Chapter 65

Melted Heart

Hi guys! I'm back! Please help me to promote my story! Hope I can reach up to 300 subscribers for this story? :P

Silent readers please appear, juseyo! <3

 

 

“BABY!”

Someone jumped on Taeyeon’s back, causing his body to bend with shock. He turned around swiftly to see his beloved flashing her eye smile lovingly.

“Fany!!!” Taeyeon shouted with a smile and a tear dripped off his face.

“Fany..” Taeyeon hugged the girl tightly and starts to breakdown.

“Wae..? Omo, stop crying please, taetae.” Tiffany patted Taeyeon’s back in the hug.

He quickly broke the hug and spinned Tiffany around.

“Yah yah yah! What are you doing?! I am getting giddy!!” Tiffany lose her balance after being spun but Taeyeon catched her fallen body just in time.

“Y-You’re fine..?” Taeyeon said with tears still on his face.

“Yes tae. Omg stop crying..” Tiffany wipes Taeyeon’s tears and kiss his lips.

“Sorry to make you worry.. it’s just a surprise..” Tiffany said guilty.

“Don’t make me worry anymore. It’s not funny, fany ah.. I thought I’m going to lose you again..”

“Sorry.. but since when you lose me huh?”

“Since you left Korea.. when you stopped studying and living in the same country with me.. when I can’t contact you that much.. and when I can’t kiss or even hug you, makes my heart weak.”

Tiffany blushes at the cheesy Taeyeon and kissed his lips.

“Sorry. I’m here now aren’t I? Look!” Tiffany took up a graduation certificate.

“I’m not leaving anymore.” She flashes her beautiful smile at Taeyeon and the guy jumped up and down like a kid. “YAYYYYYYYY!!!!” He carried Tiffany up in bridal form and starts to spin her around.

Jessica and Yuri just laughed and felt happy for the couple in front of them. Finally they reunited.

~~

After the couple reunites, they met up every day for dinner even when they are really busy. Most of the times, Tiffany is the one at home trying out new recipe of the food Taeyeon likes and try to cook it for her lover. Yuri and Jessica will join them for dinner most of the time too.

“Mmm smells nice.” Taeyeon opened the front door and saw her beloved cooking.

Because Tiffany lives alone, she gave the spare keys to Taeyeon. So you can say that, this is their own mini home. “Guess it!” Tiffany took down her apron and run towards Taeyeon before giving him a hug and a kiss.

“Hmm.. dukbokki!!!”

“Bingo! Aww.. you’re so smart.” Tiffany giggled cutely with her arms around his neck.

Taeyeon enjoyed the beautiful face in front of him. He can’t feel more bless to have her with him, or even cook for him. He feels so lucky to have this angel.

“Fany..” Taeyeon whispered and plant a soft kiss on her lips. Tiffany smile and was ready to pull back but stopped by Taeyeon nibbling her lower lips, making open for him. Tiffany groaned softly when Taeyeon starts to insert his tongue inside her. Tiffany returned the kiss and starts the tongue battle with him.

“OMO!” Tiffany pushes Taeyeon away.

“Yah!” Taeyeon frowned and stomped his feet like a child throwing tantrum.

Tiffany ignored him and dashed to the kitchen.

“OH MY GOD, luckily it has not burned.”

“What..? You did not off the fire again, fany ah?”

“Heheheh yea..” Tiffany scratches her head and smile cutely at her lover at the living room.

“This is not the first time.. You’re such a clumsy girl, baby.” Taeyeon and went over to Tiffany before wrapping his arms around her waist and rest his head on her shoulders.

“Because whenever you come home, it makes me feel so happy.” Tiffany said and turns her head. She smile at the cute face on her shoulder and plant a kiss on his forehead before she walks out of the kitchen, with Taeyeon still hugging and having his head rested on the shoulder. It’s like Tiffany dragging Taeyeon along.

“YAY! LET’S EAT!” Taeyeon jumped on the chair and took a seat. “Opps!!!” He quickly stands up and pull out the chair for Tiffany. “Aww.. thank you baby.” Tiffany loves Taeyeon’s nice gesture every time he did something like this. “Okay! Let’s eat NOW!!!!”

“No!”

“Why?!” Taeyeon pouted.

DING DONG

“That explains why.” Tiffany smile and got up to get the door.

 

“Hi Steph.”

“Oppa!!!” Tiffany hugs the man in front of her. Taeyeon saw that scene with his mouth wide opened.

He dashes to the door and pull Tiffany back.

“You’re here!” Tiffany smile warmly at the man, ignoring the fact that Taeyeon just pulled them apart.

“AHEM” Taeyeon glared at Tiffany who is still smiling at the guy.

“Hahaha, someone is jealous?” The man laughed.

Taeyeon stared at him with his killer eyes and clenched his fist.

“Taetae..” Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon’s fist when she noticed it. She loves to see him holding his jealousy. “This is my brother, Leo.”

“What?” Taeyeon turned to look at Tiffany after staring at the man.

“Yes, tae. He is my brother.”

“Oh..” Taeyeon mentally face palmed himself. He relaxes his fist and offers his hand.

“Hi, I’m Taeyeon..” He said shyly.

“Hi. Nice meeting you.”  Leo tried to hide his laughter at Taeyeon’s cuteness of overprotecting his sister.

“Come in, oppa.”

 

Tiffany and Leo took a seat while Taeyeon quietly went to the kitchen.

“Your boyfriend looks really jealous just now.” Leo whispered to Tiffany and the both of them started to giggle. They wipe the smile off their faces when they see Taeyeon coming out of the kitchen with a pair of chopsticks and a plate.

Taeyeon passes them to Leo as he lowers his head walking back to his seat beside his girlfriend.

“Thank you.” Leo smile at Taeyeon. Taeyeon stood up and scoops the food to Tiffany’s bowl and then offers to scoop for Leo too. “It’s alright, you scoop for yourself first. I’ll scoop myself.” Leo smile warmly at Taeyeon.

While they are eating, Tiffany told Taeyeon that her brother has come back to do some business stuff that is why she invited him over.  Furthermore, he could meet Taeyeon. Taeyeon smile dorkily, showing his little dimple when Leo told him that Tiffany always mention about him when she is in LA studying.  Taeyeon had a sad face when he heard that Tiffany even cry alone in her room because she misses him so much. He grabs Tiffany’s hand and mouthed “I’m sorry” to his lover beside him.

“You won’t have to cry alone now.” Taeyeon said as he caresses her face.

Tiffany gave him a peck. “Yes I know.”

“Heyhey, I’m over here, lovely dovey.” Leo teased the couple.

The night filled with the three of their laughter. Surprisingly, Leo has a girlfriend. Tiffany was shocked and requested to see her brother’s girlfriend picture. Taeyeon and Tiffany was shocked to see it was actually BoA. Tiffany is really happy to have BoA to be part of her family in future. As well as Taeyeon, well.. he actually thought of being a family with Leo and BoA too.

 

--

My story is ending in around 3 more chapters? Thankyou subscribers for staying and reading this fic! :D

I realized that many of you subscribe to me, but not my story >: Please do the same for my story please :)) I need the numbers to increase to share this story more to locksmiths! thanks!