Chapter 32

Melted Heart

 

Taeyeon is still angry or rather jealous even though Tiffany grabs his hand and pulls him back up to her dorm. “Why are you doing here, Taeng?” Tiffany finally asked as she reached her door.

“I-I.. came to see if you’re inside your dorm.” Taeyeon tried to cover up his lies.

“Why?” Tiffany continued to ask as she uses her keys.

“Er.. I.. I wanted to ask if you need dinner.” Taeyeon lied again.

“Well, I don’t need.” Tiffany said as she walked in her dorm.

Taeyeon didn’t move. He didn’t want to leave. He stands at the door like a child.

 

“Come in.”

He smiles when he heard Tiffany inviting him.

“So ..You had fun with him tonight?” Taeyeon starts to ask casually to not get suspicion from Tiffany.

“Hmm, yeah. He brought me to a very beautiful plushy shop. There are so many cute toys inside!” Tiffany’s face starts to glow when she talks about the shop she discovered.

Taeyeon felt jealous that she is so happy going out with him.

“Oh..” He drinks a sip of water to cool himself.

“Are you going to.. give.. him a chance?” Taeyeon said slowly, hiding his desperateness of knowing from the girl.

“Hm.. I don’t know.” Tiffany said as she took a seat beside Taeyeon.

Taeyeon let out a sigh of relief from her answer.

 

“Maybe I will.” Tiffany continued.

Taeyeon spit out the water in his mouth and started coughing.

“Are you okay?!” Tiffany worried for Taeyeon who has choked his water and pats his back.

“Y-Yeah.. I’m fine.” Taeyeon waved his hand.

“Why will you accept him?” Taeyeon continued to question the girl.

“Well, I am single, and he treats me really good, I don’t think it’s wrong.”

“It’s definitely WRONG!” Taeyeon stood up and yelled at Tiffany, who was shocked at the sudden burst of anger.

Tiffany then realizes Taeyeon might be jealous. She tried to test him to see if he will take this chance to confess to her.

 

“It’s not! Tell me why then!” Tiffany stood up and lean nearer to Taeyeon with her hands folded.

“I-I..I..”

Tiffany waited for Taeyeon’s answer.

 

“Because.. he likes you! Doesn’t mean he love you!” Taeyeon didn’t even know what he is shouting.

“How you know if he doesn’t love me?!” Tiffany shouted back.

“You won’t want your first boyfriend to turn out someone you don’t love right?” Taeyeon shouted back as well. This is getting intense.

“How do YOU know I don’t love him?!” Tiffany waved her both hands as she raised her voice back.

“BECAUSE I KNOW!” Taeyeon place his hand on his chest harshly several times.

“So WHAT, Taeyeon?! Doesn’t mean I can’t accept him!”

“YOU CAN’T!” Taeyeon was really worried with Tiffany accepting Hoya.

“WHY?!” Tiffany kept pushing Taeyeon to say the words she wanted to hear but it’s not working.

“Cause.. you will.. regret!”

 

“I can’t possibly wait for a guy that is too afraid to say he love me and not moving on with life.” Tiffany said softly instead of yelling back as she walked to the door. She didn't want to argue with Taeyeon anymore.

“It’s late, Taeng. You can leave now.” Tiffany opened the door for Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon is still registering the sentence Tiffany said. He dragged his feet to the door and look back at Tiffany. “I am sorry.” Taeyeon apologized for his behavior.

“Good night, Taeng” Tiffany just smiles back sadly as she closes the door.

 

-

Next Day

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Early in the morning, Yuri went to Jessica’s dorm and has been knocking on the door for 10minutes.

Many girls came out of their dorm and look at where the loud commotion came from. They ignore as soon as they see is the handsome Kwon Yuri. Tiffany woke up annoyed with the loud banging and shouting she heard. She quickly grabs a short and a jacket to cover her undergarments.

She open her door and saw Yuri violently banging Jessica’s door.

“Yuri?”

“Tiffany!” Yuri was glad that Tiffany woke up.

“Tiffany, please, help me to ask her open up.” Yuri said desperately.

Tiffany was shocked at the state of Yuri. His hair is not combed, bloodshot eyes and dark eye rings.

“What happen?”

“Can I explain to you later? I need to explain to her first. PLEASE TIFFANY.” Yuri kneels down and pulled Tiffany’s hand.

 

“Yul?!” Taeyeon came running over when he saw Yuri kneeling at Tiffany. He came to see if he could take this chance to fetch Tiffany to class.

“Taeng!” Yuri hugged his best friend and started crying.

“Hey, what’s wrong? You’re crying in public! And this is the girls’ dorm area. Stop crying..” Taeyeon whispered as he is embarrassed.

“I will try. Stand back.” Tiffany move Yuri and Taeyeon away as she started knocking at Jessica’s door.

 

“Jess! Are you awake yet? Open up!” Tiffany knocks and place her ear near the door.

“What if she fainted inside like what happen to you the other time?!” Yuri starts to panic.

Tiffany starts to panic too. “JESS!!! OPEN UP OR I WILL CALL THE COUNTER LADY TO COME!”

“I don’t want to see him.” Jessica’s voice was heard from inside.

The three outside eyes lit up when they heard her voice.

“Okay, let me in?” Tiffany asked.

“If he comes in I swear I am not going to talk to you ever again.”

“Okay! He wont.” Tiffany shooed Yuri with her hands.

Yuri just nodded as he wiped his tears.

 

Slowly the door opened and Tiffany went in. Jessica slammed the door as soon as Tiffany came in.

Yuri couldn’t peep inside at all.

 

“Oh my god Sica!”

Yuri heard Tiffany yelled inside and started to worry again.

“WHAT HAPPEN?!” Yuri bangs the door again.

“It’s nothing Yuri! Don’t worry. Go to class first okay?” Tiffany shouted from inside.

“Yeah.. let’s go first. She needs to cool down.” Taeyeon pull his friend as they walked to class together.

 

Yuri told Taeyeon what happened. Taeyeon felt sorry for his best friend. He knew he didn’t hurt Jessica on purpose but feels that Jessica won’t forgive him easily.

 

Tiffany screamed because she saw the mess of the flower pot Jessica threw last night. She went to the kitchen and helps her to clean up the mess immediately.

“Leave it.” Jessica said as she sat on the sofa.

“No! You will get cut if you continue to leave all this broken glass here okay.” Tiffany continues to clean the floor for Jessica as the lazy girl covers her face with her cushion and started crying again.

 

“Okay, tell me what happen.” Tiffany sat beside Jessica.

Jessica hugged her friend as she started crying all over again. Jessica told Tiffany what she saw and Tiffany couldn’t help to feel sorrier for the poor girl.

 

“I’ll see you after class okay?” Tiffany said as she head to the door.

Jessica just nodded a few times and covers her face with the cushion again.

Tiffany could only sigh at the pitiful sight. Jessica didn’t want to attend class and see the guy who broke her heart but Tiffany could not. So, Tiffany left the girl and headed to class.