Chapter 37

Melted Heart

 

“Tiff~” Jessica knocked on Tiffany’s door in the next morning.

“Hey! That’s very unexpected from you.”

“Tiff..” Jessica rolled her eyes and pointed at Tiffany’s leg.

 

“Opps.” Tiffany dragged Jessica in as soon as she realizes she is in her underwear again.

“Why so early?”

“Because… my dear friend finally got her first boyfriend, so as your bestie, I need to bring you out to celebrate!” Jessica sat on Tiffany’s sofa as she talks.

“Celebrate? How do you want to celebrate?” Tiffany laughed at Jessica reasoning erratically.

“Well maybe a shopping time? Hurry up! I assume you’re free today that is why I woke up early! Go get ready!”

“It’s barely 11am! Let’s grab some brunch before shopping. Be right back!” Tiffany ran to her room and grabs her clothes as she headed to shower.

 

KNOCK KNOCK

 

“Taeyeon! Hi!” Jessica greeted Taeyeon as soon as she opens the door.

“Hey, I didn’t know you’re here at this hour. But I bought your share.” Taeyeon waved the 2 hot Starbucks drink in his hands.

“Thank you Taeyeon! It’s really nice of you! I love it! Tiffany is taking a shower.”

 

“Cool I’ll wait.”

“You’re bringing her out?” Jessica said after taking a sip of Americano.

“No.. I just came to pass you guys these drinks.” Taeyeon smile back at Jessica.

 

“Oh my gawd, Sica! This heater is spoilt! I really need to get..” Tiffany ran out of the bathroom shouting but froze at her spot when she saw Taeyeon.

“Taeng!” She ran towards her boyfriend and gave him a hug.

They broke the hug and shared a quick kiss.

 

“Er.. Tiff?” Jessica points at Tiffany’s lower part of her body.

Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at each other, then look down, following Jessica’s finger.

Tiffany is wearing her blue underwear. Taeyeon’s mouth and eyes unknowingly opened widely due to the shock. Tiffany looks back at Taeyeon with the exact same expression as he.

“AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!” Tiffany runs back to her room, dying of embarrassment.

“HAHAHAHA!” Jessica slammed the cushion on the sofa several times as she laughed loudly.

Taeyeon is still frozen at his spot, looking at the direction Tiffany left.

 

“OH MY GAWD THIS IS SO EMBARRRASSING!!! Kill me just KILL ME!!!” Tiffany talks softly yet angrily to herself in her room.

Tiffany came out after 5 minutes, with her face still red. She smiled awkwardly at Taeyeon as she walked to him.

“W-Why are you here?”

“I bought you and your best friend Americano. I knew you love this..  so I went to get it in the morning for you.” Taeyeon couldn’t help but stare at those legs even after Tiffany put on a short.

“Aww.. you’re so sweet.” Tiffany hugged Taeyeon and gave him a peck on his cheek.

Taeyeon blushed and smile like a dork at his reward.

 

“But why does Jess get one. Is she your girlfriend?” Tiffany said jealously as she picked up the Americano on the table.

“Well.. she is my girlfriend’s best friend so she is included.” Taeyeon said as he went to give his girlfriend a back hug.

Tiffany was not really used to getting touchy with boys, but she feels so loved when Taeyeon and her have so much physical contact.

“Tiff are we leaving or not?” Jessica said with annoyance after waiting for about half an hours.

“Okay okay! Taeng, do you wanna join us?” Tiffany turns around, still inside Taeyeon’s embrace.

“It’s okay, as much as I’ll miss you, I promise Yuri to play basketballs with the boys today.”

“Good! See you then Taeyeon, LET’S GO!” Jessica dragged Tiffany out impatiently.

Tiffany smiles at her boyfriend as she shakes her head at Jessica’s behavior. Taeyeon just chuckled behind the two as they walk down together.

 

-

 

“This is a man shop, Sica..”

“I know.. my dad birthday is next week.”

“What?! Oh yeah. Uncle Jung’s.. I remember when we were in LA, we fly back together just to celebrate his birthday.”

“Oh by the way my dad invited you over to my house this coming week for the celebration.”

