Leading Lady

Fate or just a mere coincidence?

         

"Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men"

 

Dara’s POV

 

‘Dara I have something to tell you…’, YG started.

‘I took an offer for a drama and I already signed the contract since you begged me the last time to put you in a drama but if you don’t want to do this the—‘, I didn’t let him finish as I immediately replied.

‘YES! I’ll do it sajangnim!’, I said, determined.

‘Hmm ok then. Here’s the script. Tomorrow will be the script reading, your manager will go with you since I already told him the address ok?’, He said as he handed me out a thick script.

‘Well I’m in hurry right now since my family and I are having lunch together’, he said as he started gathering some files and heading out to the door first.

‘Thank you , sajangnim and please say hi to unnie and to your daughter’, I said and politely bowed.

‘Oh, and Dara, I didn’t tell you but you’ll be the leading lady so better work hard!’, He said before he ran away.

‘….BWO?!!...’, I knew it, so this is why I’m having a bad feeling.

Aigoo what do I do?? Being one of the main lead in a movie is fine but being the MAIN LEADING LADY is burdening, especially since it's much longer and I’ll probably have lots of criticism since I’m still adapting. Ottoke??

 

Someone’s POV

Tomorrow came much sooner than Dara expected. She was a lot more nervous than before and she’s still not sure who will be leading man since YG seemed to ignore her every time she asks him. Bom promised Dara that she’ll come with her but YG assigned her to practice for her musical that was offered to her. CL is also casted in the musical so she can’t come and Minzy is learning how to break dance since she always wanted to learn how to break dance.

‘Darong, it’s ok. I’m sure it will be like the last time so calm down’, Her manager comforted her to which she just nodded.

‘Okay, breathe in, breathe out’, I said to myself before opening the door in front of me.

I saw familiar faces that were shouting with each other as if they were children boasting about their toys.

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ok, since I'm in a good mood it will be triple update kkekek

I think you guys know ho it is already kekekkek

-Love, Rako-chii