Chapter 66

Melted Heart

2 Years Later

“Gosh dam all these designs!”

“Tiff.. I think you better stop drawing. You were fatigue in the morning.. Get some rest.”

“I can’t.. Uee ssi is gonna kill me if I didn’t send her my designs.. Fashion show is just 2 weeks later!”

“Hais” Jessica sighed at her friend who has already had dark eye rings below her eyes. She sent a text to Taeyeon, telling him that his girlfriend is being naughty and not looking after her health again.

 

Not long later,

“Wow delivery man is here! YAY cupcakes!!!” Suzy shouted and ran to help Taeyeon to take the bags.

“As well as some macarons and coffee for everyone.” Taeyeon smile and bowed politely to everyone before he excuses himself to a table after a left turn.

“Busy?” Taeyeon smirked as he place his head infront of Tiffany’s office.

“Oh my god! You gave me a shock!!! What brings you here?”

“Taeyeon you’re here! No wonder I smell food!” Jessica woke up from a little nap and walked towards Taeyeon.

“Hey Jess. Yeah I bought food. Go ahead and join the rest.” Taeyeon smiled warmly.

“Thank you!!!” Jessica jumped and gave Taeyeon a hug before she ran to the food.

“Wow.. Haha..” Taeyeon laughed awkwardly at Jessica’s sudden contact. Tiffany just frowned when she saw it.

“Come here.”

Taeyeon walked to Tiffany and bend down to meet her eyes. Tiffany started dusting Taeyeon’s shirt. “Wae?” He didn’t know what she is doing.

“Don’t like Jess’ fragrance on you.” Tiffany said as she pouted.

“Are you being jelly, jelly?” Taeyeon teased Tiffany and planted a kiss on her cheek.

“Yes, pudding.” Tiffany gave a cute fierce face and folded her arms.

“Hahah. As usual, my jelly is always being jelly.” Taeyeon head down and started to lean towards Tiffany’s neck, breathing on her sensitive skin as she chuckled at her princess being jealous.

“Stop it!” Tiffany could not help but giggle at the contact.

 

“Give me a kiss.” Taeyeon asked from Tiffany.

“No!” She sticked out her tongue and turn her chair facing her table.

“Hey!” Taeyeon’s turn to pout.

“Alright then. I’ll leave now.” Taeyeon stood up from his squatting position.

“Where are you going?” Tiffany immediately turn her chair back again.

“Somewhere that I will receive a kiss.” Taeyeon teased the girl.

“Fine!” Tiffany looks around and kissed Taeyeon softly. As she wants to pull back, Taeyeon’s hand stopped her head from moving back and he starts to deepen the kiss. After a min of kissing session, they broke the kiss.

“Mmm I miss this.” Taeyeon his lips.

“Seriously, we should not do it here ever again okay.” Tiffany looked around but still didn’t see any colleges walking by.

“Come on. No one will see us, because I bought them food and they are busy snatching it.”

“Why are you so good to my collegues? I’m jealous”

“Hey.. Aren’t I good to you to? Here.” Taeyeon pushed the two bags he placed on Tiffany’s table earlier.

“For me?!” Tiffany claps her hand and roll her chair towards the bag.

“Yes baby.” Taeyeon kissed Tiffany’s temple.

“Alright I have to go. I’ve got a big meeting in half an hour time. Love you.”

“Let me walk you off.”

“No need. But.. you better be a good girl and not work too hard. Remember to get some rest. Jess has reported to me that you’re being naughty again. Nono okay?” Taeyeon reprimanded Tiffany like a child and poked her nose.

“Okay~” Tiffany nodded cutely.

 

After Taeyeon left, Tiffany looked at what Taeyeon has brought for her. Her stomach has been growling for hours but she stubbornly work on her designs and not getting lunch.

“Wow!!! Bibimbap?! Oh there’s a note.”

‘Hey my love, I cooked this specially for you. Remember to eat it well okay? :) After your work, let’s go for a date. Okay? I will pick you up at home. Dress ily! Smirk*’

“Hhehee Byun. Why can't he ask me directly? Trying to get romantic?” Tiffany could not stop smiling as she removed the cover of the bibimbap as well as taking out the caramel frappe from another bag.

 

-

Taeyeon’s mouth opened widely when she saw Tiffany dressed in a floral dress, exposing her shoulders and cleavage. “This is too much!” Taeyeon said as he ran to her and gave her flowers.

“What’s too much?”

“You! I’m going to call the restaurant and book the whole area. I can’t possibly let some men look at how y you are.”

“Stop it!!!” Tiffany blushed as she noticed Taeyeon kept staring at her s. “No need to waste money like this, Tae. Just book a private room.”

“Oh yeah, how can I be so stupid. Hehe” Taeyeon turned around and followed Tiffany behind to his car.

Taeyeon opened the door for Tiffany and she thanked him politely before she went in.

“So.. what’s the occasion?” Tiffany noticed how smart Taeyeon is dressing and emphasizing Tiffany to dress ily.

Are we gonna have some naughty night again? Hehehe – Tiffany thought

“What are you giggling about? Thinking dirty again?” Taeyeon teased his girl. But, bingo! That’s what Tiffany is thinking. “No!” Tiffany blushed and look at the window, avoiding eye contact with Taeyeon.

Phew, somehow I get to shake away the question. Hahaha smart taeng. – Taeyeon thought.

 

~~

“Hi, I’ve reserve a…”

“Oh Mr Kim! Welcome! We are glad that you came to our restaurant. Come on in.”

“Er.. yes, I actually have a reservation and I ..”

“Yes sir. It’s already ready, please follow me.”

“Wow.. Actually I didn’t book a private..”

“Nonono. It’s you who visit our restaurant and we are honoured. Please use the VIP room. You deserve something different.”

“Oh.. well.. cool thanks.”

Taeyeon and Tiffany sat down and was immediately served with wine as well as a really grand appetizer. “I..” Taeyeon wanted to ask again but was immediately cut off.

“It’s on the house.”

“Thanks.”

 

“Woahh… Why are you being pampered like that? Are you popular that I don’t even know?”

Tiffany lover.

“Hmm, well maybe? Better hold me tight, if not I will be snatch away by popular demand.” Taeyeon winked at the girl playfully. “Hmph! You better not!”

“I will not.” Taeyeon said softly but Tiffany heard his words. Her face flushes immediately.

 

“May I?” Taeyeon walked towards Tiffany and bend his waist, offering his hand.

Tiffany happily accepted the offer and dance with Taeyeon beside their dinner table, along with the romantic music played in the private room with dim lightings. “I’m like filming a movie. Hehe”

“I feel like I’m in heaven.” Taeyeon whispered to Tiffany’s ears, causing Tiffany to shiver a little. Taeyeon has this special sweet mouth that will make Tiffany melt as many time as possible whenever they spend time together. 

The two dance for awhile longer until their food arrives. They share their food by feeding each other. Laughter fills the air whenever Taeyeon do something silly and causing Tiffany to clap her hands happily. Every time they spend time together, everyone around them seems to be invisible. It’s like the world revolves only for the both of them. Taeyeon and Tiffany always love their moment together.

“Where are we going now?”

“Hm.. let’s go to the beach shall we?”

“The one near our school?”

“Yeah..”

 

Can we hit more than 300 for the last two chapters? gahhh~ Thank you subscribers!