Chapter 53

Melted Heart

Next Morning

“Arrggg..” Taeyeon rubs his temple with his thumb and finger. He had a hangover and his head hurts terribly as soon as he wakes up. He squints and covers his eyes because of the sunshine in his bedroom. He tried to get up but he felt something really heavy on his left arm. He plopped back down on his bed again and groan in pain with the headache he had.

He turned his head saw the love of his life is sleeping soundly beside him. Tiffany had a small smile on her face even when she is sleeping. The sun shines beautifully at her white skin, causing Taeyeon to gulp at the delicious figure. “I’m not dreaming?” He muttered to himself.

He gently lifted Tiffany’s body and removes his left arm. He wore his slipper and walked to the balcony. “I’m not drunk last night..” He said to himself as he saw the mess they made last night. The cake is gone but the knife and cake box is still there. “It’s real?” He questioned himself again.

He close the balcony door and bring the curtain back together as Tiffany is still sleeping. He then realizes a pink luggage beside the toilet, next to his walk-in closet. He smiles brightly after confirming that he is neither dreaming nor drunk.

 

Tiffany is back. The one he waited for is here.

 

He sits at the edge of the bed and plant a kiss on Tiffany’s forehead. He brushes her hair away revealing her y forehead. The smile never left his face.

 

After staring at the beauty for a while longer, he went to the toilet and washes up and ran downstairs.

 

“OMMA!! APPA!!! Tiffany is back!!!!” He screamed like a kid.

“Oh really?!” Taeyeon’s mother turned to look at Taeyeon with a frying pan in her hand. Her face brightens up when she heard the good news. She misses the little girl who is like her own daughter.

“Oh just look at how happy my son is. Haha” Taeyeon’s father casually responded while reading his newspaper.

“When did she come back?” Taeyeon’s mother asks the kid who is smiling happily while grabbing milk from the fridge. “Last night! We celebrated my birthday together. Kekeke”

“Last night?”

Taeyeon nodded exaggeratingly like a dork.

“Are you drunk, honey.”

“Omma it’s real!!! Ouch, my head. I totally forgot it hurts. I am too happy! Kkeke”

Taeyeon’s mother frowns at the kid. “My poor child. Omma will prepare a lemon tea for your hangover after I fry these eggs okay?”

“Dehh omma. Oh! Please fry two extra eggs please. Tiffany needs to eat too!”

“Wait. So she is really back?”

“She is sleeping in my room!” Taeyeon facepalmed himself. His mother still did not believe Tiffany’s back.

“WHAT?! Your ROOM?!”

Taeyeon eyes are wide opened after releasing what he just said. “Y-Yeah..” He smile sheepishly.

“Taeyeon! Did you guys do anything last night?!”

“No! Omma what are you thinking!”

“You might not remember because you are drunk, Kim Taeyeon!” Taeyeon’s mother said angrily.

“What is the big deal?! He is all grown up.” Taeyeon’s father defended Taeyeon.

Taeyeon is afraid that his parents will fight again so he raised his both hands. “We did not do anything okay, omma! You can ask Tiffany if you do not believe me alright!” Taeyeon ran up with his milk as soon as he finished his sentence.

God.. anyway we had already.. did it. – Taeyeon thought and shakes his head at the fuss his mother is making.

 

~~

He went up and saw the bed is empty. His mouth dropped with shock. He place the milk on the desk and ran to the balcony. “FANY!”

He saw no one. “No.. NO!!!” He dashed to the toilet and open it with force. “FANY!!!”

“YAH!”

Tiffany is changing in the toilet after she had a shower. The door suddenly pushed open, frightening her as she was wearing her shorts. Taeyeon stared at Tiffany’s purple underwear unconsciously. Tiffany followed Taeyeon’s eyes and caught what he is looking at. “YAH! BYUN!” She kicked Taeyeon and slammed the door. She quickly wear her shorts with her face totally heated up. “Gosh! Stupid Kim Taeyeon!!!” She talked to the mirror.

After awhile, Tiffany came out of the toilet. She was surprised that Taeyeon is still standing outside the toilet. “FANY!!!” He hugged her so tightly until she hardly breathe. “Wae?!”

“I thought you left me again..” Taeyeon said sadly.

“Pabo, I’m just in the toilet and you make a big fuss.” Tiffany playfully knocked Taeyeon’s head.

“Kekeke. I see you didn’t have a habit of locking the door.” Taeyeon chuckled ertly after thinking of what he saw earlier.

Tiffany blushed madly again. She sat at the edge of the bed and rubs her hair with the towel, covering her red face. “I see someone is shy~” Taeyeon squats infront of the girl and pull the towel away from her face. “Aniyo. It’s not like you did not see before.” She tried to hide her embarrassment.

“Gahh.. that’s right. It has been soo long..” Taeyeon slowly leans in. Causing Tiffany to lean backwards and slowly lie on the bed with Taeyeon hovering her. Tiffany smile shyly when their faces are just inches apart. Taeyeon caresses Tiffany’s cheek before he placed his lips on those strawberry scent lips. “Mmgg..” Tiffany moans softly as soon as she felt Taeyeon’s lips on hers. Taeyeon smile within the kiss and slowly pry open . Tiffany willingly opened and grabbed Taeyeon’s neck, pushing his tongue deeper in her.

Taeyeon breaks the kiss between their lips and slowly go down to her neck. Tiffany could not hold her pleasure as Taeyeon touches her sensitive part. “Ahh.. tae”

Tiffany felt Taeyeon’s pressing against her core. She could feel him so tight. “Taee.. mmm”

Taeyeon continues to go down and tries to lift up Tiffany’s shirt. “Wait!” Tiffany pushes Taeyeon away. Taeyeon frowned at Tiffany who ruined the moment. “What was that for?!” Taeyeon said angrily.

“Tae! This is your house. YOUR HOUSE.”

“I know! So what?!”

“Your family is here okay. We better not go further.” Tiffany stood up and adjusts her shirt.

“Dammit.” Taeyeon hide his face under the pillow.

“Come on. Your family is waiting.”

Taeyeon pouted cutely and let Tiffany grab his hand. “Wait! For you” Taeyeon hands Tiffany warm milk he brought earlier. “Thank you baby” She kissed his lips and drank the milk before they head downstairs.