Awkward lvl. 1

Fate or just a mere coincidence?

"You are so beautiful, it hurts sometimes."

Dara’s POV

Today is the last day of the year and were all preparing for the New Year’s Eve. Jae still hasn’t come back. I guess he won’t be celebrating with us this New Year.

‘Noona, who will cook our dinner?’, Chanyeol asked as he carried the decorations for New Year’s eve.

‘Yeah, Jae is not here’, Hee followed as he started decorating the living room.

‘And Noona, you can’t even cook fried eggs so..’, Sanghyun said nonchalantly carrying a box of fireworks.

‘Yah!’, I shouted at him as I smack his arm.

‘Tsk, you still have me guys~’, Minho boasted.

‘Oh yeah!!’, I exclaimed.

‘I can cook western food, if you want’, Hyunjoong said as he watches the tv.

‘Really Hyunnie??’, I asked.

‘Yup~’, He replied with a wink.

‘AH! Wait a second…. Suk-ah!! Aren’t you a good cook??’, Hee shouted to Geun Suk whose silently watching tv with Hyunjoong.

‘Uh, yeah? I guess so’, he said awkwardly and made eye contact with me before turning away.

I remembered how he used to cook for me whenever I’m hungry or every date we had he always cooked for our meals. He made me stay away from my lovely ramyun and instead cooked me delicious food that can send me to heaven. Just remembering about it makes me drool.

‘Yeah, why not Geun Suk?’, I awkwardly said but hid it with my smile.

‘O-okay’, He said with shocked face and I just smiled.

This morning, I realised something very important. I realised how my past with him still have an effect because I still can’t forgive him to the core but I remembered what my mother told me after my dad left us, she said ‘Forgiving a person is not easy, it’s never easy. However, we still need to forgive and by doing so we will be able to forget, which allows us to create a new start, a new memory, a new happiness and a new love’. This morning I received a message from Yoona, she told me how happy she is right now and that she found a new love right now. She said that she’s learning how to love again and that it’s slowly teaching her how to forgive Geun suk. She also asked me for a dinner so she can introduce me to her new love.

I’m happy for her and I guess after this year I will take away all the hatred that consumed me. And I’ll forgive Geun Suk and have our closure. I’ll start a new beginning, a new life and probably a new love.

‘Hey! Guys! There’s a problem!’, Sanghyun shouted and we all ran to him.

‘What is it?’, I asked him.

‘There are no ingredients for our food’, he replied.

‘Are you serious?’, Hee said as he opened our huge fridge and found a celery, a carton of milk, an egg and a left-over pizza.

‘I guess we need to go grocery shopping again’, I suggested.

‘Who wants to—‘, I was going to ask them but they already answered my question.

‘Me!’, All of them chorused and I just sighed.

‘It feels like I have 6 sons’, I mumbled.

‘Got that right omma!’, Hee said as he ruffled my hair.

‘Hahahha our omma is soo short~’, Sanghyun laughed.

‘Yah!’, I shouted at him as I pinched his waist.

‘Now, now omma we should get going, right?’, Hyunjoong winked as he also ruffled my hair as well.

‘Oh guys get some disguised props ok?’, Geun Suk said before we head out.

‘Ok kids, behave! I’m going to use my manager's car so if you do something out of ordinary inside the car… you know what will happen right?’, I warned them.

‘Neh omma!’, they all chorused which made me smile.

‘Ok get in! I’m driving ok?’, I said as they started to get inside the car.

At the back there was Chanyeol and Hee, in the middle Hyunjoong, Minho and Geun Suk sat togethere. And lastly Sanghyun sat with me in the front.

‘Ok kaja!’, I said as I started the engine and drove towards the nearest grocery store.

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Heya guys!! Long time no see :P hhehehe

It's been a while and many things happened already

 or this 

and there's still no Jaedara ..... TT_TT why?!!!!

However my Jaedara heart started beating again, why?

Coz Kim Jaejoong finally mentioned 2ne1!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I'm so happy, I could die!! I know it's just a little hint but what ever!

JAEDARA FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^____^

-Love, Rako-chii~