Chapter 29

Melted Heart

 

After their discussion on the plan, they are starting on it on the next school day.

 

“I.. I don’t think this is a good idea, Jess..” Tiffany said with guilt.

“DO IT! Hurry up!” Jessica pushes Tiffany into the music room.

“Hi Hoya..”

“Oh, Tiffany!” Hoya ran to Tiffany immediately.

“Erm, I’m wondering if we could.. have lunch together?” Tiffany asked, feeling embarrassed.

“Sure!!! I’ll pack my stuffs now.”

Tiffany then turn to look at Jessica standing outside peeping through the glass door and smile at her. Jessica then show her a ‘thumbs up’ as she left.

 

“Hey baby!!!” Yuri said as soon as he saw Jessica came running towards him. They shared a hug beside the lockers. “Where’s Taeyeon?”

“Ouch.” Yuri said as he holds his chest.

“What’s wrong?!” Jessica panics when Yuri suddenly yelped in pain and touches his hand on his chest.

“My heart hurts because my lover is asking me about another guy instead..” Yuri pouts with aeygo which caused Jessica not to not laugh at the silly kkab.

“He’s your best friend!” Jessica laughs at the stupid jealousy of his best friend.

 

Yuri then stopped pouting when he saw Yoona walking towards them. “Can I talk to you?” Yoona said to Yuri. Jessica stopped laughing when she heard a familiar voice.

What does she want?! – Jessica thought. Now she is the one who became jealous.

“S-Sure.. Wait for me..” Yuri turned to look at Jessica and caress her cheek before leaving with Yoona.

Urgh!! Kwon! You’ll get it later. I need to find Taeyeon now - Jessica stopped thinking about her problem for the moment because Tiffany and her have a mission to do.

 

~

“TAEYEON!” Jessica saw Taeyeon inside the art room. “What are you doing here?!”

“Oh.. some girls ask me to sign their art work..”

“What?! That is so lame. Hurry follow me!” Jessica pulls Taeyeon out with all the fan girls in the art room feel angry.

 

“What isit, Sica?! Slow down!!!” Taeyeon tries to escape from Jessica’s arm.

“LOOK!” Jessica points at Hoya and Tiffany chatting and laughing as they eat.

“Erm.. what’s wrong with that?”

“ URGH! Taeyeon, Hoya has a crush in Tiffany.”

“I know..”

“You know?! Then you are not afraid that they might be together?!”

“I don’t think it’s wrong.. as long as she likes him back..” Taeyeon said softly.

Jessica starts to boil in her head. But she didn’t want to push Taeyeon even further.

 

“What if Hoya hurt Tiffany?! Or.. or he just like her for a while and breaks her heart when he realizes he doesn’t love her that deep.. or..” Jessica tries to find some stupid ideas to get Taeyeon jealous or worry.

No.. I can’t let him hurt her.. – Taeyeon thought.

“I don’t want my friend to get hurt. Hoya doesn’t seem to be trustable to me. I don’t want her first boyfriend to cause her phobia in dating.”

“First.. boyfriend?”

“You don’t know?” Jessica was surprised at Taeyeon didn’t know about it.

“You know, now I have a boyfriend, who is Yuri, your best friend.. I can’t always keep a lookout for Tiffany. I hope you can help me lookout for her more. Okay?” Jessica said before leaving him.

Taeyeon look at the couple eating again.

No.. I must stop them before it’s too late. – Taeyeon thought.

-

 

“Come on..baby~” Yuri tried to hoax his girlfriend who is jealous that he left with his ex-girlfriend earlier on.

“No! Go find Yoona!”

“Noo!!!~ I want you.” Yuri backhugged his girlfriend and leans his head on the girl’s shoulder. This makes Jessica blush and smile quietly. She just love to boyfriend, because he will always make her feel so loved every time.

“What did she say to you then?” Jessica pretends to be angry.

“She just asked if I am with you now and I said yes. I apologize to her that I don’t love her. I can’t forget you. But I am really happy to have her as a friend.” Yuri turns Jessica around and look deeply into her eyes.

“She said she understands. We will still remain as friends.” Yuri smile at Jessica.

“No!”

“What no?!”

“How can she be friends with you?! You know she likes you! I forbid that!”

“Come on baby, you can’t be over authorize me..” Yuri smirk at his girlfriend and gave her a peck.

“Hmph!” Jessica pouts cutely and break the eye contact with Yuri.

Yuri giggle at the silly girl, knowing she is not angry anymore, tickles her until she laugh and surrenders.

“O-Okay!! Stop!” Jessica can’t stand the itchiness any longer.

“I love you.” Yuri whisper and kiss Jessica on the lips.

The girl was shock at the sudden kiss but did not reject him. She kiss back softly to taste his y lips, then break their kiss. “I love you too..” Jessica said softly as she rest her head on his chest. Yuri hugs his girl and feel really happy with her in his arms.

 

-

“Hey.” Taeyeon met Tiffany for dinner before Hoya could.

“So what will we be eating?” Tiffany said excitedly.

“Up to you. Leh dies pirst.” (Ladies first)

Tiffany chuckled at Taeyeon’s silly English. This dork seriously needs to buck up his pronunciation.

 

The two went to eat korean food at the night street. Tiffany loves the night market. Although she is a rich girl, she always likes to mix around places that sell cheap food or snacks. She loves the crowd. But not really love the crowd when she could have some time alone with Taeyeon, of course.

After that, Taeyeon brought Tiffany to the Han River.

“My mum used to bring me here every week when I was 5 years old..” Tiffany smile sadly at the thought of her mum as they stroll along the path.

Taeyeon peeps at Tiffany, worried that she might cry because of the thought of her mother again.

“Thank you for bringing me here..” Tiffany smile at Taeyeon with her eyesmile.

Taeyeon immediately blush as he has been staring at the girl and got caught. He turns his vision to the ground. “I can bring you every time when you feel like coming..” He replied without looking at her.

Tiffany smile at Taeyeon’s words. She still didn’t know if he loves her.

All these that he has done.

Bringing her out alone.

Strolling with her, eating with her.

Even studying with her alone.

Are they really just good friends in his heart?