Pabo,Dara!

Fate or just a mere coincidence?
"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"
 
Someone's POV
 
It was already evening, they were readying themselves for dinner with the staff. When they arrived at the dining area they didn't find Yoona.
 
'Umm director have you seen Yoona?',Jessica asked.
 
'No, I haven't seen her since this afternoon',he replied.
 
 
'Really?...',she sighed.
 
'Maybe she's tired and is sleeping now?',Joon said.
 
'Hmm...but I checked her room but she wasn't there',Jessica replied.
 
'Maybe she's just too ashamed to show her face to us and to Dara',Bom bluntly said.
 
 
'Bommie..stop it!...I'm sorry Jessica',Dara snapped at Bom.
 
'Hmph! She said horrible things to you but you still accept her...',Bommie mumbled and pouted.
 
'Bommie she have reasons..',Dara said to her.
 
'Ok...ok...',Bommie pouted while nodding.
 
 
'Good!',Dara said as she smiled and patted her.
 
Then suddenly a loud thunder disturbed them, before the heavy rain started pouring outside. The staff of the hotel said that the rain will probably continue till morning and that we cannot go outside as it will be dangerous especially since were near the mountains and the woods, where floods and landslide might occur.
 
'Oh ghad, ottoke??',one of the make-up artist said out of the blue.
 
'What?',the director asked her.
 
'Well, you see I saw Yoona running towards the forest...',she replied.
 
'Bwo?! Why didn't you stop her?!',the director shouted at the poor girl.
 
'I-I thought she'll be back before dinner...',she said while crying.
 
'Wait...did anyone see Yoona?!',the director asked everyone in the room but to their dismay nobody saw her.
 
Everybody asked each other, they even asked the staff but none. They checked the CCTV and found out that she did went out but then she hasn't come back till now.
 
 
'Oh ghadh! This is all my fault!',Jessica cried.
 
'Jess, Yoona will be safe...',Bom cooed.
 
'No...it's my fault...',Dara said sadly.
 
'No it's not your fault Dara unnie...',Jessica said while crying.
 
'It's nobody's fault!',Yunho said.
 
 
'Andwe...We..We must find her, now!',Dara bravely suggested.
 
'Ani, Dara-ah. We can't in this weather it's too dangerous! And besides your wound haven't healed yet!',Bommie said.
 
'But...',Dara tried to protest but Top and Yunho stopped her.
 
'No buts Tokki',Top said.
 
'Just rest noona we'll handle this',Yunho seconded.
 
'Heechul Oppa, send Dara to her room ok?',Bom asked Heechul to which he just nodded.
 
 
'I'm not a child anymore Bom!',Dara protested as Heechul carried her on his shoulder.
 
 
Dara's POV
 
'Hee Oppa!! Put me down!!',I said as I struggled to set myself free.
 
'Andwe!...Oh! Were here now~',Hee Oppa replied with ease.
 
'Ok, Dara-ah just rest here ok? I'll just go to the toilet',Hee Oppa said after he set me down on a chair before dashing to the toilet.
 
 
'Tsk! You understimated me, Bommie!',I said inside my head as I started going outside the door gently and as fast as I could even though my right foot is aching.
 
I brought my phone with GPS, just in case, a waterproof flashlight to give me light and a raincoat. I went down the stairs instead of the elevator so no one will notice me. I looked around if people or the staff was lurking around and when no one was there I immediately dashed towards the exit at the back of the hotel.
 
'Yoona...I hope you're safe...',I mumbled before I stepped out of the heavy downpour and walked towards the woods.
 
 
Someone's POV
 
Oblivious of the escaped Rabbit, everyone was inside the dining room discussing a plan to rescue Yoona when suddenly a panting Heechul went inside the room.
 
'Hyung kwenchana?',Joon asked.
 
 
'Yeah, are you ok?',Top seconded.
 
'Is Dara resting now?',Bom asked.
 
'I..I...umhhh...she suddenly disappeared when I went back from the toilet...',he explained.
 
 
'BWORAGO?!!',Bom sreeched.
 
'That tokki noona!',Top mumbled furiously.
 
'Aish, I told her to stay put! Now we have to find two stupid girls!',Bom said.
 
'PABO, DARA!!',Bom screamed.
 
The pabo rabbit sneezed.
 
 
'Someone's probably talking about me right now',she said before continuing her search.
 
 
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************
okies guys this is the update~3 more chap and
you'll meet the 'bastard' so keep waiting lol
anyways guys lets support our baby panda,SEUNGRI~
oh and keep supporting Kang Seung Yoon,I love that dude kkekkeke
and to those fellows whose looking for Jaedara/Mindara/Hyundara 
plz wait for a few more chaps >.< and I don't think I can put many
Tabisan/Yundara moments that much...well I'll try~~
Comment,Subscribe and Enjoy ~
-Love,Rako-chii~