The Apples and a Witch..?

Fate or just a mere coincidence?
"Most haters are stuck in a poisonous mental prison of jealousy and self-doubt that blinds them to their own potentiality"
 
Someone's POV
 
Later that night, they all went to their hotel and after that they all met up inside Dara's room.
 
'Noona, I brought apples for you',Joon said as he gave Dara a basket full of apples.
 
 
'Aigo, komawo Joon-ah, you didn't have to',Dara replied with a soft smile.
 
'Ani, Noona. Anyway I should cut it for you',Joon said as he started peeling the apples carefully but nervously as he's afraid to cut his fingers, afterall this is only the 3rd time he ever peeled an apple in his life.
 
'Aish give me that!',Jessica said as he took the apple from his hands and started peeling it like a pro.
 
 
'Woah! How did you do that?!',Joon said, amazed.
 
'Huh? Everybody can do this, you know?',Jessica said trying hard to not expose her blush. It was the first time that someone complimented her for such a small thing.
 
'That's right! Even I can peel those, here, give me that!',Heechul proudly said ruining Jessica and Joon's moment.
 
 
'Tsk.It's the very basic Joon',TOP seconded as he started peeling an apple too.
 
'I guess I should show you how a pro does it',Yunho joined them.
 
'YAH! You guys are peeling all the apples! Who will it all of those?!',Bom shouted.
 
 
'Kekeke just let them Bommie. We will just eat all of it or just give it to the staffs',Dara said as she chuckled at the group that crowded the side of her bed. She was lying on her bed, as Bom demanded since Dara's not allowed to move around too much as it will cause the wound to re-open again.
 
'Anyway where's Yoona?',Dara asked as she noticed that Yoona was nowhere to be found.
 
'Oh speaking of her. Jessica, tell us truly what your member is plotting?',Bom said as her expression turned serious and made Jessica tensed up.
 
'Ah...Unnie?...Wha-what do you mean 'plotting'?',Jessica stuttered nervously. She doesn't know wether to tell them the truth or not since Yoona is like a sister to her and telling them the truth means that she's betraying her.
 
 
'What do you mean Bommie?',Dara asked curiously while the other's just waited.
 
'I felt that something was wrong with Yoona, the moment I met her. I can tell that she's faking every smile she gives to us especially towards Dara. My eyes were never wrong...so I checked up on her.',Bom said and Jessica paled.
 
'Bommie that's rude! Why are you doing this?',Dara snapped, she doesn't like where this was going.
 
'Tell me Jess. I know you're not fake like her...',Bommie said.
 
 
'There's nothing to tell unnie',Jessica said as she turned away to avoid Bom's eyes.
 
'Look Jess, I searched about Yoona! She's a good swimmer so how can she drowned just like that?! I'm not stupid Jess, she even have a gold medal! So tell me if she's plotting anything against Dara!',Bom shouted making everyone shivered with fright.
 
'Now that you mention it, Yoona's a good swimmer since I've seen her swim before',Heechul said and Yunho nodded beside him.
 
'But we shouldn't accuse anyone for now noona...she might have foot cramps while swimming since I get that a lot as well',Joon said innocently.
 
 
'Yeah, he's right Bommie!',Dara said.
 
'No, Bom unnie is right. I did it on purpose, thinking that if you disappeared in this world everything will go back to the way it was before! Where I was the only one inside Oppa's heart! If you weren't here, maybe Oppa and I are still happy but no! You just have to go inside the picture and ruin it all! I wish you didn't exist!',Yoona shouted while crying. She was behind the door all this time.
 
'Yo-Yoona...?...',Dara said. She couldn't believe that Yoona was saying all of those hurtful words to her. She was confused and sad.
 
'Tsk! I knew it! You how dare you say that!',Bom said as she tried to go towards her and give her 10 million slaps but Dara stopped her.
 
 
'Yoona, stop that! What in the world are you doing?!',Jessica said as she went towards Yoona.
 
'No don't come near me! You sided with her, right? So, just go to her!',Yoona said to Jessica.
 
'Yoona take back all your words and apologize.',Yunho said calmly but he's angry and disappointed at her.
 
'No Oppa! You don't understand! She deserves more than this! She...she...should just DIE!',Yoona shouted.
 
 
'IM YOONA!!',Heechul shouted with full of anger making everyone flinch.
 
'You ! You dared to---',Bommie went towards yoona but was blocked by Jessica.
 
A loud slap was heard across the room. It wasn't Bom, it was Jessica who slapped Yoona.
 
'U-unnie..?',Yoona said as she looked confused and betrayed.
 
 
'That's enough Yoona!',Jessica said coldly.
 
'Enough girls!',Top meddled, he doesn't like where it was heading to.
 
'Tsk! You traitor!',Yoona shouted as she walked out.
 
'I-I'm sorry Dara unnie...everyone...I'm sorry for all the trouble',Jessica apologized as she kept bowing to everyone.
 
'No, it's alright. I understand...',Dara said with a soft sigh.
 
 
'Unnie...You might not believe me but I know she doesn't mean every word she just said, she's just-', Jessica defended.
 
'I know Jessica, don't worry...I know she didn't mean it..',Dara said with a soft smile. She guessed that the 'Bastard' did all of this to her.
 
'Dara-ah! How can you still defend that witch?!',Bommie said as she pouted.
 
'I just know that she must've have reasons to act like that so please don't hate her and don't call her a witch....',Dara said as she eyed everyone in the room.
 
 
'Well come on lets eat the apples now!',Dara beamed, trying to change the atmosphere.
 
Everybody just nodded at her and ate the apples with her, totally forgetting about what happened earlier.
 
 
**************************************************************************************************************************************************************
hello everyone~~Rako authornim is here~~
lol anyway this the update hope you like it
and GOOD NEWS!!The 'Bastard' will be coming soon!
kkekekek well not that soon...i think lol 
Anyways guys,comment,subscribe and enjoy~
Oh and PLEASE SUPPORT 2NE1 'DYLM'
AND KSY 'STEALER'
-Love,Rako-chii~