Chapter 50

Melted Heart

The Next Day

 

Krsytal has sent a text to Siwon and told him to meet up at Starbucks while she is still lying on her bed. She get up and went to the curtains and saw Amber outside, as usual. She smile brightly and ran downstairs while fixing her hair before she open the door and ran to the boy.

Amber was surprised by the sudden hug and kiss from someone but felt his heart flutters when he knows it is Krystal. “Come in first while I get ready. It’s hot here.” Krystal pulled him into the house and Amber just obediently sat in the living room.

 

~~

“. What do you want?!”

“Hey. Mind your words.” Amber who is standing behind Krystal stood up for his lover.

“I want you to own up that you are the mastermind of Yuri and Taeyeon oppa getting injured in the match to your coach. If not I’ll send these pictures of you me to the police.”

“This is ridiculous! YOU ARE IN WITH ME, aren’t you?! If I get into trouble. You are going nowhere to, .”

“What trouble will I get? I’m not even in the basketball team. If my school principal wants to discipline me, I am fine with it. I’m not a coward like you, Choi Siwon.”

Siwon stared at Krystal with hatred for a while before he stands up and leaves.

Krystal and Amber smiled at each other once they had successfully make the deal with the evil guy.

 

-

 

“Where’s Taeyeon?”

“Hiding in his room.. waiting for her call..”

“I thought you said Tiffany called last night?”

“Yes, but they barely talked for 10mins.” Yuri sighed and felt sad for his friend.

“I know this is tough for him but he still needs to attend school, Yul.. make sure he comes tomorrow.”

“You are such a sweetie, do you know that?” Yuri pulled Jessica closer to his side by her waist.

“Of course.” Jessica plant a kiss on Yuri’s lips quickly before they go in the class.

-

 

“Fany! You called!”

“Yes, baby. I called. I am doing my homework.. argh, it’s so tough..”

“Can I help you?”

“It’s okay, taetae.. What are you doing?”

“Lying on my bed while waiting for your call. I am so glad you called.”

“Wait.. shouldn’t you be in school?!”

“Er..”

“TAETAE! Why did you skip school?! You never do that!”

“I.. I.. I.. just want to talk to you, Fany.. I really can’t attend school without hearing from you..”

“Since when you’re so clingy..” Fany blushed over the line and speak cutely.

“Ever since I love you, baby.”

“kekeke.. okayokay.. But you should never do that again okay? I want you to study well. Since our time difference is so much, we could not possibly talk every day, right? We could talk once every week instead.”

“But I’ll miss you..” Taeyeon whined like a kid again.

“I promise I will miss you too. Doesn’t mean I didn’t call that means I don’t miss you okay? I am still adjusting to a life without you here with me.. but it will make me will better if I know you are still the Taeyeon I know.”

-

 

After the long 4 hours of conversation they had, Taeyeon has woke up from his mind that he has to work hard for his studies. Tiffany didn’t want him to neglect his studies because of him. So the two promised each other to study hard but also never forget to miss each other.

 

6 months later,

As compromised, every week they will talk only once that lasts for 6 hours. They even video called each other. Tiffany is always wearing some loose t-shirt, causing Taeyeon to gulp whenever he saw her cleavage. Tiffany will always by changing in front of the video call, revealing her y undergarment to Taeyeon. Taeyeon is so by that scene and he always wish he could touch that .

Jessica and Yuri’s relationship is very stable. Although Jessica will have her princess attitude towards Yuri, the guy never gives up hoaxing his girlfriend, making her feel that she is really a princess.

Yuri went to Yoona and told her to stay away from Donghae when he told her the reason why. Yoona listens to Yuri and became single again. Even though Donghae tried to chase her back, she didn’t want to accept the boy again.

Krystal and Amber have been hanging out ever since they got together. Krystal even brought Amber home and ate dinner with her family, with the presence of Yuri and Jessica too. Jessica felt happy that Krystal is finally right at the guy she is being with. After Jessica knew that Krystal being with Siwon is just part of the plan, she felt sorry to accuse her sister. But well, the Jung sisters’ relationship is still strong.

 

--

 

2 year has passed ever since Tiffany has left Korea. Last three months, Taeyeon and Tiffany didn’t get to contact one another because of exams and projects. Even though Taeyeon tried to call Tiffany several times, vice versa, their timing is always not right. One is free, while the other is not.

Soshi high students are waiting for graduation day to come after their last day in high school.

 

“Tae! Let’s go out for celebration this Saturday!” Yuri said as his eyes never leave the screen of Die HARD 4 PlayStation game. The three of them went to Jessica’s house to play since they no longer lived in the dorm.

“Celebration? For what? I thought we have already celebrated last day of school a week ago?”

“Erm.. tae. You really had no clue?” Jessica lazily looked at Taeyeon from her lying position on the sofa.

“What are you guys talking about?”

“It’s your birthday! Pabo!” Yuri shouted as his eyes still glued to the game.

“Ohh..” Taeyeon said lifelessly, which caught Jessica to be surprised. She knew the two did not talk for so long already. Even if they manage to call each other, it is a 1 to 5 minutes call. Jessica understands Taeyeon’s sadness, so she really hope they can get a really awesome party for Taeyeon.