Chapter 57

Melted Heart

During the same time when Yulsic is doing ah-hem..

“Tae.. Looking at the water reflection.. I feel like swimming. I still remember our first time swimming together. Kekeke.”

“Mmm yeah.. someone is extraordinary y in her bikini. Oh lord.. SLURPS.”

“Byuntae.” Tiffany crinkles her nose cute at Taeyeon and the he rubs his nose against her nose playfully.

“Your byuntae.”

Taeny took a seat along the river. Taeyeon is hugging Tiffany from behind as the girl leans on him.

 

“Shall we swim at your house?”

“NO!” Taeyeon rejected the girl immediately, which caused Tiffany to hit his thigh.

“I mean.. let’s go somewhere else..”

“Where?”

“Shall we go Caribbean Bay?”

“Oh my god!!! YES YES!!!” Tiffany sit up and claps happily.

“Silly. Alright. We shall go the day after.”

“Yes!”

“Let’s call Yulsic and Kryber couple to join shall we?”

“Sure! It’s so gonna be so fun! I has been really long since I had some fun.”

 

Silence filled the air for quite a while. Tiffany has a smile on her face as she is in Taeyeon’s warmth. She looks at the water waving peacefully and the moon that is so beautifully rounded tonight. Taeyeon however smiles with a hint of sadness look on his face. He feels happy to have his beloved cuddling with him. But he is also at lost when he thinks about Tiffany leaving soon.

He took a deep breath and sigh. He tells himself to stop thinking so much and be happy with this beautiful girl in front of him when he can right now.

“Did you eat well over there, baby?”

“Hmm yeah~ Amercian food is really awesome. Missed those taste.”

“No wonder I feel the weight..” Taeyeon teased the girl.

“Yah! You’re saying I heavy now, huh?!” Tiffany slightly tilts her body and face Taeyeon who is laughing like a ajusshi.

“No matter how fat are you, I still love you.” Taeyeon said with full of sweetness to his girlfriend which led Tiffany to smile brightly and turned her body back facing him again, lying in his embrace.

 

“Tae..”

“Yeah..”

“I actually.. have quite a number of suitors in my current school..” Tiffany admitted. She feels that she shouldn’t hide anything from him. Well, partly she wants to see his reactions.

“Well, I’m not surprised.” Taeyeon said calmly.

“What? This is what you say when many guys out there wants to snatch your girl?!”

“Hahaha! Honestly I hate it. But it’s a fact that you are a very charming girl. Especially with your beautiful eye smile that god has given you.”

Tiffany blushes at the compliment. “So.. you’re not going to do anything about it?”

“What do you want me to do? Go over there and warn all of the boys to stay away from my girl? Hahaha well, I could. Since I’m currently a free man.”

“Yes! Come along with me.”

“I’m just kidding, baby..”

“Hmph!” Tiffany folded her arms and pouted cutely.

“Anyway.. I’m confident that my girlfriend will not get involved with any of the guys, right?”

“Well actually, Vincent, Dominic and Trevis are quite a good catch. They always ask me to go to the pub or clubbing with them and some other female classmates.” Tiffany purposely said the boys names who is chasing after her.

“What?!” Taeyeon pushed Tiffany away from his embrace. He kneeled and grabbed Tiffany’s shoulders panicky.

“Ohh.. you finally feel jealous?”

“No!”

“Then?!”

“You better get at least 2 bodyguards with you every day when you attend school okay?”

“Tae.. You’re sooo cute. It’s not relevant.”

“IT IS.. You better be careful alright. Remember, don’t drink with ANY boys. Or hang out alone with ANY boys. It’s the best if you hang out in groups and STICK with the girls okay?”

“I like it when you are like this. I love to see you get anxious for me.” Tiffany said softly as she stares adoringly at Taeyeon’s eyes and gives him a peck on his cheek. “Hehehe” Tiffany giggles after planting a kiss which made Taeyeon’s mouth hanging. He stopped spacing out after a moment. “Fany.. did you hear me or not?”

“Yes, sir. I know. I’ll be a good girl and a good girl friend of Kim Taeyeon.” Tiffany said cutely and flashes her eye smile.

“Remember you’re mine.”

“Always yours.”

-

After some quality time at the beach, Taeyeon and Tiffany went back Taeyeon’s house. Since his parents didn’t object of Tiffany staying with them for the time being, Taeyeon and Tiffany shall just stay together as they are obviously happy about.

“Your family sleeps early, tae. It’s only 11.30pm.”

“Yeah. They usually sleeps latest by 11pm.”

“Oh god.. I think I’m having jetlag.. I’m not sleepy tae..”

“We went out the whole day and you’re not tired?”

“Not a least tired. Argh.. don’t you know what is jetlag..”

“Yeah yeah~ Hurry go bathe. You smelly princess.” Taeyeon sits beside Tiffany who is lazing on the bed.

“Yah! I’m not smelly!” Tiffany pinched Taeyeon’s cheek.

“Oww!!! Hurts!”

Tiffany sticks out her tongue and crinkles her nose playfully.

“Ahh~ neomu kiyeopta~” Taeyeon stole a kiss from the girl, as he is unable to resist her charm.

Tiffany’s face reded at the sudden kiss Taeyeon gave but was contented at it.

“Hmm.. have you bathed?”

“Nope.”

“Then you’re smelly too!” Tiffany said childishly.

“Yes yes, we are all smelly girl and boy. Hahaha” Taeyeon stares at Tiffany’s eyes and adoringly brush her fringe neatly.

 

“Taee…”

“Hmm?” He replied with his eyes not leaving hers.

“I really miss our.. first time..” Tiffany said in almost a whisper but Taeyeon read her lips.

“Our ?”

“Hey! How can you be so crude. Can you say it nicely? It is suppose to be a wonderful thing a couple does to keep the relationship better.”

“OH~ You really think so, Miss American?”

“Isn’t it? Well, most of the boys think that making love is something you guys enjoy purely without any love involved. I know.” Tiffany said with a hint of temper.

“Am I like MOST of the boys?” Taeyeon eyed Tiffany with a frown.

“I don’t know.” Tiffany replied coldly and looked away.

“Hey.. that’s really mean. I said I love you when we did it last time, didn’t I?!” Taeyeon hit the bed after being misunderstood by his lover.

“Oh really?” Tiffany looked back at Taeyeon.

“YES! OH gosh, Tiffany Hwang. You’re so naughty.” Taeyeon leaned forward and pinch her cute nose.

“Say it to me again then.”

“I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you…” Taeyeon spammed it several times until Tiffany placed a finger on Taeyeon’s lips.

“Say it with actions.” She whispered seductively at Taeyeon’s ears. Taeyeon had a chill down his spine all of the sudden.

Oh god.. I’m getting warm.. –Taeyeon thought.