Chapter 12

Melted Heart

 

What is this feeling? – Jessica thought the moment Yuri plant a kiss on her hand.

Her face became red almost immediately but luckily the place is too dark with only the fire from the campfire lighting the whole area. Yuri and Tiffany saw her blushing madly. Yuri smile and mouthed a “thank you” to her before he return to his seat. Tiffany kept pushing Jessica’s shoulder and clap as she laughs at her friend’s face.

“Yah!” Jessica raged at her friend.

“I saw a tomato in front of me. Hahhaa!”

“Stop it.”

 

-

After many rounds of Truth Or Dare, they finally came to the last round.

“Okay last round and we will play some other games!” Yuri suggested and the whole class agrees.

Some of them didn’t get chosen during the entire game. Some even got chosen more than 2 times.

 

Jonghyun spins the bottle as he was the one who got chosen previously.

“AHHAHAHA! TAEYEON!”

“YAY FINALLY OPPA!!!!”

“OMO!”

The atmosphere lit up. Same when Yuri got chosen from the start.

 

Taeyeon drags his feet to the center of the circle and is thinking hard. Truth? Dare?

Taeyeon looks at Yuri. Yuri shrugs his shoulder.

“Truth then.” Taeyeon stuff his hands in his pockets nervously.

“No! Oppa wae!”

“Choose dare and you could choose to do it with me!!!”

“Oppa!!”

Jonghyun hushes the girls before he starts speaking.

“Since it is the last game, let’s have a name instead of yes or no!” Jonghyun grinned at Taeyeon.

This is bad.. – Taeyeon thought.

“Shoot.” Taeyeon dared Jonghyun but deep in his head he is afraid that..

“Who do you think is the prettiest in this class?”

…BINGO.

 

“Erm..” Taeyeon rubs his forehead.

“Wait!” Jonghyun ran to a random bush and plucked out a pink Carnation.

“Give this to the girl you choose.” Jonghyun is so cheeky. Taeyeon feels like killing him now, but he will keep that for later.

 

It will be awkward if I choose her.. but.. she is really the most beautiful angel, not only in the class.. Oh, and this flowers.. are pink too.. – Taeyeon thought as he stares at the flowers.

“Can I suggest all the girls to close their eyes?” Taeyeon went over and whispers to Jonghyun.

“Ha, you’re being shy right?” Jonghyun smirks at Taeyeon.

“Okay! Girls please close your eyes, as requested by your prince. Taeyeon, why not you walk around behind this circle? Make the girls feel the TENSION!” Jonghyun makes a circular hand signal to Taeyeon and he just obediently nodded.

 

When all the girls close their eyes and anticipate to be chosen, Taeyeon nervously walk one round before he stands behind Tiffany. Since the boys need not have to close their eyes, they cheer loudly when they see Taeyeon standing straight, holding the flower with his both hand looking at Tiffany nervously.

“Hurry give it to her!” Yuri shouts.

 

 

Taeyeon bend down, with a knee on the ground and gently tap Tiffany’s left shoulder.

“Tiffany..” Taeyeon said softly.

Tiffany jumped up at the sudden touch. She was surprised when she turned and saw Taeyeon giving her the flower. “Oh?!” Tiffany covers . She is literally having the shock of her life. She has never anticipated this.

Taeyeon smile charmingly and kept pushing the flowers to the shock Tiffany. Tiffany finally grabs hold of the flowers and whispered “Thank you” to him, which makes him blushes like an idiot. All the girls opened their eyes once they hear the boys clapping.

Some girls are happy for Tiffany but some are really jealous.

 

~~

 

The game ended and now they are going to play a game called “Night Walk”. Since it is already 10pm, the school is unguarded with only the dorm areas with lights on, the kids decided to play something thrilling. Everyone is pair up and given a mission.

Tiffany and Jessica picked the slip of paper with the mission on, written:

‘Go to the level 3 changing room in the sports hall and take a picture as proof.’

“GOD!”

“NO WAY!!!”

They whine in protest. Yuri ran towards these two girls with Taeyeon following behind.

“What’s your mission?!”

Jessica ignores him while Tiffany shows him the paper as she continues whining.

“That’s.. COOL!”

“No. I’m not going.” Jessica protests coldly.

“Jessica, why not you come with me? My mission is just to go to our class and draw a heart shape on the board.” Yuri smiles at her.

“No, I’m going back to sleep.”

“Hey! There’s not fair, Jessi!” Gyuri heard Jessica threatening to leave.

“Yea! If you are like this, we will not let you join any party in future!” Nicole dislikes Jessica’s behavior.

“Whatever.”

“Jess no! Don’t do that. Just go with Yuri. I will go with Taeyeon then.” Tiffany slowly glances at Taeyeon and saw him smiling back at her in response. She couldn’t help but blush. The scene of him giving her the flowers kept replaying in her mind. She is going crazy soon.

“Yes! Sica please!” Yuri clasped her hands and begs the princess.

End up, Jessica gives up and took a seat to wait for their turn. Yuri tries so hard to not cheer or behave too happy. If not he might get reprimand again.. but he is celebrating in his mind.

 

 

~

It is Yuri and Jessica’s turn to complete their mission. All of the time, Jessica is grabbing to Yuri’s arm tightly. Yuri smiles like a kid that got his chocolate because of that. Once they reach the class, Yuri switch on the lights and find a chalk.

“Hurry!” Jessica looks around the creepy empty class, never letting go of his arms. She is so afraid.

Yuri drew a perfect heart shape and was proud of his work.

“See?” Yuri points at the board but Jessica didn’t bother.

“Yes yes! LET’S GO!” She pulls Yuri towards the door.

“Wait!” Yuri went back to the board and added something with the chalk.

“There! Per-er-fect!”

Jessica looked at the board being curious of what Yuri is writing. opens wide when she saw ‘Yuri ♡ Jessica’. Again, she blushed. This time Yuri witnesses it clearly due to the lights.

“You’re so beautiful, Sica ah..” Yuri caresses her face gently as he looks deeply into her eyes.

Jessica was frozen for a few minutes because of Yuri’s cheesiness. She whacked Yuri’s hand away from her face when she realized they were so close. “LET’S GO!” She pulls Yuri out as he off the lights. Yuri didn’t stop smiling the whole time. Tiffany and Taeyeon are curious with the two.

Oh my god what is that feeling earlier on.. – Jessica thought when she opens a can of lemon tea to quench her thirst.

You’re so lucky, Kwon Yuri – Yuri thought as he thinks back when he got to touch her smooth face.