Chapter 45

Melted Heart

 

“Fany!”

Tiffany walked out of the car as soon as they arrive at her house. Taeyeon quickly went out and chased after the girl. Taeyeon grab her hand turned her body to face him. “What?” Tiffany said coldly to him.

Taeyeon looks down, afraid of the girl who is angry. “I’m sorry..”

“Why can’t you tell me what is troubling you?”

“I.. I was just bothered with what you said earlier.”

“What did I say?”

“Fany, are you going to break up with me?”

“No! What are you talking?!”

“But..”

“Tae, I just say that because no one can predict the future.. it’s really hard to say if we will still be together 2 years later given with this problem right now.”

“I love you. I don’t want to lose you” Taeyeon became emotional at Tiffany’s words. He hugged the girl tightly as if she will disappear if he doesn’t. Tiffany understand Taeyeon's insecurities about their relationship. They continued to stay in the position for quite awhile because they are afraid they might not have much chances to hug anymore.

-

 

These few days, Amber has been waiting outside Krystal’s house ever since the day he sent her home. He will wait for the girl to go to school and he will accompany her. Even though Krystal kept shooing the boy away, he did not leave. There is one time he will pretend to leave and come back with two ice-creams. Krystal always feels so touched whenever the boy did some silly things to make her happy. However, the girl always plays hard to get and never show Amber her beautiful smile before.  Amber is having home-schooling because he just returned from Los Angeles.

Today, Krystal skipped school and went to SOSHI high. Of course, Amber is still following her even though she is not heading to school.

 

“May I speak to Mr Kwon?” Krystal asked the front desk lady.

“I’m afraid he is in a meeting. You will have to wait.”

“Okay I will wait.”

 

Amber took a seat with Krystal outside Mr Kwon’s office.

“Mmm.. why are you looking for this man?”

“You do not need to know.”’

“Okay.” Amber just smile sweetly back at Krystal. The girl rolled her eyes but smile to herself when she looked away.

As soon as Mr Kwon returns, Krystal went into the office. Amber followed her in too.

 

“May I know who are you people?”

“I’m Krystal. This is..” Krystal paused. She did not know if she should tell Mr Kwon Amber’s real name, what if he got into trouble because of her?

“Amber” The boy told his name as he smiles dorkily at Krystal. The girl just sighs softly at the silly boy.

“What can I do for you?”

“I came to .. I’m the one who wrote on Tiffany’s desk. She did not cheat during the exam, she didn’t know.”

Mr Kwon frowns and stare at the girl, interested at her topic of discussion.

 

After 10 minutes, Krystal was let off by Mr Kwon, but he will report Siwon from SUJU High.

“You’re a very kind hearted girl.” Amber smile at Krystal who is blushing at the compliment.

“No. I have caused hurt to Tiffany unnie and her loved ones.

“It’s not your fault. It’s the guy’s fault. Don’t worry, if he dares to touch you he will get it from me.” Amber made a fist with his hand and frowns cutely.

Krystal couldn’t help but laugh at the dork.

“You’re very pretty when you laugh.”

Krystal return to her poker face and walked away from Amber when he said that. But butterflies are in her stomach when she heard him say that.

 

-

Mr Hwang and Tiffany made their way to school after he received a call from Mr Kwon. Once they reached the office, Mr Kwon told them that Tiffany was framed. Mr Hwang wants to know who, but Mr Kwon has the rights to protect the identity of Krystal.

Tiffany and her father left the office after all the misunderstanding are cleared. Taeyeon happened to pass by the office when Tiffany walked out.

“Tae!”

Taeyeon turned to the voice that sounds familiar. He immediately smiles with joy when he saw Tiffany. Taeyeon ran to Tiffany but reframe himself from hugging her in front of her father.

“Hi Mr Hwang, I am..”

Mr Hwang put up a hand in front of Taeyeon’s face to stop him from talking.

“Tiffany, you’re still going back to California. I don’t think you suit being here.”

“No, dad! I love this place! I wanna stay here!”

“No! More like you love this place because of this guy.” Tiffany’s father pointed at Taeyeon.

“Dad, please.”

“I’ve called a high school there. They will take you in next week.”

“NO dad I..”

“You will leave next week. I’m coming with you. I’ve a business talk there anyway.”

Tiffany’s eyes became red, she couldn’t control her tears from coming out.

“Don’t say I’m being heartless. I will give you a week of freedom.” After that, Tiffany’s father left her there with Taeyeon. Taeyeon’s heart aches to see her crying. He pulled her back to her dorm.

Tiffany sat on her sofa and cry hugging the cushion. Taeyeon came to sit with her after making a hot chocolate for his girlfriend. Tiffany wrapped her hands around Taeyeon as soon as he sat beside her.

Taeyeon patted her with so much warm, making Tiffany to feel much better.

~~

 

“I can’t believe my sister did that. Even the incident of you boys getting hurt in the game, she is part of it too!”

“You know she is being forced by the jerk right? She didn’t want to do it..” Yuri back hugged the furious girl.

“Tiffany loves her so much! Ever since young! Why is she so stupid?!”

“Oh baby, you’re so y when you’re angry.” Yuri sniffed Jessica’s neck playfully.

“Do I turn you on?” Jessica turned around and wrapped around Yuri’s neck.

Yuri just nodded shyly.

“Make me yours then.” Jessica whispered seductively. Yuri goose bumps appeared as soon as he shivers

Yuri carried Jessica up in bridal style and brought her into her room. He hover the girl and smile cheekily. Jessica kept hitting Yuri, causing him to get up. “What?!”

“I can’t believe you take it seriously! You ert!” Jessica threw a pillow at Yuri and folded her arms.

“I.. I… Sica.. I..”

“I bet many girls have turned you on!”

“No! Only you , baby. I swear!!!”

Jessica looked away from Yuri.

Yuri then leaned closer to Jessica and whispered to her, “I’m still a .”

Jessica was shocked at the confession. But she unconsciously smile at her boyfriend and gave him a hug. “So can I sleep with you tonight?”

“NO!”

“I mean can I just hug you to sleep?” Yuri smile sweetly at his girlfriend.

"but make sure your hands behave!!"

Yuri lightly nodded 3 times as approval,and they slept at Jessica’s dorm that night.

 

-

Next Few Days

Jessica spent 2 days alone with Tiffany. They went shopping, eating and playing. Doing everything best friends would. After the two days, Tiffany gave 5 full days to Taeyeon. They went to many beautiful places that Tiffany has not gone. Taeyeon even brought Tiffany to Han River every morning to enjoy morning walks with his beloved.

Every night, Taeyeon and Tiffany hugged each other while they sleep in Taeyeon’s dorm. Taeyeon will always admire the beautiful face before he silently cries to sleep. Every morning, Taeyeon will be the one who wake up first because he has school to go to. However, he will take a few minutes to look at the flawless face that the Sun shone onto and couldn’t help to move his hands on the skin.