Chapter 61

Melted Heart

After shopping, Taeyeon went to pick the girls up with Yuri in his car. The four of them went to eat dinner together at a Korean BBQ restaurant.

“Ooo yeah! Meat!” Taeyeon cheered like a child as he put some raw meat at the griller.

“SO…. You guys had fun last night?” Yuri said with something in between his words.

“What ya mean, dude?” Taeyeon said as he is busy grilling.

“Well.. we all know Tiffany’s yours. You don’t have to do that.” Yuri said and pointed at Tiffany’s neck. The three of them look at the direction Yuri is pointing and saw the red mark.

“OH MY..” Jessica opens wide.

“!” Tiffany moves her jacket collar nearer to her neck, covering the spot.

Taeyeon just laughed at the scene. Tiffany playfully pinched Taeyeon’s ear and the poor boy cried in pain.

 

“It looks raw. When it happen?” Yuri questioned Tiffany.

“Must be last night’s” Jessica said and winked at Tiffany. Tiffany flustered and felt embarrassed.

“You told her? Wow.. girls can talk about EVERYTHING huh..” Taeyeon said as he puts a meat in Tiffany’s bowl.

“I only told Jessica.” Tiffany said and then mouth a ‘thank you’ to her kind boyfriend who picked a meat for her.

“Wait wait? Last night? You mean last night you guys..” Yuri said in confusion.

“Yeah I know you guys did too, Yul oppa.” Tiffany’s turn to tease Yuri.

Everyone at the table laughed. Since they are all close friends, the little secret is no big deal to hide about.

-

 

After the great dinner session after a long time, they all went home early for the fun tomorrow.

“Taeyeon ah! There is a letter for you on the table. It’s from your school.”

“Okay!!!” Taeyeon rushed down and went to open the letter at the dining table.

“YESSAAH! I passed my exams well! I can finally find a job!”

“Let me see!!!” Tiffany came running down after hearing Taeyeon’s cheer.

The Kim family gathered and praised Taeyeon’s job well done. Ever since he has graduated from school, the only thing that he could do is wait for his results before he officially could find a job.

 

Tiffany feels proud of Taeyeon, being in the top 5% in school. After getting the results, Taeyeon called his two other best friends and asked if they had received it too. Even though Yuri and Jessica didn’t do as well, they passed with quite a satisfactory score.

“Taetae~~” Tiffany made a hot chocolate and went upstairs to serve Taeyeon.

“Oh? For me?”

Tiffany nodded cutely and passed the cup to Taeyeon.

“Aigo.. I should be the one who serve you, baby.”

“You have served me many times, it’s my turn to be a good girlfriend too right?”

“Hmm.. I agree.”

Tiffany then naturally sat on Taeyeon’s lap while he take a sip.

“Mmmmmm most delicious hot cholcate evaaaa!~” Taeyeon praised his girlfriend and she flashes her eyesmile at the sweetness Taeyeon’s giving.

“So, what is your plan after getting your results?” Tiffany asked while helping his beloved putting the cup on the table and wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Hmm.. I would like to try to work in the Parks Enterprise.”

“What?! That really huge company?!”

“Wrong! The largest company in Korea!” Taeyeon teased Tiffany.

“Whatever!!! Tae, I’m glad you have an ambition. But remember, I don’t want my little taetae to change okay?”

“Change? Like what? Superman or Spiderman? I would like to transform into Iron man!”

“Taetae!!!”

“Okay okay, I’m joking.. I know.. I will always be the taetae you know okay?” Taeyeon kissed Tiffany’s lips softly. Tiffany wrapped her arms tighter, causing Taeyeon to closer their gaps. Taeyeon who initially didn’t expect Tiffany to return the kiss, noticed that she opens immediately and insert her tongue inside him. “Mmm.. fany..” Taeyeon said within the rough kiss.

Taeyeon felt weird by having a really girlfriend. Tiffany wasn’t like that before she left. Probably misses his touch and kisses too much that she couldn’t resist every single move Taeyeon and her made.

 

KNOCK KNOCK

“Argh.” Tiffany groaned.

Taeyeon giggled at the girl who is frustrated at the ruined moment. Taeyeon smacks Tiffany’s so he could stand up. But got a glare in return after he smacked that bouncy .

 

“Yes … mum…..” Taeyeon said lazily. He couldn’t stand every time his mother comes up to check on them.

“Ah Taeyeon ah.. Are you guys sleeping already?”

“Yes ommmma….”Taeyeon dragged his words to show his tiredness in keeping this conversation on.

“Okay, just saying goodnight. Erm, good night Tiffany.” Taeyeon’s mother then tiptoed to see Tiffany sitting on the chair and got a smile in return.

 

 

“Hais.. mum is getting on my nerves…”

“She is getting on mine too..” Tiffany sulked and went to the bed.

“Luckily she didn’t ask you to sleep with Hayeon. At least we could still.. you know?” Taeyeon smirked as he jumped on the bed, sitting beside his lover.

Tiffany smile cheekily and started to lean in Taeyeon’s face. Taeyeon smile and kiss the girl. Tiffany then moves her hand on Taeyeon’s chest, feeling his muscular chest. “Mmmm” She moaned when she feels how hard Taeyeon’s chest is.

“Fany.” Taeyeon broke the kiss all of the sudden. Tiffany opens her eye when Taeyeon’s lips left hers.

“What?”

“Why are you so nowadays?” Taeyeon leans his forehead against hers.

“I..I’m not..” Tiffany flustered and starts to blush.

“Yes you are. Just look at you.” Taeyeon laughed at his girlfriend.

“Is it because after you started ing….”

“TAETAE!” Tiffany felt embarrassed at Taeyeon exposing her.

“HAHAHAHA”

“Fine, no more.”

“What no more?”

“NO MORE SKINSHIP! Don’t touch me!” Tiffany pushes Taeyeon away and covers her body with the comforter.

Taeyeon just smile at the angry girl and off the lights. He moved nearer to the girl when the lights are off and back hugged the girl who tried to move away from his embrace.

“Do you wanna fall off the bed?” Taeyeon said softly.

Tiffany stopped struggling after that. The both of them smile quietly in the dark and slowly drove to sleep.