Chapter 60

Melted Heart

The next morning Taeyeon woke up with Tiffany still in his embrace. He smiles at the sleeping form and softly place a peck on her forehead before he tries to get up as quietly as possible.

“Oh my god. What a mess.” Taeyeon talks to himself when he steps in the bathroom.

However he smirks immediately when he remembers about last night. “Hot intense session.. mmm worth it.” He said to himself before he cleans up everything. “Taeyeon!!!!”

“OMO!” Taeyeon jumped up again while he is cleaning up halfway.

“Coming!!!”

Taeyeon runs out and place the wine and glasses on the mini table in the bedroom before he opens the door. “Oh omma. Morning!” Taeyeon greeted his mother at the door.

“Why are you topless?!”

“HUH! Oh.. I..” Taeyeon rubs his hair several times, trying to find a right reason.

“I was changing halfway when you knock!” He lied.

“Is it?” Taeyeon’s mother eyed suspiciously at her son.

“Yeah omma, please don't raise your voice. Tiffany is sleeping.”

“ Oh can I have a look?” Taeyeon’s mother was stopped by Taeyeon before she continues to walk.

“OMMA!” Taeyeon spread his arms to stop his mother from going in.

“DON’T SHOUT! Tiffany is sleeping!!!” Taeyeon's mother told Taeyeon angrily.

“Omma please. Don’t disturb her.”

“I’m not disturbing.” Taeyeon’s mother pushed Taeyeon away and stomped right in. Before he could stop her, his mother’s mouth open wide as if she saw a ghost.

“THE BOTH OF YOU SLEEP TOGTHER?! Didn't I ask you to sleep on the floor, KIM TAEYEON?!”

“Omma! Please! Softer will you?!”

 

“Hmm..” Tiffany move a little before she opens her eyes.

“OH! Omma.” Tiffany said while adjusting her messy hair. Or rather hair. She sit up immediately when she saw Taeyeon’s mother standing right in front of their bed. Taeyeon smacks his forehead behind his mother and Tiffany could sense trouble coming.

“Omma, we did nothing really.” Taeyeon pulls his mother back.

“Is it?”

“Omma please. I need to badly.”

“Go then.”

“Omma!” Taeyeon finally flare up at his mother, which caught her in surprise.

“Okay~ Get down for breakfast soon, Tiffany~”

“Dehh omma..” Tiffany said as she smiles sweetly. As much as she wants to get up and bow at the elder, she couldn’t because she is in her underwear.

 

Finally Taeyeon's mother stop her suspicion towards the couple and left.

After Taeyeon sends his mother off, he shakes his head several times and rub at his temple.

“ almost gets serious.”

“What happen?” Tiffany said in a morning husky.

“I think she is trying to inspect us. Luckily you wore something.. well, at least for your upper body. If she finds you I’m dead. Real dead. I’m already caught topless and she made a fuss!”

Taeyeon said as he slam his cardboard while he wears his top.

“Hahaha just tell your mum the truth then.”

“Hmm I see you want me to marry you real soon am I right?”

“No! Thick skin!” Tiffany throws the pillow at Taeyeon’s face.

“Hahahha! I will go shower.. oh.. do you wanna join?” Taeyeon smirked and raised his eyebrows when he ask.

“Byun! Not now!”

“Alright alright!!!”

Taeyeon went to shower while Tiffany got up from the bed after a few stretches to find a new shirt to change. While she was removing Taeyeon’s shirt that she wore last night, Taeyeon came out of the bathroom just in time to catch this scene. He jumped and groupe Tiffany’s s from behind. “CAUGHT CHA!”

“YAH! KIM TAEYEON!” Tiffany got a shock and was really angry at the byuntae.

“OUCH OUCH OKAYOKAY I M SORRY!!!” Taeyeon surrenders after several whacks Tiffany gave him.

“Don’t do that again! It hurts.”

“Oh.. I m sorry..” Taeyeon went to Tiffany’s front and gave a kiss on Tiffany’s neck. He rubs his hands along Tiffany’s arm and lower his mouth to kiss her chest. “Mmm tae please.. not now..” Tiffany pushed Taeyeon away, which made him sulk.

“I think we should really not do it anymore with your parents around okay. Be good.” Tiffany gives Taeyeon a peck on his cheek before she took her white tank top over her head and slot her legs in a denim hotpants.

“Let’s go down.” Taeyeon said and walked out of the room without waiting for the girl. Tiffany feels really bad in rejecting Taeyeon.

 

During breakfast, Taeyeon is quietly eating his bread and milk. Taeyeon’s mother wanted to ask somemore questions about them but was afraid due to Taeyeon’s black face and Tiffany’s expressionless face.

After they eat finished, Tiffany’s phone rang and she picked up immediately. Taeyeon went to sit at the couch and on the television. “Uncle Kim, Omma, I’m going to the mall.” Tiffany said as she grabs her jacket and bag from the couch. Taeyeon tilts his head and look at the girl walking out.

He chased after the girl who is wearing her heels. “How are you going there?”

“Taxi I guess.”

“I’ll send you.” Taeyeon said and walked in front of Tiffany. The girl smile sweetly at the kind gesture. Even though Taeyeon is not in his best mood, he still cares about his beloved.

 

“Tae..” Tiffany grabs Taeyeon’s hand that is on the steering wheel.

“What?” Taeyeon said coldy without looking back at her.

“Don’t be angry..”

“I’m not.”

“I know you are.. I didn’t want to get intimate at your house. You should understand.”

“Then you shouldn’t have do it with me last night. Do you remember that it is you who initiated it?”

“I know.. I mean.. okay I’m sorry..”

“I am sad that you push me away okay.” Taeyeon said like a child who complains about his toys.

“Yes yes I know. Hmm.. Let’s go for the couple spa you said to compensate okay?”

“Really?!”

“Yes darling.” Tiffany said as she plants a kiss on his cheek.

“KEKEKE” Taeyeon laughed like a dork once again to show his happiness.

 

“Here we are. Take care okay”

“Yes sir. I’ll see you tonight.”

“Okay baby.”

They both shared a kiss before Tiffany got down the car and waved to Taeyeon who drove away.

 

Tiffany and Jessica went to have a girls day out to shop. As usual, they will be carrying many branded stuffs which weighs a ton. They then had a rest at a nearby café. “Oh god. Awesome shopping day but tiring.” Jessica said as she lean back against the chair.

“The only thing that you won’t get tired easily.” Tiffany chuckled at her lazy friend and drank her coffee.

“Wrong! Yuri is another one that I won’t get tired of. Hehehe” Jessica sit up and proudly told her best friend her baby boy.

“Hmm you guys have been dating longer than Taeyeon and I..”

“Yeah.. unexpectedly..”

“Did you guys.. do.. that thing?” Tiffany carefully asked her best friend.

“What thing?” Jessica replied coldly as she sips her frappe.

“x….” Tiffany put her hand beside before she whispered to her friend.

Jessica coughed with her frappe coming out of . Luckily she grabs a serviette in time.

“Oh my god TIFF! WHY ARE YOU SAYING THIS?”

“I’m just curious..” Tiffany shrugged her shoulder and drank her coffee calmly.

 

“Hmm.. I gave my first time last night.”

“WHAT?!” Tiffany swallowed her drink forcefully before she shouted at her friend.

“YAH! Whats the big fuss?!”

“Because.. we did it last night too..” Tiffany said softly. Jessica opened her eyes wide when she heard what her best friend said.

Then they started laughing madly which caused the public to look at them. How can they not laughed at what they both did the same night. What a conscience!