Chapter 26

Melted Heart

 

“Hi Princess.” Yuri smile when he saw Jessica outside her dorm, already waiting for him.

“Hi..” She smiles back shyly.

“Let’s go.” Yuri took the initiative to carry her stuffs and head to class.

The whole time, Yuri is being quiet. Jessica was wondering what happen to him, since he is the one who always telling her jokes or making her happy.

“Ah!” Jessica accidentally lost her balance when they were walking up the stairs and Yuri swiftly grabs her waist as soon as he saw. “Becareful..” Yuri whispered softly at Jessica’s ears with his manly voice, that sends chills down Jessica’s spine. Jessica was frozen in her spot, with Yuri holding her. Their faces only inches apart. Her face became as red as a tomato when she realized their positions.

“Th-Thank.. y-y-you..” Jessica stutters really badly when she tries to stand properly.

Yuri just smiles at the sweet girl and offers her to get on his back.

“Again?!” Jessica was shocked.

Why does Yuri always want piggy backs me?! I mean.. it’s embarrassing.. we are in school.. – Jessica thought.

“Come on!” Yuri smile and grabs Jessica’s hands.

Jessica just obeys him like she was possessed. She lies behind his back comfortably. Yuri smile with his teeth when he felt the girl face leaning behind him.

When they arrived near their class, Yoona happen to walk from the opposite direction towards them. Jessica looks at Yuri, because she thought they might want to talk privately. However, Yuri just lowers his head as Yoona went straight into the class after glaring at the couple.

Jessica was clueless about these two but she didn’t want to ask, since it’s really none of her business.

~

Jessica was thinking about Yuri the whole time while waiting for the teacher to arrive.

Did they quarrel? Why did Yuri behaves this way? If he doesn’t feel well he shouldn’t have fetch me.. – Jessica thought a lot as she taps the table continuously.

Just then, Tiffany and Hoya came in to the class.

Another couple I need to investigate.. *sigh* - Jessica thought.

“Hey.” Jessica said as soon as Tiffany took her seat beside her.

“Hi Jess.”

“I thought you came before me?”

“We went to get some food.” Tiffany flashes her eye smile at Jessica.

 

Taeyeon who has been staring at Tiffany when she walked in, he was shocked that Tiffany is out of the hospital. Why didn’t she tell me?! – Taeyeon thought.

He is also jealous with the stupid smile Hoya had on his face. He felt even more furious when he heard they bought some food together before they come.

Taeyeon breathed out loudly and lean against his arms and slept. He doesn’t want to look at the girl who caused him to feel that way.

 

Tiffany peeps at Taeyeon who is lying on his desk sleeping. Her heart breaks when he didn’t tell her the reason why he didn’t come yesterday or even surprise with her out of the hospital.

 

-

After school, Tiffany wanted to go over to Taeyeon and talk to him but he is looking cold and probably.. angry?

“Hey, Tiffany, do you want to have dinner together later?” Hoya talks to her when she is in deep thoughts.

“Oh.. Hoya.. Erm.. I’ll be eating with Jessi if I’m not wrong… I’ll call you later. Bye!” Tiffany ran out of the class immediately after she replied Hoya, because Jessica and Yuri went out of the class without her.

“Hey Jess.” Tiffany caught up with Yulsic.

“Yeah Tiff?”

“Erm, are you guys eating dinner together later?” Tiffany asked the couple.

“Yep. I wanted to cook some food for her. You can join us if you want, Tiffany.” Yuri smile at Tiffany.

“You’re cooking?” Jessica muttered softly. She didn’t know about this. Yuri decided it himself.

“Ah.. then I’ll just eat with Hoya. I don’t wanna disturb you guys.” Tiffany winked at Jessica before she ran back and told Hoya about it.

 

Taeyeon saw Tiffany talking to Hoya as they leave the class together. Tiffany did not even look at his direction. Did she really forget having a friend like me? – Taeyeon thought.

His heart broke into pieces at the sight. Taeyeon looks down on the ground and walk to the detention room in a different direction of Tiffany and Hoya.

 

-

 

“Woah, how do I crack this..” Yuri has been staring at the eggs for more than a minute. Jessica who is sitting at the living room sofa saw his silly actions in the kitchen, couldn’t help but giggle to herself.

“Okay.. so.. WOAH!” Yuri failed in cracking the egg. “Dam..” He scooped up the mess and tried again with a new egg. “There!” He relieved as soon as he did it.

“Okay so I flip this. Fry this.. Oh my god. KILL ME!” Yuri has been talking to himself ever since he starts preparing their dinner. Jessica really enjoys looking at Yuri from the living room. “I hear you!!!” Yuri shouted when he heard Jessica laughing like mad outside. But he smiles to himself when he heard the laughter that sounds like music in his ears.

After 30minutes of war, Yuri came out of the kitchen holding two plates of omelette fried Kimchi.

“Woo!” Yuri cheered for nothing. Jessica saw Yuri came out with the food, tried to get up with her crutch.

“Wait!” Yuri rush over to hold Jessica’s arm. Jessica felt butterflies in her stomach with Yuri’s gentleman gesture. “Thanks..” She said softly to Yuri, who is smiling with so much happiness.

 

“What do you think?!” Yuri asked Jessica excitedly.

“Looks really bad.” Jessica said coldly, which made Yuri put on a sad face.

Jessica peeps and saw Yuri pouting cutely. She giggled and said, “I’m just kidding.. it looks really nice. But I’ve yet to try it.” Yuri’s face light up and quickly give Jessica a spoon.

Jessica put a spoonful of it in and chew beautifully. “How is it?” Yuri said nervously at the girl who is still chewing. “Mm…” Jessica gave a poker face which made Yuri worried.

“Come on!!” Yuri pull Jessica’s hand which is holding onto the spoon.

“It taste great!” Jessica exclaimed and continue to eat another spoon.

“Really?!” Yuri quickly took a bite from his own plate and close his eyes as soon as he eat it.

“MMM!!! Woah, it’s damn awesome!” Yuri didn’t think that his first time cooking will be such a success.

“Silly..” Jessica muttered and giggle to herself.

 

“Yul, thank you so much..” Jessica suddenly breaks the silence while they were eating.

Yuri was shock to hear Jessica call him by his nickname. He blushed but continue to stuff in the rice in his mouth to cover his red face. “W-Wel..com.. It’s ma first.. mm time.. cooking.. though.” Yuri said with his mouth full.

Jessica chuckle at his actions. “I mean.. Thank you for everything..” Jessica said calmly after recomposing herself.

Yuri look up at Jessica’s eyes with full of emotions. He felt really happy to have this chance. Eating with her alone, in her dorm. Hearing her say those words. “I’m willing to do everything for you..” Yuri said as he grabs Jessica’s hand.