Bomirella and Sandyrella

Fate or just a mere coincidence?

 

 
"Never look back. If Cinderella went back to pick up her shoe, she wouldn't have become a princess"
 
 
Bom's POV
 
For about a minute I just stood there staring at the two gods but I immediatly snapped from reality when I heard Yoouchun-shi cleared his throat. I quickly took off my mask and greeted them.
 
'Omo! Sunbaenims! Annyeonhaseyo!',I said as I bowed 90 degrees to show my respect.
 
'I'm right it is Park Bom-shi from 2ne1!',my Junsu exclaimed which Yoochun-shi agreed.
 
 
'heheheh..Umm Why is JYJ sunbaenims here?',I asked curiously.
 
'Well we were shooting a commercial...Hmm how about you? What are you doing here alone?',my Junsu asked.
 
'Well..you see my Jun-I mean Junsu-shi, Dara and I decided to go here because they were giving out free Ice Cream and we heard that there we'll be only few people here so we took the chance',I replied to my Junsu with a smile.
 
'Ahh...so Dara-shi is here as well?',Yoochun-shi asked.
 
'Ah, deh! But we got seperated',I replied to him politely.
 
'Oh? We also got seperated from Jae hyung too!',my Junsu exclaimed.
 
'Oh??...Perhaps....',I was going to say something when Yoochun-shi beat me to it.
 
 
'They might be meeting each other now?',Yoochun-shi finished with a smirk, a smirk that is very familiar.
 
'Maybe?...',I replied and my eyes widened when something came up to my mind.
 
'No way!...',I muttered to myself in disbelief.
 
'Kekekek the Goddess of the East will now meet the God of the East kekeeke',my Junsu chuckled.
 
 
'You guys too!?...',I asked them.
 
'Yup!',my Junsu exclaimed while Yoochun-shi just nodded.
 
'No way! They also support the Vampire couple?',I thought to myself, still not believing what I'm hearing.
 
'How about this Park Bom-shi, let's keep this a secret from everyone ok? Here's our number, contact us anytime you want if you want your goddess friend to date our vampire',Yoochun-shi handed me his card that has his number and Junsu also gave me his card with his number on it.
 
'I can die now!KYAA',I spazzed inside my head.
 
'Yes sunbaenim',I took it as I calm myself.
 
 
'Just Yoochun is fine and you can call him Junsu',Yoohcun-shi said with a smile.
 
'How about we go outside now and see if they're together?',my Junsu asked as we started to go to the exit.
 
We were already near the exit when I recieved a text from sajangnim.
 
 
From:Boss YG
 
Park Bom I decided to treat you guys to a dinner later, since you guys suffered a lot this past few weeks. I'll be there in an hour so prepare youselves okay? And open the door immedialty this time or else you guys will suffer again!
 
P.S I also texted Dara just in case you guys are not together.
 
 
'OMO! This is bad! Umm...sunbaenims I have to go. I'll contact you guys if there's any news. GOODBYE!',I said and in a flash I was already at the entrance not even bothering to wait for their reply.
 
 
'Im sorry my Junsu, I'll be in trouble again if I don't go immediatly',I said in my head.
 
Luckily Dara arrived at the entrance the same time as me. I was going to ask if she met Kim Jaejoong but she just dragged me away outside Lotte World, not forgetting to say thanks to the cute cashier, before going straight to our manager's car.
 
 
Dara's POV
 
We were near the entrance when I recieved a text from sajangnim.
 
 
From:YG Appa
 
Sandara I'm going to treat you guys to a dinner so better prepare yourselves ok? I'll be there in an hour. Oh and open the door immediatly ok?! And I already texted Bom just in case you're in the practice room or somewhere else.
 
 
'Uh-oh..',I muttered to myself after reading the message.
 
'What's wrong miss?',the stranger asked softly.
 
'I'm sorry but I need to go. Thank you again for leading me the way out, goodbye!',I said to him as I took my hand away causing the warmth from his hand to seperate from mine. I didn't wait for his reply as I ran to the entrance without looking back.
 
 
'I haven't asked for his name yet...Aish! I don't care anymore it's not like I'll meet him again!',I said inside my head.
 
I arrived at the entrance and luckily Bom was there too. She looked like she's going to ask me something but I didn't waste any time as I dragged her outside the Lotte Worls, not forgetting to say my thanks to the cute cashier, before going straight to our car.
 
'How much time do we have left Bommie?',I asked as I put on my seatbelt and started the engine.
 
'About 30 minutes....can we make it?',She asked as she also put on her seatbelt.
 
'We have to..',I said as we drove towards our dorm.
 
 
 
 
*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************
 
okay this update is pretty complicated
The reason why they are running back immediatly is 
that they forgot to tell anyone that they're going to lotte
world.when YG meant somewhere else,he meant in the practice 
room,cantine,jogging,excercising or somewhere near their dorm.
I hope you guys get it coz ,I,aswell,don't get it lol
and you might kill me after this
>.< I know I said that they will meet 
each other but...its not a proper meeting
I'M SORRY!! >.<
-Love,Rako-chii