Chapter 1

Melted Heart

New girl in school

 

“TIFFANY!!!”

“AHHH!!! JESS!!!!”

Both girls ran and gave each other a big warm hug in the arrival hall. Ever since Jessica came back to Korea for high school when she was 14, Tiffany only visits her once a year. Despite not meeting up for shopping or having fun together in school, these two never fail to contact each other through Skype every time when they are free.

Tiffany’s father wants her to finish her high school in Los Angeles. Therefore, she could not join her best friend back in Korea. No, her family lives in Korea, she is just sent to Los Angeles for schooling. But after she graduates, she wants to attend University in Korea. Her dad agreed after much persuasion.

Tiffany feels lonely in Los Angeles. Even though she has many American friends, she still treasures Jessica best. No one can give her the warm like the Ice princess.

“I miss you so much Tiff!!!” Jessica breaks the hug and look at Tiffany carefully.

“Me too!!!” Tiffany returned Jessica the eye smile that she has missed so much.

 

In the car, the two best friends catch up what they have been doing recently, chatting all sorts of you-think-is-nonsense-topic but they loves it.

“You look really cute in bangs Tiff” Jessica smile and look at Tiffany while she’s driving.

“Keke, thanks. I got inspired by you though. Those pictures of you that you have uploaded online makes me fall in love with that cute bangs.” Tiffany rubs Jessica hair playfully.

“YAH! Don’t mess my hair.” Jessica gave her bestie a cold stare.

Tiffany just smile back at Jessica. She miss HellSica moments. Really. Even though Jessica can be easily spoilt, mean, or cold towards her, she knows Jessica loves her a lot. Like how much she love Krystal, Jessica’s sister.

 

“Here. SoShi University.” Jessica parks the car and got out of the car. She walks towards the boot and lift up Tiffany’s luggage.

“I can drag it myself, Jess. Thanks”

“I didn’t say I’m going to help you. I am just taking out for you.” Jessica replied coldly and locked the car by pressing the button.

Tiffany just smile at her best friend and follow her in the school.

 

“Wow, who is this pretty lady???”

“Oh my she is really cute.”

“I still think Jessica is the prettiest.”

“Who is this foreign baby?”

Students at the corridors are whispering and gossiping once Jessica and Tiffany step in the hall.

“Hey Jessica!” A manly voice came from the back and run towards the Ice Princess.

“Hey hold up. Tomorrow there will be a basketball match, I was wondering..”

“No.” Jessica push the guy infront away and grab Tiffany arms as she continues to lead the way.

 

“Damn..” Yuri utter softly under his breath. This is the 98374 times he has been rejected by the famous Ice Princess.

“Come on!”

“Let’s grab a drink!”

“Why waste your time on girls?!”

The basketball teammates drag Yuri away from the place he got rejected to have more fun.

 

Jessica and Tiffany are still walking along the crowded area. It is a weekend, everyone is busy playing around in school since they are not allowed to be in the hostel after 10.30pm. It is already 10pm.

After they reach Block B, the female dorms, Jessica threw the key at Tiffany.

“Yours”

“Where is your dorm?”

Jessica pointed to the room just opposite hers.

“WOW!!! That’s so cool!”

“I bribed them $50 because of you.”

“Oww!! Thanks Jessi! I love you!” Tiffany gave Jessica a light peck at the cheek and open up her door.

 

“Wow. Looks comfortable..” Tiffany slowly stepped in her new “home” and look around the environment.

“I thought everyone is pair up? I don’t see my roommate..”

“You are odd one out.”

“Huh? Why?”

“Because there are even students and you are the odd?”

Tiffany chuckled at their silly questions and answers.

 

“Have a nice nap. I will bring you around the school tomorrow. Plus… shopping.” Jessica smirk at the last word.

“Really?! YAY! After so long Jessi!!!” Tiffany jumped up and down, clapping in excitement.

“You’re such a kid Tiff. Good night.” Jessica went back to her room and wave to her best friend.

“Good night!”

 

The next day, Jessica and Tiffany spend the whole day walking around the school and the whole night shopping at Laxna Shopping Centre nearby the campus. After the tiring day, it is Monday again.

And it is Tiffany’s first day in school….

How will it be? (;