Chapter 36

Melted Heart

 

“Hey. You look.. beautiful” Taeyeon stares at Tiffany, blinded by the charm the girl is giving off.

“Thank you.. you look handsome too.” Tiffany blushes and played with her fingers shyly.

“Here. For you, beautiful lady.” Taeyeon pass Tiffany 11 pink roses. Tiffany couldn’t help but feel butterflies in her stomach with Taeyeon’s sweetness. “Let’s go shall we?” Taeyeon offers his hand to the girl who smells the flowers.

“Have fun buddy! *SNEEZE*” Yuri walked to the door with Jessica behind him.

“Yul?! What are you doing in Fany’s dorm?!” Taeyeon was literally shock that his best friend is inside the whole time.

“Have fun.” Jessica said as she slightly push Tiffany out of her dorm.

“Lock it when you guys leave.” Tiffany said as she hold Taeyeon’s hand and left her dorm with the couple still inside.

Tiffany handed the extra key to her best friend because Yulsic couple wants to borrow the DVD player inside to watch movies.

~

 

Taeyeon opened the door for Tiffany and she melted at feeling great about this date.

Taeyeon smile at Tiffany who is sitting beside him as he starts driving.

Tiffany had never felt so nervous when she was with Taeyeon before. Maybe because of this official date they have, Tiffany feels so unprepared.

“Here we are.” Taeyeon parks the car and went to open the door for Tiffany. Taeyeon brought Tiffany to a six stars hotel with absolute cozy ambience. The interior design is of pink floral.

Taeyeon and Tiffany enjoys the dinner chatting about everything. Tiffany felt much more comfortable after the dinner. She didn’t know why she must get so tense up when Taeyeon is still the same guy she always spends time alone with.

 

After the dinner, Taeyeon took Tiffany to the Han river.

“I’m starting to love this place ever since I brought you here..” Taeyeon said as they said by the river.

“I came here every time I.. think of you.” Taeyeon said with a little shy because he told Tiffany something that is really embarrassing.

Tiffany awed at Taeyeon’s confession. She didn’t know this. She felt so happy that he thinks of her often. “So.. how many times you came here alone?” Tiffany said as she smiles at Taeyeon.

“Every morning.”

“Every..morning?!”

“I came here to jog before lesson starts.” Taeyeon smile warmly back at the girl who is literally shocked. Tiffany blushes at Taeyeon’s actions. It is so unexpected for him to miss her every single day. She thought he was kidding about coming this place because of her.

 

“Let’s go back.” Taeyeon said after they spent an hour strolling and chatting along the river.

We are going back already? That’s it for today’s date? – Tiffany thought, partly disappointed.

 

Taeyeon drove back to SoShi High, but parked his car outside the school’s gate.

“Why did you stop here? The dorm area is still hundred metres away.”

Taeyeon reply with only a smile and offer his hand to the bewildered girl.

“Follow me”

 

Tiffany accepted his hand and followed him as they went into the school compound.

“It’s dark here..” Tiffany starts to become afraid the creepiness of the school.

Taeyeon pulled Tiffany’s hand and hook her hand around his arm. Then continue to walk further in.

 Tiffany blush in the dark as she grab Taeyeon’s muscular arm tightly. She loves this feeling. Her mind is occupied with Taeyeon and she did not bother being afraid of the dark.

 

“Where are we going?”

“Here.” Taeyeon said as they reached the 2nd floor of the sports hall.

 

“What are we doing here?”

Taeyeon puts a finger on his lips and dig his pocket for a matchstick.

Tiffany is still confused with what Taeyeon is doing, but she just watched him.

 

“Look.” Taeyeon point downstairs as he lean against the corridor barrier.

Tiffany just looked downstairs. She couldn’t see anything due to darkness. But she remembers it is the basketball court at this position.

Taeyeon lights the match stick and threw downstairs. A popped sound could be heard as soon as the fire on the matchstick came off.

Suddenly the view became so bright. 42 lights of pink bulb lighted up on the basketball court. It is a big heart shape in the middle of the court. The 42 pink light bulbs contribute in causing the area brighter. Tiffany was shocked when she saw a huge heart shape from above. Besides the heart shape, there are 2 letters at the left and right side that are form by basketballs.

Tiffany saw what it is written. couldn’t close at what she just sees.

Did Taeyeon plan this?

Is she dreaming?

Is all this too good to be true?

 

The whole basketball court were written “I ♡ U”

Taeyeon kept his eyes on Tiffany. He was waiting for her to react. However she has been staring at the court for quite a while.