“Are you bringing Yuri?” Tiffany asked the girl who is taking a wallet to look.

“Yes. Taeyeon is invited too.”

“Really? That’s cool!”

 

-

 

NEXT WEEK (sorry if I jumped too fast lol)

 

“WOW baby you’re as rich as Taeyeon!” Yuri saw the swimming pool at Jessica’s house and was literally shocked.

“I can’t wait to have a dip!!!” Tiffany jumped up as she hold Taeyeon’s arm.

 

“Sooyeon ah~, Miyoung ah~”

“MUMMY!!!” Jessica went to her mother and gave her a big hug.

“Omma Jung!” Tiffany went over to hug after Jessica.

“DADDY! Happy Birthday! ” She ran over to her father as soon as she saw him walking towards them.

 

“Hey baby girl.” Jessica’s father gives a kiss on Jessica’s cheek.

“Ah.. Tiffany!”

“Hi Appa Jung, Happy birthday~ ” Tiffany waved cutely at Jessica’s father before she give him a big hug.

“I see you guys come in pairs..” Jessica’s father eyed on Taeyeon and Yuri that are standing far away.

 

“Appa Omma, this is Kim Taeyeon, Tiffany’s boyfriend. And.. this is Kwon Yuri.. my.. boyfriend.”

Taeyeon greeted Jessica’s parents politely with a bow. However, Yuri got nervous when Jessica introduced him to her parents.. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY APPA! NICE TO MEET YOU OMMA!” Yuri did a 90degrees bow enthusiastically in front of both of her parents.

Everyone was shocked at his actions. “Yuri dear, it’s okay. You don’t have to greet us like this yet. Call us uncle and auntie Jung, like Taeyeon.” Jessica’s mother chuckled at Yuri silliness.

“Ahh.. okay. Sorry, auntie Jung.”

Jessica giggled at Yuri being whipped by her mother. She love to see her beloved behave.

 

~~

 

“Yay swim!” Yuri came out of the toilet with his shorts on. Revealing his chocolate abs. Jessica saw her seobang’s y figure, couldn’t help biting her lips.

“Stop it Jess.” Tiffany giggled at her best friend hunger for Yuri.

Taeyeon came out later, also revealing a perfect six packs. But his one is beautiful white milky skin.

Tiffany gulped, swallowing her saliva as soon as she saw her boyfriend top.

“You too Fany.” Jessica’s turn to friend who looks exactly like her, hunger for Taeyeon.

 

Tiffany and Jessica quickly went to change after the boys. Tiffany wore a pink bikini inside with a white tee over them with a knot at the sight, revealing her belly. Jessica wore a black bikini with a baby pink crop tee over it.

Taeyeon gather a handful of water and pour it into Yuri’s mouth when he opened it wide unconsciously as Jessica walks out. Yuri spat the water out and chased after Taeyeon. Taeyeon couldn’t stop laughing as he run. He finds it fun to disturb his best friend.

After that Tiffany came out and Taeyeon stop running. Well, he trip over, causing him to choke on the swimming water. Yuri who is chasing his friend saw that and laugh loudly as he continues to splash water at Taeyeon.

 

“Stop laughing.” Jessica smacks her boyfriend’s shoulder and sat on him. Yuri gladly holds Jessica legs as he piggy back his girlfriend around the pool.

“Are you alright?” Tiffany worried that Taeyeon had hurt himself. She went to sit at the edge of the pool as Taeyeon slowly paddles his way to her.

“I’m fine.. You’re beautiful.. and y.” Taeyeon blushes madly as soon as he realizes he said y. His byunness is unleashing after only a week of dating.

Tiffany’s face became red as a tomato at Taeyeon’s compliment. She stick out her hand and Taeyeon gladly accepted it and bring her into the pool.

 

The 4 of them were happily playing around while Mr and Mrs Jung kept staring at Yuri.

“I think he will be a good man. Better than the jerk who cheated on Sooyeon.” Jessica’s father said to his mother as he noticed Yuri making out and taking care of Jessica in the pool every single time.

“Definitely a better man.” Her mother approves too after observing.