
Are you in the dorms now? Oh and missy don't think you can get away with this yet even if you have a reason ok?! Don't you know that you caused a big ruckus today?! Aigoo you will have a meeting with sajangnim tomorrow, so be ready ok?! Anyway take a rest for now, I know your still tired. Goodnight!
 
 
I smiled at my manager's thoughtfulness but then frowned when he mention 'meeting with sajangnim'. I just shrugged, I'm too tired to even worry about tomorrow. I replied back before I slump my body again on my bed. Out of curiousity, I searched Joongie on my contact list.W hen I found it, I stiffled a giggle.
 
'The God of the East,Your JJ'
 
'I wonder if it's just a coincidence...',I said as I remebered what I wrote in his contacts.
 
 
Jaejoong's POV
 
I drove back to my apartment only to be welcomed by my two worried members.
 
 
'Hyung!!Where were you?!',Junsu said as he shook my shoulders.
 
'Uh...I went--',I was going to reply to him but Yoochun interupted me.
 
'YAH!! Don't you know that Dara noona has been missing for 12 hours now?!',Yoochun shouted at me.
 
'What's wrong with you hyung?! And here I thought you'll meet up with her after what I said to you this morning but no! You went somewhere else causing Dara noona to be kidnapped! You bad person!!',Junsu cried out and Yoochun was just nodding.
 
 
'Pfttbhuahahhahahahhahahhaha',I couldn't hide my laughter anymore and I just bursted out. I was literally laughing my out which seriously confused them just by looking at their faces.
 
'Yah! Jae this not a joke! This is a serious matter!',Yoochun said seriously.
 
'Oh I'm sorry---pfttbuahhahahhaha!',I tried to calm down but I can't help but to laugh more.
 
'Hyung..I can't believe this...You're a JERK, HYUNG!',Junsu said and started to walk out.
 
'Wait! I have a confession to make...',I acted serious now but behind my facade I was LMAO-ing.
 
 
'What is it?',Yoochun said, uninterested of what I'm going to say and Junsu rolled his eyes.
 
'I'm.....I'm...',I started but then teased them for a little bit.
 
'WHAT ?!',they both snapped.
 
'I'm the kidnapper of Sandara Park!',I shouted at their faces while showing them a picture of me and the sleeping victim, Sandara Park.
 
 
Both of them have the 'WTF' face, they were utterly speechless and before they can response I rushed towards my bedroom while laughing my hearts out.
 
'What the hell....',I heared them mumbled before closing my door and I just chuckled at them. I locked my door and slumped against my bed. I looked at the picture again.
 
'She's still a beautiful even when sleeping.....',I heard a voice inside my head but then shrugged it off. Out of curiousity, I searched for her number and saw what she wrote on my contact list.
 
'The Goddess of the East,Your Dara'
 
I chuckled, I guess it became a habit now that we write and think about the same things.
 
'Is it really just a coincidence?',I heard the voice again in my head but didn't shrugged it off.
 
I slowly drifted to sleep while looking at our picture together, it was a good choice to take a stolen shot of her while sleeping.
 
Someone's POV
 
The God and the Goddess of the East fell into a deep slumber thinking about each other even in their dreams. Will they keep denying this tingling feeling or will they shrugged it off, as alway?? Will our Pabo couple lasts?? Let's wait and see.
 
 
***************************************************************************************************************************************************************
SHE'S A GODDESS!A GODDESS,I TELL YOU!! O.O KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
I'm Fangirling(but i'm no lesbo~)!!lol Anyway this is a short update~~kekekeke 
By the way should I make this a 100 chaps story??no?yes?kekeke
anyway the girls comeback is nearing!!!!!AND I JUST CAN'T WAIT!!
I still can't get over Dara's hair!!!like,EMERGARHD!>.<
I'm hyperventilating!!lol
-Love,Rako-chii