Two Kims

Fate or just a mere coincidence?
 
"It takes two men to make one brother"
 
No One's POV
 
'Ehh?',Dara couldn't utter a word as the handsome Kim HyunJoong was right in front of her.
 
'Ohh? Sandara-shi?',Hyunjoong asked as he smiled at Dara.
 
 
'Oh! Anyeonghaseyo!',Dara said as she bowed to him.
 
'Ah, Anyeong',Hyunjoong replied with a smile.
 
'A-ahm, isn't Jiji Joongie's cat?',Dara said as she recognise the cat that Jae showed her once.
 
'Hmm..? Joongie?',Hyunjoong was confused as he never heard that name before.
 
'Ah, I mean Jaejoong!',Dara corrected.
 
'Ah! Well he's just buying something just beside this shop...wait how did you know him??',Hyunjoong was more confused now as Jae never told him that he already met the goddess, Sandara Park before.
 
 
'Ah-m..its----',but before Dara can continue someone called her.
 
'Dara?!',Jae said as he went inside the shop and gave Dara a quick a hug enough to give him little sparks.
 
'Oh? Joongie-ah!',Dara said as she beamed at him and returned his hugged and as expected it send her butterflies inside her.
 
'Care to explain Jae? And here I thought I'm your bestfriend',HyunJoong said as he pouted.
 
'Ah, I was going to tell you that I became Dara's friend but I guess you already found out ha-haha',Jae said awkwardly.
 
'Hmph! Anyway, I'm Kim HyunJoong but just call me anything you want but I have to call you ....hmm.... Sandy?...yeah Sandy!',Hyunjoong said as he smiled and offered his hand for a shake.
 
 
'Sandy? That will sound even nicer if you call me noona but I'll call you Hyunie',Dara said as she took his hand for a shake.
 
'Nah, you don't look like a noona ~',Hyunjoong said as he smiled sweetly at Dara.
 
'Kekeke that's what Joongie said to me as well kekke',Dara said as she smiled back to Hyunjoong.
 
Unknown to them a certain Vampire was feeling left out and a little jealous?
 
 
'Yah! I'm still here!',Jae said as he pouted.
 
'Oh yeah Sandy what are you doing here?',Hyunjoong said as he ignored Jae.
 
'Oh! I'm here because this is Dadoong's favourite place',Dara replied but looked at Jae who's sulking.
 
'Oh..',Hyunjoong said.
 
'Aigoo how about we take a sit while we let Jiji and Dadoong play together?',Dara offered to both of them which both nodded in response.
 
Jaejoong and Hyunjoong sitted together while facing Dara.
 
'Dara, it's been a long time since we met, neh?',Jae said as he looked at Dara.
 
 
'kekeke Joongie we just called each other 2 days ago!',Dara chuckled at Jae.
 
'Yeah..b-but that's different!',Jae said.
 
'Anyway Dara-shi how did you guys meet?',Hyunjoong said interupting their conversation.
 
'Ah we met in Japan 6 months ago and after that we became close friends',Dara replied to him while smiling as she remembers their meeting.
 
'Ah~ So how's Jae as a friend?',Hyunjoong asked before Jae can interupt him.
 
'Oh he's been good and sweet towards me',Dara said as she smiled at Jae then to Hyunjoong.
 
 
'See that Hyun? Dara just praised me~',Jae whispered to him as if mocking him but Hyunjoong ignored him.
 
'Oh yeah, Sandy I saw your movie with Minho! It was daebak!',Hyunjoong diverted the topic.
 
'Yeah Dara it was great! But Minho looks like he need to work more on his kissing techniques',Jae said as if he was a professional.
 
 
'kekekekke thanks hyunie and Joongie stop criticising Minie!',Dara said to Jae.
 
'Bwo? Minie?? You guys are close?',Jae said suddenly.
 
'Oh Jae you didn't know?? hahahah speaking of kissing, how was it Sandy?',Hyunjoong said to annoy Jae and it seems to be working.
 
 
'A-ahm it's...',Dara was trying to come up with an answer but she couldn't utter a word as it wasn't that bad. Thinking about it makes her blush like a tomato.
 
'Oh I guess your assumption was wrong Jae~',Hyunjoong whispered to Jae who was unexpectedly annoyed.
 
'Oh Sandy can I have your number, since were now friends, right?',Hyunjoong said to annoy Jae more.
 
'Ah, chakaman! Do you have a paper?',Dara asked him but he only shook his head. And Jae was silently chuckling at his friend's failure but Jae thought wrong.
 
'Ah! How about I give you my number, can I have your phone for a sec?',Hyunjoong asked as he smiled at her. Dara complied and handed her phone to him. Hyunjoong dialed his number and took a picture of himself so it will be easier to know it's him.
 
 
'Here~',Hyunjoong said.
 
Dara looked at what he did and just chuckled as she saw 'Hyunie~ <3' with his picture attached to it on her contact list.
 
'What did he do?',Jae said jealous that he have a picture on Dara's phone.
 
'Dara, can I also take a picture of myself?',Jae pleaded Dara which she just nodded at him while handing her phone to him.
 
 
Jae took a picture and then scribbled something before giving it back to Dara.
 
Dara looked at what he did and she laughed as she saw 'My cute Joongie~' with his picture attached on it. She doesn't know why but the two most sought bachelor are in front of her, doing childish things.
 
The three of them continued to talk while the two guys silently bickered with each other but their meeting didn't last long as Dara's manager texted her.
 
 
From:Jjangmae oppa
 
Santokki! You'll have an interview in 3 hours, have you forgotten?! Just come here in YG building ok?Palli!
 
 
'Omo! Guys I need to go, I forgot that I have a schedule in 3 hours!',Dara said to both of the guys who were still bickering with each other.
 
'Eh? You're going already?',Jae said as he stopped bickering with Hyunjoong.
 
'Aigoo~ Sandy I never thought you'll be this forgetful~',Hyunjoong said to Dara as he help's her tidy her stuff.
 
'Mian Joongie and Hyunie, maybe next time again?',Dara said as she picked up Dadoong with the help of Jae and put him inside his cage.
 
'Ok, I'll look forward to it Sandy, anyway it was a pleasure meeting you',Hyunjoong said smiled to her.
 
 
'Yeah me too, it was a pleasure Hyunie',Dara said as she gave Hyunjoong a friendly hug with a smile and then went to Jae who's sulking in the corner as he was being ignored again. Unknown to her, her hug made Hyunjoong's heart beat faster which the latter tried to calm down.
 
'Jae I have to go now, see you ok?',Dara said as she gave him a friendly hug, it was a different from Hyunjoong's hug as Jae's hug sends butterflies inside her. She noticed how Jae can only affect her that much with just a mere touch, he's really different and she doesnt know why. And Jae also feels the same way as her but both doesn't know why.
 
The two guys waved to Dara who's now inside her car and before she left she waved back to them.
 
 
'Jae you have a rival added to your list...',Hyunjoong muttered to himself, thankfully Jae didn't hear it.
 
'What? Did you say something Hyun?',Jae said as he looked at Hyunjoong.
 
'No, it's nothing! C'mon Jiji might be waiting!',hyunjoong reasoned out as both of them went back inside to the cat cafe.
 
 
**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
ekekkeke I'm sorry theians I've been having a f4 fever lately
kekekke anyway Dara's friends keeps increasing as well as her fanboys
kekkeke Hyundara fans lets rejoice!keekkeke I'm sorry Jae
But plz bare with it for now >.< kekekke (you know I love you more)
I'm sure you guys will kill me for this update but oh well 
I just can't help it >.< I'm sorry!
-Love,Rako-chii