A Father

Fate or just a mere coincidence?
 
"A father is the one friend upon whom we can always rely. In the hour of need, when all else fails, we remember him upon whose knees we sat when we're children, and who soothed our sorrows and even though he may be unable to assist us, his mere presence serves to comfort and strengthen us."
 
 
Dara's POV
 
I was panting when I reached the dorm and luckily sajangnim weren't there yet.
 
'YAH!Rabbit what took you so long?',Bommie shouted at me while holding a sack of corn.
 
'Well I saw a kid...',I said but the Bominator didn't let me finish.
 
'Just help me hide my corn, sajangnim will come any minute now',she said obviously panicking.
 
I didn't waste any time and just helped her put her sack of corn inside our fridge.
 
'Aish why did you buy a sack of corn yesterday?!',I shouted at her as we tried to fit in the sack of corn.
 
'Well....the ahjumma gave me a discount if I bought all her corn...and beside you guys ate too!',she depended while helping me.
 
'ARGH!!We would get in trouble if he sees this. I remebered the last time you got caught, you have to excercise nonstop for 5 hours a day for the whole week. And I don't want that to suffer the same pain!',I said still pushing the sack inside the fridge.
 
 
'YAH!Maknaes!HELP US HERE!!',the two of us shouted at the maknaes who came running to us after.
 
'DING!DONG!DING!DONG!',the doorbell rang indicating that he's already here.
 
The four of us froze on our spot.
 
'OMO!Sajangnim is here!',Minki said. We all panicked.
 
 
'YAH!MOVE!',I shouted as I kicked the sack of corn inside the fridge and it was a success.
'WOAH!DAEBAK!',CL-roo said amazed at my martial art skills. I smirked, proud of myself forgetting that sajangnim is still outside.
 
'DING!DONG!DING!DONG!DING!DONG!DING!DONG!',the door bell rang obviously telling us that the person outside is annoyed. Minki ran to the door and opened it but before it opened Bommie closed the fridge's door.
 
'Whew~',we sighed in relief.
 
'Wow unnie you just broke a record. You closed the fridge for only 0.5 milisecond!',CL-roo wispered to Bommie which she replied with a smirk.
 
'kekekeke',we all chuckled at our childishness.
 
'YAH! Why didn't you open the door ?! I waited for 5 minutes outside! Are you....',Sajangnim shouted ,interupting us but before he could finish we cut him off.
 
'OH!!SAJANGNIM~~!',the three of us chorused while running to the living room only to find a suspicious glare.
 
'So what were you doing?',sajangnim told us while tapping his foot obviously waiting for our reply.
 
'uhmm...uhh...we were...uhh...practising your dance sajangnim..you know this one',Bommie reasoned out while doing the dance. We all chuckled at her but immediatly hid it when Sajangnim glared at us.
 
 
'Yeah sajangnim we were practising your dance',I said as we followed Bom.
 
'Enough,you're doing it wrong',Sajangnim sighed and just looked at us. I looked at the girls giving them a look asking 'Are we busted?' but they just gave me a shrug.
 
'All of you.....',Sajangnim started and we all gulped and closed our eyes readying ourself to be punished.
 
'...need a private lesson until you danced it right arraso? Tomorrow you need to practice the dance and you won't stop till you all get it right! ARRA?! It's a disgrace that you don't even know your own president's dance!',He said seriously to us.
 
We all sighed in relief and replied 'DEH!SAJANGNIM!',while saluting.
 
'Ummm sajangnim why did you visit us?...that's rare...',CL-roo asked while laughing awkwardly as we all sat at our couch facing sajangnim.
 
 
'Well I need to tell you something important that involves your comeback',Sajangnim started.
 
'Yes sajangnim, you told us that CL-roo will have her solo album this month and after that we'll have our comeback as 2ne1',I stated to him and the girls just nodded to my reply.
 
'Well after your comeback as 2ne1 all of you will have different solo schedules',Sajangnim said to us.
 
'What do you mean sajangnim?',Bommie finally spoke.
 
'Well CL and Minzy will have a collaboration with Snoop Dogg for his new album and Bom you'll also have a collaboration with Boa and Lee Hyori and perhaps make an album with them',Sajangnim proudly told us.
 
'But how about me sajangnim?',I asked him disappointed that he forgot about me.
 
'Oh Dara don't worry, you will be the female lead for a movie. This will be your debut as an actress and after that maybe you'll act in a drama and then you'll have to do 25 commercials, most of them have collaboration with other idols, and 10 more with the girls',Sajangnim stated while beaming at me.
 
'WOAH! Sajangnim that's a lot and 35 commercials? Seriously?!',I asked in disbelief. Is he nuts?
 
'Well I was irritated of JYP because he kept bragging about his Miss A's Suzy doing 22 commercials on her own! So I told him that YGE can do better and now...',Sajangnim ranted to us obviously annoyed at his close friend.
 
'Now you want me to do 25, no, 35 commercials? Just because of that?!',I asked him still not believing what he just said.
 
'Uhuh~',he proudly said and the three girls just chuckled at him. I glared at them and they immediatly stopped.
 
 
'But sajangnim....',I was going to beg him to think twice about his decisions but he cut me off.
 
'No. You'll do it and thats final. Dont worry I'll give you lots of spare time for you to rest and that's the same for you other girls. I'm giving you all of this opportunities to show the other side of you girls especially now that we have many rivals. Don't worry girls after all of your solo schedules I'll bring 2ne1 back to the next level. I'll assure you that you'll be the best of the best. And besides you don't need to worry about this for now...its still 6 months away so just enjoy your comeback',sajangnim said to us while showing his fatherly smile. Even though he's our sajangnim we also treat him as our own father, we're lucky to have him.
 
'Thanks sajangnim..',we all thanked him while wiping our unshed tears.
 
'Your always welcome...my daughters',he said and we all cried after his last word. Yes, in YGE we treat each other like a family and were thankful to be in YGE, thankful to have YG as our president and as our father.
 
 
'Now, girls are you not going to offer me any drinks? I'm your guest afterall',sajangnim disturbed our little drama. We froze on our spot, remembering that the sack of corn is still inside the fridge.
 
'uhh...uhhm...do you want water sajangnim??',Minki asked as we sighed in relief, believing that we were saved but we were wrong.
 
'Water? For your guest? That's disappointing girls. I heard that Teddy gave you a special Ice Cream...hmm...So that's what you guys were hiding when you didn't open the door. You don't want to share the Ice cream!Don't worry I'll buy you guys new ones so let me have a taste..',Sajangnim looked at us waiting for our reply but we just froze there unable to move and just looked at each other , thinking of an excuse.
 
'Well your not replying so ....I will just go get it myself!',sajangnim said and before we could stop him he already ran to the fridge and opened it. He was welcomed by a sack of corn that was now on top of him.
 
We put on our helmets, readying ourself for the automic bomb to explode.5....4....3...2...1...0....
 
'SANDARA PARK!GONG MINZY!LEE CHAERIN! AND PARK BOM!!YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO EXCERCISE FOR 6 HOURS NONSTOP FOR 2 WEEKS, YOU HEAR ME?!!',the bomb exploded.
 
'UH-OH....',we all chorused before running to help sajangnim.
 
 
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
kekeke...I love Yg :)
kkekeke oh bommie-ah~
this is a funny update...i think lol?
well hope you guys find this interesting 
coz i do lol 
-Love,Rako-chii