“Fany?”

“What is this?” Tiffany asked, causing Taeyeon to be confused.

“You.. don’t understand?” Taeyeon look back at the court.

Did I form it wrongly? It’s definitely an “I love you” right? – Taeyeon thought.

“Taeng..”

“Yeah..?” Taeyeon starts to panic. He didn’t know if Tiffany gets the message.

 

“Can you tell me what you’re trying to form?”

“I.. I.. er..” Taeyeon starts to scratch his head nervously.

“iloveyou.” Taeyeon muttered softly and fast.

Tiffany wants to laugh at him but make a deep breath to control her laughter.

“What?” Tiffany asked Taeyeon again, bending down to catch his eyes.

Taeyeon kept avoiding her eyes. “I said.. I love you.” This time Taeyeon said it slow, but he said it so softly.

Tiffany once again, heard him, but wants to more. “WHAT?! I CAN’T HEAR YOU!” Tiffany used her usual loud voice this time.

Taeyeon took a deep breath and shouted back at her. “I SAID I LOVE YOU TIFFANY HWANG MI YOUNG!” Taeyeon was shocked at himself when he realizes he said it. He finally say it bravely.

“Can I hear it again, Taeng?” Tiffany smile at Taeyeon who starts to look back into her eyes.

“I love you, Tiffany.” Taeyeon said full of sincerity. Tears start to form in Tiffany’s beautiful eyes. Taeyeon noticed it and was worried. He reaches his hand on her face and caresses the soft smooth face.

“Taeng!” Tiffany threw her arms around Taeyeon’s neck and hug him so tightly that he could barely breath. “Ah.. Tiff… I..*fake choke*” Tiffany release the hug and look at Taeyeon who is coughing.

“Are you okay?!”

Taeyeon smile at her and hug her back. Tiffany did not hug him so tightly this time, but she wrap her arms around him and started crying.

“Come” Taeyeon grabs Tiffany’s hand and run downstairs where his beautiful work is. He lifted up his leg as he walks over the pink bulbs. Tiffany followed him and went in the bright heart shape.

“Tiffany..” Taeyeon starts to bend down and pick up something on the ground.

“ This is the 12th rose, which is really important..” Taeyeon pass Tiffany the last pink rose as he digs his pocket for something else. Tiffany grabs the flower from him and waited for him to continue.

Taeyeon flash a pink heart lock necklace in front of Tiffany. Taeyeon then grab his collar, taking out the necklace he was wearing inside and show it to Tiffany.

“This heart-shape lock has only one key to open it. Are you willing to be the heart with only me entering it?”

Tiffany was stunned by Taeyeon. She didn’t knew he prepared a beautiful necklace, most importantly, he has already wore the matched key.

Tiffany her lips and swallowed her saliva at this tense situation.

“Tiffany Hwang Mi Young, will you be my girlfriend?” Taeyeon grabs Tiffany’s hand and stare into her eyes lovingly.

The American-born-Korean starts to cry again. She jumped at Taeyeon and hugs him again.

“I do I do I do!” She said with happiness in her tone even though she is crying.

Taeyeon smile widely at Tiffany accepting him. Taeyeon breaks the hug and wipe her face with his thumb lovingly. “Let me put it on for you.” Taeyeon unhook the necklace and put around Tiffany’s neck.

Their face is so close to each other. Tiffany unconsciously heated up and blush when she feels Taeyeon’s breath on her neck.

After Taeyeon is done with helping Tiffany putting on the necklace, Tiffany fiddles the lock and smile shyly. Taeyeon and Tiffany shared eye contact for so long, as if they are talking through their eyes.

Taeyeon caress Tiffany’s face and starts to lean in. Tiffany’s body temperature rose again. Taeyeon plant his lips softly on Tiffany’s lips, not moving at all. He is admiring the lips that he had touched. The first kiss he shared with a girl. Tiffany was feeling in heaven when Taeyeon’s lips met hers, her legs almost gave way. She noticed Taeyeon is not moving, thus she kissed back as she slightly tilt her head.

 

Taeyeon smile in the kiss and responded. He Tiffany’s lower lip seductively, causing Tiffany to shiver with goose bumps. “I love you.” Taeyeon said as he breaks the kiss to catch his breath.

“You took my first kiss, Taeng.” Tiffany said with aeygo as she snuggles in Taeyeon’s chest.

“It’s my first kiss too.”

Both of them felt so happy that they gave their first kiss to each other. They will never forget their first kiss.. and their first love.