Chapter 44

Melted Heart

 

The Next Day

Tiffany texted Taeyeon that her father forbids her attending school because she has been a disgrace.  Taeyeon sighed when he saw the text, he decided to call back. Since he can’t see his beloved, just hearing her voice will make his day better.

“Taeyeon, she is not coming?” Jessica took her seat in front of Taeyeon as she ask the boy who is staring at his phone lifelessly.

Taeyeon slightly shakes his head as a reply. Jessica just sigh softly. Yuri tried to make the two happier.

“Hey guys! Cheer up! Maybe we could find some ways to help?”

“No use..” Taeyeon said softly.

“Even Tiffany, herself is giving up.”

 

~

“UNNIE!”

Jessica, Yuri and Taeyeon turn their head at the loud high pitch voice.

“Krys? What are you doing here?”

“I.. I.. er.. I heard about Tiffany unnie, is she okay?” Krystal asked guiltily.

“How did you know about it? Did the news spread the whole Korea? Anyway.. her dad is sending her back to California..” Jessica said sadly when she think about her best friend is going to leave her again.

“What?! She.. she is not going to study here anymore?!”

Jessica just nodded with her tired face.

 

~~

After that, Krystal excused herself by saying she has to get back to school for something else, but the actual fact is that she went to the club to find the boys.

“We have gone too far.”

“I’ve not scold you for ruining the plan .”

“I DID AS YOU TOLD.”

“NO! Hoya told me you did not put the note under her desk.”

“Okay. I did not, but she had been caught by cheating because I wrote the workings on her desk!"

“What?! Good job!” Siwon cheered and raised his wine before he drank it.

“Didn’t Hoya tell you?!”

“No. I did not get to speak to him. Ah here he is! Hey brother!”

“Whatssup!”

 

“Guys I think we should tell the truth .. Tiffany..”

“WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?!” Siwon grabbed Krystal hand roughly, causing her to yelp in pain. “HER DAD IS SENDING HER BACK TO L.A DO YOU KNOW THAT?!”

“Isn’t it great?” Siwon smirked and took another sip of alcohol.

“I’m not going to be part of you guys anymore. It makes me SICK!” Krystal got furious after realizing her mistake causing hurt to her sister and friends.

“I think you have forgotten the deal?” Siwon grabbed hold of Krystal’s hand again before she can leave. Krystal’s arm is all red because of Siwon.

“Let me go!”

“I will make sure you will lose your ity, you . CATCH HER!” Siwon yelled at the two boys.

Donghae and Hoya quickly took over to grab Krystal while Siwon lead the way out of the club.

“LET ME GO! LET! ME! ARGH GO!!!!”

 

“Hey let her go!”

“None of your business, punk.”

“I said let her go or I will call the police.” The boy took up a phone and was ready to dial.

Siwon ran over and jumped on his back, but the boy swiftly bends down at Siwon’s plunge, causing Siwon to fall on the ground.  When Siwon’s about to get up, the guy kick Siwon’s stomach and leave his foot on it as he grunted in pain.

Donghae and Hoya was shocked when they saw it, Krystal took this chance to free herself. Krystal ran as fast as she could. Unknowingly, she is in a dark alley. It looks extremely creepy and quiet. Krystal sat down on the floor to catch her breath. Tears unconsciously rolled down her cheeks. She wiped it away angrily.

 

After a while, she can feel someone standing not far from her behind. But she did not care.

“It’s dangerous here.” A male said. She remembered the voice. It was the guy who saved her.

“None of your business.”

“Well, it’s is my business because I saved your life.” The boy squats beside Krystal and smile sweetly at her. “I am Amber. What's yours, beauitful?” He offers a handshake but Krystal stood up instead.

“Guess yourself.” She teased the boy and walk away smiling secretly.

-

 

“Appa, Omma!”

“Tae Tae ah!!!”

“Aigoo, Omma, please I’m already so big! Don’t call me that!”

“What is wrong with that? Ah, Tippani ssi~” Taeyeon’s mother went to Tiffany who was bowing at her and gave her a hug. Tiffany didn’t expect the hug but gladly accepted it.

“This is my brother, JiWoong and sister Hayeon.”

Tiffany bowed politely at Taeyeon’s brother and wave sweetly at Taeyeon’s little sister.

“Unnie is very pretty!” Hayeon put a thumb up as she praised the American girl.

“Thank you.” Tiffany flashed her eye smile as she blushed at the compliment.

“Of course.” Taeyeon hug Tiffany by the side proudly.

 

During dinner, everyone was chatting so happily. Taeyeon and Tiffany currently forgotten about the incident and was enjoying themselves.

“I think you two should engage as soon as possible. It will be a pity if you two didn’t get married in future.” Taeyeon’s father said all of the sudden, causing Taeyeon and Tiffany to stun.

“Ah..appa, you can’t wait for me to marry off I see.” Taeyeon chuckled awkwardly.

“I’m trying to plan for you two!”

“Erm, we will talk about it if we are still together when we graduate, Uncle.” Tiffany who has been keeping quiet, suddenly spoke up. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany, worried about what she had said.

 

After the gathering at Taeyeon’s house, Taeyeon did not speak a lot than before the dinner. Tiffany was wondering why Taeyeon is being his old self again. In the car, Tiffany kept glancing at Taeyeon who is driving seriously.  Silence throughout half of the trip before Tiffany starts to talk.

“Tae..” Tiffany rests her hand on Taeyeon’s thigh, which caught the boy surprise.

“Hmm?” Taeyeon grabbed her hand that is on his lap and place it back to her seat.

“What is wrong?” Tiffany pulled her seatbelt and tilts her body, having a better look at Taeyeon.

“Nothing?”

 

Tiffany eyed on Taeyeon for a while then turned away, facing the window. Taeyeon knew Tiffany was angry, but he did not try to hoax the girl.