Sleep Talking

Fate or just a mere coincidence?
 
"They said that if you talk while sleeping it's like getting drunk...you tell things that you hide and deny because when we sleep we imagine what we like and dream about it"
 
 
Someone's POV
 
 
Dara and HyunJoong, as well as the staff, arrived in Maldives safely. They all went to their reserved hotel. The hotel was a gazebo-like hotel, it was magnificent with nice interior design and service. And the view was breathtaking especially the sun that is just about to set.
 
'Wow, it's beautiful',Dara said as she looks at the sunset.
 
'Hmmm true',Hyunjoong said while glancing at Dara.
 
'Ok guys, rest well tonight and tomorrow be fresh and ready for the shooting!',the director said. They all went to our designated rooms. Dara and Hyunjoong's room are just beside each other.
 
'So Sandy,...see you tomorrow?',Hyunjoong asked looking at Dara.
 
'Yup!Goodnight Hyunie~',Dara said as she smiled at him.
 
(guys imagine them like this,btw do you guys know i love this drama)
 
'Goodnight~',He replied as he planted a peck on her right cheek. He smiled when Dara stiffened, he looked at Dara's expression and his smile grew bigger when he saw her blushed. Before Dara can react he immediately went inside his room while chuckling.
 
 
Dara's POV
 
'Did he just...kiss me??',Dara mumbled to herself while caressing her right cheek. She was shocked by Hyunjoong's bold gesture. I stood there for 30 minutes and eventually went inside my room to think properly.
 
 
'Oh My Gahd!',I exclaimed when I checked myself on the mirror. I was still blushing like a tomato. So that's why he's chuckling.
 
'Gahhh!!!',I said as I slumped my body on the bed. I reached for one of the pillows and started hitting it to release my frustration and my embarassment. Luckily, the ringing of my phone disturbed me, making me forget what just happened 10 minutes ago for awhile. I reached my phone and Jae's face was on my screen.
 
'Yobeoseyo? Joongie?',I answered.
 
'Hi Dara! How's your flight? Did you eat yet? I heard you'll have a partner? Who is it?',he asked non-stop. I chuckled, he really is my private mom. But I can sense that he's probably tired right now because of his voice he must've been very busy and he still have time to call me. I'm really grateful to have him as a friend.(friends?...for now ;P)
 
 
'Slow down Joongie kekeke I safely landed and I ordered my food already, all I have to is to wait. And yes I have a partner he's....',I wasn't able to finish my sentence as I heard someone ring the doorbell, must be the room service.
 
'Oh wait, Joongie the room service is here. I'll just get my food first ok? Chakaman~',I put it on hold and went to the door. The room service kindly settled my dinner on the table and before he went out I gave him a tip.
 
'Joongie-ah are you still there?',I asked but was only welcomed by light snores. He must've have fallen asleep. Aigooo, he could've just sleep instead of calling me. I'm touched that he cared for me but I don't want him to be tired because of me.
 
I didn't end the call and just ate while hearing his cute snores. I was chuckling while hearing his snores. Even though I already finished eating, I still didn't end the call. I placed the phone near my ears while I ready myself to sleep. I don't know why but I don't want to end the call, I want to hear him until I fall asleep. It feels wierd though because it feels like I'm sleeping next to him.
 
 
'Goodnight Joongie.....',I whispered and slowly I fell onto a deep slumber while hearing him snoring and mumbling someting next to my ear but I didn't hear it as sleep took over me.
 
 
Someone's POV 
 
Dara didn't know that after she fell asleep Joongie mumbled something....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
'Dara.....I think...I'm falling in love with you...',he mumbled through the phone. He was sleep talking.
 
 
 
 
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Aigoo Dara!!You missed the confession!kekekekeke
Is it really Jae's true feeling for Dara?But why does he 
not notice it now ,you ask?Probably because he keeps
denying to himself and he's afraid to ruin his friendship with her?
Hmm...its supposed to be Hyundara's moment but....
I just suddenly missed Jae so I made another chapter just
for him >.< kkekekeke I spoil him too much keekke
anyways this is the update :D
-Love,Rako-chii