Chapter 48

Melted Heart

 

“Hey!” Krystal smacked Amber’s hand that is on her waist. She only realized it after so long.

“Sorry! Hahaha how’s that?” Amber pointed to the back, referring to his heroic act.

“Thank you.”

“Welcome.” Amber’s heart flutters when Krystal said the two words sincerely with full of gentleness in her tone.

“Let’s go and find another better branded shop. Just pick what you like and I will get it for you.”

“I’m not some ty mistress okay? I don’t need it, thank YOU.” Krystal stormed away from Amber who is shocked by her sudden outrage.

“Hey! I .. I didn’t mean that!” He grabbed her arm. Krystal turned to look at his sad face. She felt guilty to him.

“Sorry. I just.. I don’t need a bag. I just love to window-shop.”

“But earlier on..”

“I just hate it when someone snatches something from me. I didn’t say I really love the bag.. it’s kind of pride thingy.”

“Wow.. okay..”

“I’m hungry. Let’s eat” Krystal grabbed Amber’s hand and brought him in a cafeteria.

Amber was surprised that Krystal behaved differently nowadays. Even though she might still have her bad-girl attitude towards Amber, Krystal is more open to the boy. Sometimes she might even laugh so loudly at Amber’s jokes unknowingly.

 

-

 

Taeyeon went to Han River for the whole night. He spent a peaceful time thinking of his beloved and waiting for her call. After so long, his phone rang and it is the person he has been waiting.

“Fany!”  He picked up as and called the girl excitedly as soon as he accepted the call.

“Tae!!!”

“Fany, I miss you so much..”

“Me too..  I’m glad to hear your voice again, taetae..”

 

These two talked a lot to each other. Unknowingly, 4 hours had passed. It is already 5am in Korea, but Taeyeon did not mind if he did not get any sleep just to talk to Tiffany.

 

Tiffany ends the call and promised Taeyeon they should talk again when they have the time. She knew Taeyeon has to prepare for school already.

~~

 

 

“Woah, Tae.. your eyebags are so serious!” Yuri pointed at Taeyeon’s face as soon as he sat beside him.

Jessica turned around and saw Taeyeon’s haggard face. “What happen?”

“Guys, relax. I’m fine. It’s just that I talked to Tiffany on the phone last night..”

“I don’t think you guys can do it for long run.. the time differences is just too much.” Jessica said and sigh. “Tiffany and I used to contact a lot for the first few days, but after that we could only accommodate our same timing that we are free like only every week once.”

“That’s sad..” Yuri said despressingly. Jessica stared at Yuri angrily for making the comment. Taeyeon’s mood immediately went down after hearing their comments.

Taeyeon send a text to Tiffany that he could chat with her now, but after waiting for an hour, Tiffany did not call back. It seems that she is really busy.

 

-

After school, the three of them went to Laxna mall to eat. Taeyeon placed his phone on the table, staring at it the whole time. Jessica felt sorry for Taeyeon because he has been waiting for Tiffany’s call since 3pm.

“Yoona?!” Yuri exclaimed as soon as he saw the girl beside Donghae is Yoona.

Jessica looked to the direction Yuri is facing and saw Donghae holding Yoona’s waist. She rolled her eyes at the scene. “New toy again.”

“No! We can’t let Yoona to be with Donghae!” Yuri put down his forks and knife.

“Where do you think you’re going?!” Jessica grabbed Yuri’s arm as soon as he stood up.

“Sica, we can’t let Yoona be with the jerk. You know he is a jerk yourself! We should save her!”

“It’s really none of your business, Yul. If she wants to be with him, that is HER problem. NOT YOURS! NOW SIT!” Jessica forcefully pulled Yuri and his bum got back to his seat.

Taeyeon is just playing with his noodles while he continues to stare at the phone lifelessly. He did not even move an inch when Jessica and Yuri is having a commotion in front of him.

 

“LOOK!” Yuri pointed at them but Jessica got angry.

“JUST SHUTUP, YUL! If you care for her so much then GO FIND HER.” Jessica slammed her utensils and took a big gulp of her drink to cool herself down.

“No baby! I mean IT’S KRYSTAL!!!”

Jessica spat out the drink in when he heard what her boyfriend just said. She turned and saw her sister is there with the gang. Not only that, Siwon also had his arm around her waist.

“WHAT THE FFFFF!!!!” Jessica slammed her glass loudly, that caused Taeyeon to get a shock but he just continues to look at his phone.

 

“JUNG SOOJUNG!” Jessica shouted while she stormed her way to the gang.

“Well well well, I see a y lady who wants to join our fun. You’re welcome, hottie.” Siwon said like a ert. “OH! it’s your previous thrash, Hae. How can we forget that?”

“Shut up, you ! Am I talking to you?!” Jessica poked Siwon’s chest furiously which caused Siwon to feel embarrassed but he hid it in his poker face.

“Krystal Jung. What are you doing with them again?! I thought I have told you to..”

“I have the rights to choose my own friends, okay? You don’t have to boss me around!” Krystal pushed Siwon aside and shoot back at her sister.

Jessica opened widely in disbelieved that her sister had become like this again.

“Hey! She is your elder sister, don’t you dare talk to her like this!” Yuri stood up for Jessica who is stunned for words. Yuri glanced at Yoona and noticed that she is a little awkward to see him here.

“Let’s go.” Krystal hooked Siwon’s arm and the gang walked in the club laughing happily.

 

------------------------

 

Sorry readers ! I will not update as quickly as before because I have not write finish the following chapters! But I will try to write as soon as I have time. My school's schedule for this week is pretty tight, so i hope you guys can be patient and wait for my updates! 

Those who have not read my first story : Power Of Love, please use your waiting time and read it ! 

Continue to support me thank you!!! love you all!

Upvote me if you can please! And help me promote ! <3