Chapter 2

Melted Heart

 

The First Time We Meet

 

“Tiffany Hwang today is your first day in school so.. LET’S DO IT!”

Tiffany talks to herself and did a “fighting!” pose as she looks into the full-length mirror with her blouse and her on.

 

KNOCK KNOCK

“Coming!”

“ Hey Tiff. Oh..” Jessica notices Tiffany with her on and was literally shock.

Tiffany follows Jessica eyes and noticed she is looking at her pink .

“Oh ” Tiffany quickly dragged Jessica into her dorm.

“Dam you Tiff. This is not your house.” Jessica went over to the sofa at the living and plop herself there lazily.

“I forgot..” Tiffany gave an awkward smile and scratched her hair.

She swiftly wore her skirt and tidied herself.

“Whatever. You are still y as ever, Fany.” Jessica best friend.

“Thanks Sica ssi. Come on Let’s go.” Tiffany carries her sling bag and the books that she needs for today while she pull Jessica with her other free hand.

 

While walking pass the lockers at the hallway, many guys were eyeing on the two gorgeous ladies that walked pass. Whistles and cheers are heard from all the boys. But only 1 boy who is hearing his ballad music, looking at the ground as he walk, putting both hands in his pockets. Girls, on the other hand were busy staring and smiling, or squealing to one another because the famous Kim Tae Yeon is walking pass.

 

Taeyeon walked in his Mathematics class and took his seat at the back. “Hey” Yuri punched Taeyeon’s arm as he takes down his ear piece. Taeyeon just smile back to Yuri as he removed his bag.

After that, Jessica walked in and took her seat in front of Taeyeon.

“Morning princess” Yuri said to Jessica from the back, but apparently being ignored. However, Yuri still smiles sweetly looking at the back view of the brunette. Yuri never fails to greet Jessica every time they are in the class. Jessica, on the other hand, never fails to ignore him.

Taeyeon was leaning his head on the table, looking out of the window. This shows how much he wants to leave the class. Even when the teacher walked in, he is still clueless. He is unknowingly daydreaming again.

“Class, settle down please. We have a new student.”

Cheers and jeers are heard. But some of the students are still busying chatting and playing around by themselves. The rest of the students were either daydreaming like Kim Taeyeon, or dozing off like Jessica.

 

Ms Lee smack the board twice loudly, filling the room with echo. Everyone then turn to her attention.

“Thank you.” Ms Lee said once she had everyone’s full attention.

“Can you guys welcome Ms Tiffany Hwang? Come in Ms Hwang” Ms Lee hand signal Tiffany to come in the class.

Tiffany careful stepped in the class and look around. “Come here.” Ms Lee requested Tiffany to stand in the middle of the class. “Introduce yourself”

“Erm.. Hi, I’m Tiffany Hwang. I just finished my high school in California..”

The angelic voice woke Taeyeon up from his dream. He frown and look around the class to find where the voice came from.

Wow. – He thought. His eyes immediately became wider. He didn’t even realize until Yuri threw a crashed paper at his face. He turned and looked at Yuri angrily. “Don’t stare at pretty girl like this. You like a byuntae.” Yuri smirk and giggle to himself.

Taeyeon ignore his childish friend and turned his attention back to the beautiful figure in front of the class. Taeyeon kept staring at Tiffany the whole 2 minutes when she was introducing herself.

“Take your seat.” The teacher pointed at the empty seat in front of Yuri.

As Tiffany walk through the tables and students, Tiffany turn and face Taeyeon’s direction. Taeyeon being flustered, quickly looked down at his lap. Tiffany smile at Jessica who is sitting in front of Taeyeon and took the seat beside her.

 

“Hi.” Yuri greeted the new girl in front of him.

Tiffany was shocked. She turn to see the boy who greeted her.

Isn’t he the guy who came up to Jessi two days ago? - Tiffany thought to herself.

“Hi.” She managed to be friendly and reply. Jessica just rolled her eyes at the scene and turn back to the front. The boy name Kwon Yuri is flirting again. What’s new?

“I’m Kwon Yuri. Nice to meet you” Yuri reach out his hand and smile at Tiffany.

Taeyeon, who is pretending to be sleeping, leaning on the table, covering his face, is listening to their conversation.

“Nice to meet you, Yuri ssi.”

“If you need any help, don’t hesitate to ask me. I’m just sitting behind you.” Yuri winked at Tiffany.

“Actually, I knew Jessica. I can ask her instead. Thanks.” Tiffany showed Yuri her eye smile and pointed at Jessica beside her with her thumb.

“You knew Sica baby?!”

“Sica..ba.. baby???” Tiffany stunned at Yuri words.

 

“Mr Kwon, Ms Hwang please continue your conversation after class.” Ms Lee noticed the two chatting. After which, Tiffany just turn back and took out her Mathematics book.

Yuri kept smiling to himself the whole lesson. Who knows what he is thinking.

Taeyeon noticed Tiffany is not turning back anymore, lifted his head and stare at her side profile.

She is.. cute. – He thought to himself.

 

Taeyeon did not sleep or look out of the window during lesson. Most of the time, he is looking at the new girl in front of Yuri. “Mr Kim, can you fill in these blanks for us?” Ms Lee pointed the marker at Taeyeon after she wrote some equations.

Taeyeon who is still staring, jumped up and look at Ms Lee after hearing his name. He slowly walked to the front as he gulped. He looked at the Mathematics equation for a few seconds and that is all he needs. He filled in the blank like ABCs. Girls in the class could not help but cheer at the handsome and smart oppa. After Taeyeon is done, he returned the marker to Ms Lee and walk back to his seat.

 

He saw Tiffany looking at him. They shared eye contact. His mind went blank. Totally blank. But he snapped out of his mind and look at the ground as he walks.

She is looking at me the whole while? Oh my.. This is embarrassing.. – Taeyeon thought.