Chapter 67

Melted Heart

“This place..” Taeyeon hesitated a little because there are so many flashbacks in his mind.

Tiffany looked up at him. Waiting for him to continue, and intertwined their hands as they walk.

“The time where..”

FLASHBACK

“All for me?”

Taeyeon nod his head 3 times, like a kid.

“*giggle* are you feeding a pig?”

 

“Thank you.” Tiffany took a mushroom steak and bites it prettily.

Taeyeon was staring at the flawless face that is shone by the sun setting. But he immediately turned and looked in front as soon as Tiffany notices he is looking at her.

“Is there something on my face?” Tiffany tries to break the awkwardness between them.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“I rarely hear your voice.. keke” Tiffany could not help but laughed at how much she wants to hear Taeyeon’s voice so much in the past. But now, he is like a chatterbox. Or rather, having a really sweet mouth.

“Yeah.. I’m very shy when it comes to you.. ”

“Still as shy?” Tiffany crinkle her nose cutely as she look at Taeyeon.

“Tsk! Who says?”

Tiffany just sticks out her tongue, not believing him.

 

“Why are we walking towards the school?”

“Let’s try to get in again.” Taeyeon pulled Tiffany to walk faster.

“What? Why? It’s creepy!” Tiffany stopped her footsteps and lean back. “I’m not going in!!!”

“Come on.. I’m with you. Don’t you trust me?”

“Of course I trust you.. but..”

“No more buts.”

They went in and Taeyeon head towards the basketball court.

“It’s so dark!!!” Tiffany grabbed onto Taeyeon’s arm as they walked towards the court.

"I remember you grabbed me tightly when we went for the night walk too.. exactly the same feeling right now. Haha" Taeyeon said.

Tiffany blushed when she remember that time when she hold onto Taeyeon, depending on him to protect her from the creepiness.

 

They reached the second floor corridor where the basketball court is downstairs. The exact spot that he brought Tiffany to stand when he confessed.

Suddenly, many pink lights lighted up one by one.  The letters are hanging at the opposite side of the building, where the basketball court is in between. First, it formed a “T” then “I” .. then slowly it forms “TIFFANY” which filled up the 3rd storey wall. Followed by the next 2 words at the 2nd storey wall.

“Tae..?” Tiffany was shocked and confused.

Taeyeon just smiled at the lights slowly lighting up.

It forms ‘TIFFANY HWANG MIYOUNG’

“Wh-what is..”

Taeyeon pointed at the basketball court downstairs and Tiffany just followed the direction he is pointing at.

‘Will you marry me?’ is formed in the entire court. The building is not dark anymore. It’s filled with pink lights.

Tiffany had wide opened. She cover and turned to Taeyeon.  However, Taeyeon is not at her eye level anymore. He is kneeling down with a knee and opening the little red box.

“Fany..”

Tiffany is starting to tear but she managed to wipe the tears that are rolling down her cheeks. She patiently let Taeyeon to go on.

“We've known each other ever since you came to Soshi university. I don’t know what is the feeling when the first time I see you and hear your voice. I’ve never felt this way towards a girl before. You’re my first.”

Tiffany nodded a few times and Taeyeon continued.

“After so much consideration and hesitation, I’ve plucked up the courage to say I love you. The words that I don’t even know I have the guts to say to someone, even my family.”

Tiffany smiled in her tears when she heard the three words.

“Somehow, we have been dating for about 3 years now. Even though the first few months we have to be apart, I’ve never stop missing you. I love you more every single day as I woke up. Sometimes I even talked to my phone wallpaper in public when I can’t contact you. You’ve made my life became something unusual, something that I don’t feel special about in the past. The past that I fear had overcome because I realized how much my love is for you.”

Taeyeon took a deep breath before he continues.

“Let me continue to love you and take care of you till eternity. Let me cherish you and protect you. Let us form a family ourselves. Let us take one more step further.”

“Tiffany Hwang Miyoung, will you marry me?”

Tiffany’s face is filled with tears after the long confession Taeyeon said from the bottom of his heart.

It’s tears of joy. Tiffany did not expect the day to arrive today. Taeyeon finally gave her the promise. He finally proposed.

“I do I do!!!” Tiffany jumped on Taeyeon and gave him a tight hug. Taeyeon started to tear as well. He is too happy for the both of them. Finally Tiffany is officially his for the rest of his life.

Taeyeon gently slide the pink diamond ring in Tiffany’s finger. The both of them smile sweetly at each other.

“I love you.” Taeyeon said softly as he kissed Tiffany’s forehead.

“I love you too.”

-

 

 

“Urgh I told Tiffany to rest, then she is smart enough to throw all her undone work for me.”

“You’re so noble, baby sica.” Yuri walked to Jessica and gave her a massage.

“No. Hate to be noble. Shouldn’t have let her go out on a date!”

“Just leave it. Let’s go get some fun!” Yuri took the pen from Jessica’s hand and slammed it on the desk before he pulled the girl up.

“Huh? Seobang, where do you want to go?”

“Hm.. don’t you know the date today?”

“What date?”

“…” Yuri looked down and sighed.

Jessica frowned a little and look at the watch. “It’s..5th December. Don’t tell me Christmas is here already?” She giggled cutely.

“No.. nevermind..” Yuri let go of Jessica’s hand and looked down as he walk to her room.

Yuri plopped on Jessica’s bed and cover his face with her pillow which filled her scent.

“URGH..” Yuri groaned.