Chapter 55

Melted Heart

Jessica's house

 

“AHHHHHHHHHH FANY!!!!” Sica ran out of the house as soon as she saw Taeyeon’s car arrive.

“JESSI !!!!”

The best friends hug for the first time in more than a year. “Tsk girls.” Taeyeon covered his ears at the high pitch screaming the two girls are making and shakes his head as he walked ahead of them.

“Krystal!!!” Jess yelled for her little sister and she came down after a while.

“TIFFANY UNNI!!! AHH!! I miss you!!!”

 

Taeyeon rolled his eyes at the repeated scene and sit lazily on the sofa, still having a little headache.

After a while Yuri came and the friends all sat together in the living and chat. Tiffany shared about her new school, new friends, new house. But nothing is able to compare to what she have here.

 

“Okay, we have to go… for a date.” Tiffany said the last few words softly that could barely be heard, but Taeyeon saw and wink at his lover.

“Where are you guys going? Let’s go together!!!”

“Hey! NO way, Sica.” Taeyeon stood in front of Tiffany as if he is guarding her.

“Why are you so mean!”

“Princess, don’t interrupt their alone time together.” Yuri helped Taeyeon.

“Then I can’t reunite with my best friend?!” Jessica folded her arms and breathes angrily.

“Aigoo.. silly. Come let’s go on a date too alright.” Yuri hoaxes his girlfriend and pinches her cheek that is puffing up so cutely.

“Hmm, Jess, why don’t we go out tomorrow?” Tiffany really wants to spend some time to catch up with her best friend too.

“Sure!” Jessica said happily and they waved goodbye to the couple.

 

~~

“Fany, where do you wanna go?”

“Let’s go eat first, I’m hungry!!!”

“Haha, alright baby. What do you like to eat?”

“Hmmmmm.. Jeju’s oyster. Yum yum!”

“Jeju Island?! Woah.. okay.” Taeyeon was starting to drive but stopped by Tiffany.

“Tae! I’m just saying it for fun! Even though I would want to have it, it is too far.”

“As long as you wanted it I will get it for you.” Taeyeon leans his face nearer to Tiffany, and caught her blushing.

“You shouldn’t oblige to everything I demand.. you will spoil me..” Tiffany said softly but since they are in the car, Taeyeon heard it clearly.

“You’re already spoilt, Ms Hwang.”

“YAH!” Tiffany hit his thighs and Taeyeon just kept laughing like a dork.

“Alright, let’s go to the Italian restaurant you used to bring me go.

-

 

 

“Yay!!! Hamburger!” Jessica raised her hands up in the air as Yuri came with a tray of their fastfood.

“Silly. Here.” Yuri unwrapped a burger and pass it to his lover.

“Thank you.” Jessica said cutely before she started eating.

 

“Taeng is really happy just now. Wow I really didn’t know Tiffany will be back. How sweet of her.”

“It means Taeyeon will have to face another time of separation.” Jessica said with food in .

“Just a few more months. I am sure Taeyeon can handle it.”

 

~~

“Tae.. I miss this place so much.” Taeyeon and Tiffany went to Han’s river and have a stroll. Their favourite place ever since they started dating. Or even before they date.

“I still jog here every morning. Well, but not this morning..” Taeyeon said as he looks across the river.

“Because you are back here with me..” Taeyeon turned and grab hold of Tiffany’s hand and intertwined their fingers.

Tiffany flashes her eye smile and hugged Taeyeon’s arm as they continue to walk along the river.

“Tae.. just a few more months and we will get to see one another again.. I really hope it passes quickly.”

“Yeah.. it’s the best if I blink my eyes and it’s already 6 months later.. hais..”

-

 

“Those fast food is really making me feel fat right now, baby..” Jessica whined as she pulls the belt away from the tummy and rubbed it.

“Aww.. my baby princess is fat already?” Yuri’s eyes didn’t leave the road while driving but he move his hands towards the tummy and playfully give it a rub too.

“YAH! You’re suppose to say something nice! YOU MEANIE!”

“Hahah what? I thought you ARE fat.”

“KWON YU-..”

“Okay okay.. I’m just kidding..” Yuri tried to stop himself from laughing at the bad temper girl.

“Hmm, this scene.. is like you’re pregnant and we are talking to our baby. Hahaha” Yuri said in joy while Jessica blushed at the sudden indirect confession.

Yuri realized Jessica’s keeping quiet. He peeps at the girl and saw her blushing while looking out of the window.

Hmm.. she didn’t fight back? Does that mean she really WANTS a baby with me? Kekeke KWON YURI! – Yuri thought.

“Why are you giggling to yourself?! Don’t day dream! Focus on the road.” Jessica glared at her boyfriend which made him shiver at the ice princess tone. “Yes mam~” He salutes cutely and got a smile in return.

 

~~

“Oh? No one’s at home..”

“Really?!”

“Why are you so happy?”

“Hmm.. aren’t you gonna invite me in?” Yuri pouted and move his body sideways cutely, rubbing Jessica with his body contact.

“Give me a reason why should I.” Jessica folded her arms.

Aish.. this princess is really playing hard to get. – Yuri thought.

“One reason is that.. I must ensure there is no burglar, murderer or even a CRAZY person who beautiful lady like you, sneak into your house!”

“KWON YURI! You’re scaring me!!!” Jessica was frightened at the thought of it and smacks her boyfriend several times. “OUCH!! HEY! Hahaha so am I invited?” Yuri frowned at the princess.

“YES! Let’s go!” Jessica said frantically and pulled Yuri into the house.

 

“Check all the rooms, seobang..” Jessica hid behind Yuri and pulled Yuri’s shirt as Yuri lead the way into the house. “Seriously, you are too cute, sica yah… I am just kidding you know that right?”

“HUSH! Walk!”

Aigoo.. I shouldn’t have said all those that is making her paranoid now.. oh? Hmmm I know a plan.. – Yuri thought.

“Follow me.”

Jessica just timidly nodded as she followed her seobang upstairs.

To be continued......

 

-----------------------------------------

Next chapter is full of of YULSIC! 

Yulsic shippers better get ready! *smirks*

 

Those who don't wish to read any can skip the next chapter.

(It's only the scene and no ongoing storyline)