Chapter 62

Melted Heart

Everyone gathered at the entrance of Caribbean Bay. Taeyeon wore a blue and white stripe shorts and a white singlet, revealing his chest and arm muscles in that tight shirt. Tiffany wore a pink bikini with a white tank top and a shawl wrapped around her legs. Krystal wore a yellow bikini with a translucent black top and a mini skirt over her bikini. Amber wore a red shorts and black tee.

Jessica wore a red and white stripe bikini with a white translucent top with a knot at the bottom and a pink shorts at the bottom. Yuri wore a white singlet over his tanned skin and black shorts below.

All the males grab a big tube and they all went to the water current that pushes the water in a big circular direction around the whole caribbean. Taeyeon carries Tiffany up the tube by lifting her . The rest just hop on to the tube and went along the water. “WEEEEEEEEEE!!!! THIS IS FUN!” Krystal yelled and went to the front with the current pushing her.

“HEY Baby wait for me!!!” Amber kicks vigoriously to move himself faster on his tube. Jessica and Yuri held hands while they lie on top of their individual tubes.

“Tae, why aren’t you getting a tube for yourself?” Tiffany said after Taeyeon safely place her floating on the waters. “Nah.. It will be better if I take care of you.”

“But it won’t be fun!”

“Who says?” Taeyeon smirks and rest his arms on Tiffany’s tube. The current washes them away. Taeyeon grabbed the tube while Tiffany sit on it. The both yelled whenever the water wave came crashing and throwing them up and down the waters.

“Oh my god, it’s so giddy..” Yuri said and rubs his temple.

“Aigoo are you okay baby.” Jessica gently caress Yuri’s face.

“Such a big built guy but weak huh?!” Taeyeon made fun of his bestfriend. Yuri throws the tube at Taeyeon and they all started laughing.

“Let’s go to the family ride!”

“THAT GIANT SLIDE?!” Yuri said with fear.

“Come on seobang, it will be so fun!” Jessica grabs Yuri’s hands and they all run upstairs to the highest slide in this park.

 

“Oh my god..” Yuri muttered when he sits on the float.

“Hold me.” Jessica intertwined their fingers and place a kiss on Yuri’s cheek.

Krystal and Amber hook their arms. Taeyeon on the other hand side hug his girlfriend while Tiffany grab hold of the handle.

“Sir, please hold the handle.” The person in-charge of the slide told Taeyeon.

“I’m fine with it.”

“Sir, please..”

“My girlfriend is more important.” Taeyeon said sternly which caught the guy to be a little afraid of him. “Oh well.. Here you go, have fun!” He pushes the big float and off the six of them go.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Yuri yelled and screamed during the whole ride.

Well, everyone screamed but Yuri is the loudest. Tiffany was really afraid when they reached any curves or bends but Taeyeon grabbed hold of his girlfriend tightly which made Tiffany feel better.

 

~~

 

“Let’s have a rest..” Yuri said and walks towards the water waves area where people sits on top of the float and continuously let the fake water waves pushes them along the water. It's like a fake beach.

“Ahh.. some great tanning time.” Amber took off his shirt and threw it at a corner before sits on a tube and lie deadly on it. “Me too!!!” Krystal took off her top and jumped on a tube.

“Me three!!!!” Tiffany said and runs to the corner, taking off her shirt.

“NONONO!!!” Taeyeon pulled down the shirt.

“WHY?!”

“Erm..”

“Tae..?”

“I don’t like you tanned.”

“Kim Taeyeon.” Tiffany called his full name, which shows her anger.

“Fine. I don’t want people to see your body.” Taeyeon admitted.

“Gosh, taetae!!!”

“Can we go somewhere private before you stripe?”

“HMPH! I DON’T CARE.” Tiffany roughly took off her top and threw it next to Krystal and Amber’s, and then she ran to the water.

“FANY!!!” Taeyeon chased the naughty girl behind.

-

 

“Baby are you okay?” Jessica said as Yuri ride a little horse. The couple went to a water playground where no one else is around. “Yea.. much better. Let’s play this!” Yuri got up from the horse and went to the see-saw and sat at a end.

“Babo.” Jessica giggled and went to sit at the other end before they moved up and down.

~

“Fany!!!” Taeyeon yelled for the girl but she was too far away. Taeyeon dived and swam fast to catch up with the girl. Amber laughed at Taeyeon swimming as he was the only one swimming against the waves. How could he possibly fight the killer waves by swimming?

The more Taeyeon swim, the more the water current pushed him back. Tiffany didn’t care about Taeyeon as she closed her eyes with her hands resting her head on it, enjoying the sun shining on her body.

“Hey gorgeous.” A guy who is sitting on the tube came next to Tiffany’s tube and grab hold onto the handles of Tiffany’s so they won’t be separated by the current coming.

“Tae?” Tiffany opens her eyes and look around.

“Who are you?” Tiffany smacked the hand away from her tube handle and kicked the guy’s tube away.

“Hahaha you’re cute. What’s your name?” The guy who is obviously interested in Tiffany asked the girl who is frowning.

Tiffany ignored the guy and looked behind.  She couldn’t find Taeyeon, but she could see Amber and Krystal far away playing between themselves.

Taetae where are you? – Tiffany thought.

“Hey.. I’m Taecyeon. Can we be friends?” Taecyeon grabbed Tiffany’s handle again without her noticing.

“No. Go away.” Tiffany said sternly and tries to paddle back.

“No I’m not going anywhere.” Says the thick skinned Taecyeon.

Tiffany ignores the guy again and paddles hard, hoping the current could push him or her away from each other. “Hey!” Taecyeon grabbed Tiffany’s foot which caught her to scream.

“AHHHHHHHHHHH  TAETAE!!!!” She screamed with her eyes shut. She is afraid.

 

PSSSSSHHH.

Tiffany heard a fierce water splashes nearby and opens her eyes. “TAE!!!” She shouted in relief to see Taeyeon in front of her. Taeyeon grabbed Taecyeon’s hand and fling it away. After that he dived underwater and pushed Taecyeon’s tube, causing the tube to overturn, as well as Taecyeon.

Taecyeon fell in the water and struggle several times before he got up and grabbed his tube.

“YOU!!!”

Taeyeon ignored the guy and swam real fast as one of his arm grabbed hold of Tiffany’s tube.

 

“Taee!!” Tiffany got out of the tube and hugged Taeyeon when they reach the shore.

“BAD GIRL. Why did you leave without me? HUH?!” Taeyeon shouted at Tiffany which caused her to slightly tear. Even though they are wet, Taeyeon noticed Tiffany’s eyes are red.

“Aigoo.. my baby is crying.. I’m sorry.. am I too loud?” Taeyeon caressed her face and kissed her cheek adoringly.

“Sorry taetae..” Tiffany said and rest her head against his chest.

“Pabo, don’t ever run away from me again okay.. it’s dangerous.”

“Arraso..” Tiffany said in sobs.

“Hmm don’t cry already. I don’t like my pretty girl to cry in public. It’s embarrassing.”

Taeyeon laughed at the girl and she pouted cutely back at him. Taeyeon pats Tiffany’s head while they sat at the shore hugging.

 

After a few hours of playing in the water playground, they six of them are exhausted and went to have a big scrumptous dinner over at a chinese restaurant. A day well spent with her love ones - Tiffany thought.