Chapter 31

Melted Heart

 

“Hey baby! Everything’s settled! Let’s celebrate!” Yuri rang Jessica as soon as he drove off.

“Silly..” Jessica giggled at the other line.

“What do you want to eat for dinner?” Yuri asked for his princess opinion.

“Hm.. I’ve got this strong craving for burgers.”

“Woah. You’re sure gonna get fat sooner or later. Hahaha~” Yuri teased his girlfriend.

“KWON YURI!” Jessica shouted through the line angrily.

“Okay okay! I will pick you up in 20 minutes.”

“Okay, see you honey. *muacks*” Jessica said sweetly despite being angry.

“*muacks*”

 

Yuri smile all the way back as he drives because he can’t wait to see his ice princess again.

 

“Yoona?” Yuri saw the girl when he stops at a traffic light.

Yoona is walking in a funny way, which causes Yuri to be curious. When the red light turns, Yuri was about to drive off but saw a bunch of boys walking towards Yoona.

Yuri knew Yoona is going to be in trouble. He made a swift turn and stops his car at the side.

“Yoona!” He ran to Yoona before the bunch of gangsters goes near the poor girl. The boys walk away as soon as they missed the chance.

“You’re drunk?!” Yuri supports the girl by having her body leaning against him. He carried the girl in bridal style and gently places her at the passenger seat.

 

Yuri drove back, occasionally look at Yoona. She is in deep sleep for the whole ride.

 

Hmm.. he’s late.. – Jessica thought as she pace around the front gate.

“You’re gonna get it from it!” Jessica smirks as she saw Yuri’s car turning in.

Her eyes squinted as Yuri’s car came closer. She saw a figure at the passenger seat but it’s too dark to know who it is.

Jessica’s mouth open wide when she saw Yoona is the one inside Yuri’s car.

Yuri came out of the car and rush to the other side of the door. He carries Yoona out gently and walks towards Jessica.

“Hey, baby, erm I’ll explain later. You get in the car, and I will bring her back upstairs.”

Jessica wants to be angry but she couldn’t because she could smell reek of alcohol from Yoona as they pass by her. Yuri is just trying to be helpful. – Jessica thought as she went into the car and waited for Yuri.

 

KNOCK KNOCK

“Hey Yoong.” Yuri shakes the girl’s body trying to wake her up.

“Huh?” Yoona look around dazedly as soon as she woke up.

“Seohyun is not in? Where are your keys?”

Yoona tried her best to point at her bag because she is still a little tipsy and weak.

“Okay…” Yuri dig Yoona’s bag for the keys and starts to open the door.

Yuri carried Yoona to her room and covers the comforter for her. As he was about to leave, he stop and thinks it is not really good to leave her here just like that. He went to the toilet and wet a face towel before placing it on her head.

When he thinks that is enough, Yoona grabs his hand and tried to say something.

“F-o-..od..”

“Food? You’re hungry?” Yuri asked the partially unconscious girl and she managed to nod a few times.

“Hmm I’ll cook some instant ramen for you then.” Yuri ran out of the room and quickly prepares the woks and packet of ramen.

 

~

After 10 minutes, Jessica couldn’t wait any longer. She got so angry that Yuri is taking longer than she expected. She got out of the car and slams the door. She took the lift and press Yoona’s level.

 

When she reach Yoona’s door and was about to knock, she saw Yuri’s shoe place in between the door to stop the door for closing.

“At least he knows it’s not right to be inside a dorm with a girl alone.” Jessica said to herself.

Jessica walks inside and slowly finds her way to Yoona’s room.

 

She stopped by a door when she heard sound from inside.

She slightly pushed the door and saw the worst thing she has ever seen.

……...

…….

…..

….

..

.

..

….

…..

……..

………..

 

Yonna’s hands are around Yuri’s neck. They kissed with their heads moving left and right. Groans are even heard.

Jessica was more than shock to what she saw. Her hand covers as she witness the scene. Tears rolled down her eyes so quickly. She dropped her clutch and ran out of the room.

 

Yuri heard something dropped and quickly pulled Yoona’s hands off him. He look around and saw Jessica’s clutch on the floor.

“!” Yuri ran out of the dorm and saw Jessica running along the corridor.

“SICA!” He yelled and chases the girl.

 

Jessica cried so badly as she run. She couldn’t believe what she saw. It breaks her heart so much. She heard Yuri calling her from afar but did not want to stop running. She makes a turn and hides under the stairs.

Yuri came down later, losing the sight of the girl.

“SICA AH!!!” Yuri panics as he didn’t catch up with the girl. He kneels down on his knees and cry.

Sica knew Yuri is just a pillar away from her. She didn’t want to let him know her position. So she cried silently under the stairs. Unfortunately for Yuri, he didn’t know Jessica is just so near him. He continues to run around the dorm area after that.

~~

 

That night, Yuri tried to spam Jessica’s phone but her phone is off. He walked back to his car lifelessly with tears and drove to the boys’ dorm area.

Jessica saw him drove away and started to walk out too. She went back to her dorm and continues crying.

“Guys are all liars. LIARS!” She threw a pot of flowers on the ground. Filling the room echoed with the sound of broken vase.

 

That night, none of them ate. Well, except for Yoona. She ate the noodles Yuri cooked for her.

-

 

 

SAME DAY

 

“Thank you Hoya.” Tiffany smile at Hoya as he walks her to the gate.

“No problem.” He smiles warmly at the beautiful girl.

“Tiffany!” Hoya shouted as Tiffany starts to turn and walk back.

 

She stopped her steps and look back at the voice. “Yea?”

“I-I.. Tiffany, you know I really like you.. right?” Hoya said with uncertainties.

“Yeah.. I know.” Tiffany smile at the guy.

“Well.. I was wondering if you will give me a chance..”

 

“NO!” Taeyeon ran towards the couple.

“Taeyeon?” Tiffany was shocked to see him here.

Hoya frowned angrily at the sight of Taeyeon. “I’m not talking to you Kim Taeyeon.” Hoya raged.

 

“I know. I’m answering for her.” Taeyeon defended, folding his hands, without feeling afraid at all.

Tiffany was shock at the boys’ behavior. She didn’t know what to say.

“How do YOU know what she wants to say?” Hoya push Taeyeon as he points onto his chest.

Taeyeon whacks Hoya hand away like a gangster. Taeyeon starts to flare up.

 

Tiffany was afraid when she saw a different Taeyeon. She quickly stop the boys before it’s too late.

“Okay guys! Stop. I’ll text you later, Hoya. Bye.” Tiffany said as she pulled Taeyeon with her.

Hoya’s heart breaks when he saw Tiffany holding Taeyeon’s hand. He furiously kicks the stone on the ground and stare at the back view of Taeyeon angrily, biting his teeth with anger.