Chapter 59

Melted Heart

“Ahh Fany hold on.” Taeyeon got up from the bathtub with a towel wrapped around his lower body.

Tiffany had no idea where Taeyeon is going but she just waited for him to return.

 After a while, Taeyeon return to the bathroom with two empty glasses and a bottle of soju.

“What’s that for?”

“It can boost our ambience.” Taeyeon said as he starts to pour the alcohol.

“Cheers!” Taeyeon clinks his glass against Tiffany’s.

“Silly. Where did you learn this?”

“Television I guess. Oh! Yes! We could go couple spa! That will be a better place. Rather than in this tiny bathroom.”

“But I love this bathroom..” Tiffany got up and sits on Taeyeon’s lap with her legs at both sides.

“I love a smaller area for us to get touchy.. It’s more private.” Tiffany whispers at Taeyeon’s ears and skillfully took away their empty wineglass.

Taeyeon smirks and grabs Tiffany’s face to his lips. They both starts to make out again, until..

“OPPA!!!”

“OMO!” Taeyeon jumped up, causing Tiffany to slipped and hit her bum in the bathtub.

“YAH!”

“Oh my god.. Fany are you alright?!”

 

“OPPA!”

“!!! You stay here okay.”

Taeyeon came out of the bathroom and wrapped a towel around his lower body before he opens the door.

“H-Ha.. Ha Yeon ah! Wae?!” He stutters in frustration.

“Sorry oppa.. I heard Tiffany unnie’s screaming several time.. I was worried..”

“Oh..She..” Taeyeon laughed guiltily.

“We are having pillow fight..”

“So she is alright?”

“Yeah.. not to worry, Hayeon ah.”

“But..”

“It’s nothing really! She’s fine! You are suppose to be asleep right?!” Taeyeon puts his hands over Hayeon’s shoulder and pushes her out of the room. “Hmm.. okay.. but please do not make loud noises at night anymore, oppa. I need to sleep.”

“Deh.. sorry Hayeon ah. Goodnight~”

Taeyeon sighed with relief after sending Hayeon off.

“OMO! Fany!!!” He ran to the bathroom to see Tiffany already wore his shirt over her bra.

“Fany! Are you alright?”

“I’m getting a bruise.” Tiffany said coldly. She is angry with how Taeyeon treated her carelessly.

“Sorry… Hayeon gave me a shock.”

“So you could throw me off you just like that?! That is not a good reason Kim Taeyeon!”

Tiffany walked out of the bathroom.

Taeyeon got a little distracted at that which is shaking as Tiffany walks out. She wore only a underwear at the bottom, as it is her habit to not wear another layer below.

“You look y in my long-sleeved top. It’s quite transparent too.. Mmm..” Taeyeon smirks as he stares at Tiffany’s .  Tiffany ignored him as she lies on the bed reading a magazine, flipping it thoroughly to show her anger.

“Awww… comeon baby! I’m sorry..” Taeyeon went over to the bed and crawl towards the girl.

“Go away! You’re so wet!”

“Mmm.. not as wet as you earlier on..”

“KIM TAEYEON!!!” Tiffany blushes even though she is angry that Taeyeon teases her.

“Okay okay!!! I will go dry myself.”

 

Taeyeon went to the dressing table and wipe himself dry. Tiffany gulped when she saw Taeyeon looking y with his hair combed upwards, revealing his forehead. She is getting turn on just looking at him.

He blew his wet hair a little before he throw the towel at one side. “WEEE!” Taeyeon jumped on the bed like a kid. “Baby……~” Taeyeon snuggles close to Tiffany cutely. Tiffany tries to refrain herself from laughing but ended up bursting in laughter at the cute boy. “Such a dork!” She flashes her eyesmile and rubs his head adoringly.

“Baby your hair is wet too..” Taeyeon saw Tiffany wrapped her hair with her towel like a turban.

“Let me blow it dry for you as compensation okay?” Taeyeon grab’s Tiffany’s hand and threw the magazine away.

“Sit here, don’t move.” Taeyeon talked to Tiffany as he looked at her through the mirror reflection at the dressing table.

Tiffany didn’t move and let Taeyeon service her.  He uses a comb and a hair dryer, making Tiffany’s hair dry and tidy. Tiffany unknowingly smile at the reflection.

After awhile,

“TAE! WHAT IS THIS?!” Tiffany shouted all of the sudden.

“What what?!”

“THIS!” Tiffany points to a red swelling spot on her neck.

“Opps.” Taeyeon said in sacarsm and laughed.

“Argh!! It’s so ugly!!! I hate you!” Tiffany said as she tries to cover it with the collar.

“Wae? I think it is very y..” Taeyeon smirks.

“Wait till your mum sees it.” Tiffany said with anger.

 

After a while of silence. Tiffany’s sudden temper is gone, and she smile at the mirror as she sees Taeyeon blowing her hair with a serious face.

“We look really sweet.”

Taeyeon smiles and looked back at his lover at the mirror. “Of course. I’m such a loving boyfriend, right?”

“It feels really good to have you treating me like a princess..”

“You talk just like Jessica.” Taeyeon chuckled.

“Every girl has the same thought, silly.”

 

“I really love you so much, Fany. I don’t know why I afraid in the past. I'm so useless.” Taeyeon hooked his hands around Tiffany’s neck as they both look at their mirror reflection.

“You shouldn’t be. If not we will not have happiness.” Tiffany said as she grabs his arm.

“Yes. I love my life with you by my side.” Taeyeon said sweetly and plant a kiss at Tiffany’s cheek. The girl blushes at his words. “Tae.. I don’t know why I still have butterflies in my stomach every time I’m with you..”

“That’s because you kept falling…” Taeyeon has yet to finish his sentence.

“.. in love with you.” Tiffany continues for Taeyeon and they both laughed at their so-called telepathy.

 

 

“I’m tired already.” Tiffany said before she got up.

“Not jetlag anymore?

“Thanks to your great service.”

“Oooooo you mean the one at the bathroom?”

“Yes, you got me really tired.” Tiffany said as she slot her legs under the comforter.

“Oh yeah, Hayeon came because.. HAHAHA.. because HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHA”

“What? Finish what you say before you laugh.” Tiffany frowns and poke Taeyeon’s cheek.

“She said you screamed too loud. She thought what happen to you.”

“W-What?!” Tiffany said bewildered. Her face turns red immediately.

“Oh god. Then what did you say to her?”

“I told her we had a pillow fight. HAHAHA”

“RIGHT.. Pillow fight.. Gosh.. if she tells your mum about my screaming.. or she demo my screaming in front of your mum.. we are sure gonna get caught.”

“Yeah.. Whatever. My mum is too conservative. Well, the most she will let me marry you.”

“I might not agree to it.” Tiffany teased Taeyeon.

“You can’t.”

“Why?!”

“Because you’ve promised to have me all tied up to you and we are stick together… forever.” Taeyeon said as he hugged the girl.

“Goodnight baby.” Tiffany said as she rests her head on Taeyeon’s chest.

“Good night, my princess.” Taeyeon plants a soft kiss on Tiffany’s forehead before the both of them drifts to bed.