Chapter 13

Melted Heart

 

TAENY's turn for their Night Walk mission

As Taeyeon and Tiffany start walking into the school gate that is beside the dorm areas, Taeyeon is nervous with Tiffany being alone with him, again. He stuffs both hands in his pockets and took a peek at the girl beside her.

Taeyeon saw Tiffany clasping her hands tightly and whispering to herself. He couldn’t stop himself for smiling at the angelic scene.

“W-What.. are you doing, Tiffany ssi?” Taeyeon plucks the courage to start a conversation.

Tiffany lifted up her head and look at Taeyeon. Taeyeon felt a little zap when their eyes met.

“Praying..?” Tiffany continues to chant her prayers softly.

“kekeke” Taeyeon laughs wholeheartedly.

 

That caught Tiffany’s attention. She has never heard him laughing like this before.

Why is he laughing? He sounds like a ajusshi though .. how cute! – Tiffany thought

Tiffany tilts her head and look at Taeyeon curiously.

“Sorry..” Taeyeon quickly covers his mouth.

. I just made a huge mistake. I’m losing my image in front of her. Gosh… -Taeyeon thought and scratches his head nervously.

“*eye smile* What are you laughing?”

“I-I.. er.. I just think that you are cute.. AH! No. I mean.. Why are you praying all of the sudden, Tiffany?” Taeyeon looks at the ground after he flustered.

Tiffany blushes. She also stares at the ground, smiling.

“I..am scared..” She admits timidly.

“Of..?”

“You know.. it’s creepy..” Tiffany covers her face.

Taeyeon heart beats abnormally.

Why do I seem to like every little thing she does? – Taeyeon thought.

 

“Erm.. Tiffany ssi?”

“Just call me Tiffany..” Tiffany smiles at Taeyeon.

“Er ok.. Tiffany. You can.. er.. hold me if you want?” Taeyeon offers his arm.

Tiffany’s heart melt at the scene.

Taeyeon behaves like a man. It feels good to be with him.. WAIT. WHAT AM I THINKING?!  - Tiffany thought.

“HEESH!” Tiffany accidentally groaned loudly at the thought.

“Huh?” Taeyeon was taken aback with the sudden reaction.

“Nothing.. I’m mean.. sure.. thanks.” Tiffany quickly grabs hold of his arm and hugs it tightly to her body. Sudden gush of heat warms her entire body.

 

~

Tiffany didn’t let go of Taeyeon even until they arrive at level 3 of the Sports Hall.

Tiffany is closing her eyes the entire time. But Taeyeon suddenly stops his footsteps.

“What happen?” Tiffany slowly opens her eyes and look around the dark place.

“Male or Female..?” Taeyeon asks Tiffany as he scratches his head.

“Male.” Tiffany grabs tightly to Taeyeon. She is afraid that if she said female, Taeyeon will feel uncomfortable and she might ended up going in alone.

“Oh.. okay..?” Taeyeon was shock why Tiffany chose the boy’s changing room. He was expecting her to bring him in the female’s one though. Nevertheless, the kind boy respects her decision.

“Quick quick!!!” Tiffany smacks Taeyeon’s arm repeatedly.

“AH!!!” Taeyeon yelled as he was shocked of Tiffany hitting him all of the sudden.

“S-Sorry…” Tiffany feels embarrass and apologies for treating him badly.

“Relax, pani ah.”  Taeyeon took out his phone and search for the camera app.

Pa..Pani? – Tiffany thought

 

“Let’s take it together.” Tiffany suggests and put up a peace sign as she place her face closely next to Taeyeon. Due to heigh differences, Taeyeon slightly bends down and smile happily to the camera.

“Done! Hurry, let’s get out of here.” Tiffany once again drags Taeyeon.

Taeyeon didn’t feel offended, in fact, he feels happy that Tiffany is clinging onto him for the whole 10minutes.

 

~

“Here! We are done.” Taeyeon flashes the picture to Yuri as evidence.

“Wow, you guys look so perfect together!” Yuri exclaimed.

Taeyeon and Tiffany was surprised by Yuri’s comment. Both of their faces immediately went red. Tiffany excuses herself and went to take a drink with Jessica.

“YOU!” Taeyeon furiously points at Yuri and then elbowed his neck.

“AH! WHAT?!”

“Don’t say that! You will make us feel awkward.. and you might embarrass her!” Taeyeon warned his big mouth best friend.

“Okay okay! Zip!” Yuri surrenders and uses his hand to do a fake zipping action to his mouth.

 

~~

“Pani?” Tiffany mutters to herself as she thought back of earlier on when Taeyeon accidentally slips his mouth and called her Pani instead of Tiffany.

“What pani?” Jessica asks her best friend that is spacing out.

“No..nothing..” Tiffany takes a sip from her drink.

“Something happen when you guys are in there?” Jessica questioned Tiffany with suspicious eyes.

“What?! No!!” Tiffany defends herself.

“Yah! Don’t give me that look. You look ugly!” Tiffany pushes Jessica’s face away.

 

“No she is not ugly! She is so beautiful!” Yuri walks towards them and smile at Jessica.

Jessica’s afraid that she will blush again, hurry takes her leave.

“Let’s go back.” Jessica stands up and walks the opposite direction from Yuri.

“End already?” Tiffany is clueless.

“No! It’s not the end yet! Why are you leaving..” Yuri gives a sad face to Jessica.

“Because it’s late!” Jessica replied. She is kind of annoyed because it is pass her sleeping hours.

“But..”

“Erm, Jessi can’t miss her sleep. We could have another gathering soon. Bye!” Tiffany ran towards Jessica that is walking so far away from them already.

Taeyeon saw them leaving from far. He wanted to chase but.. he doesn’t have the courage to.

 

-

After some packing the food and rubbish with some classmates, Taeyeon receives a message and saw Tiffany’s name. His mouth opens in shock and happiness.

<< From Tiffany:

Hey Taeng, sorry for leaving without saying goodbye. :( Because Jessi needs her sleep so.. anyway thanks for everything today.. The flowers are beautiful ^^ >>

“Oh? She kept them?!” Taeyeon stunned at the last sentence. However, he feels good when he knows Tiffany loves the flower even though it is Jonghyun who plucked it.

“What?! Taeng?!” He exclaimed again. Only Yuri in the school calls him that.

<< To Tiffany:

It’s okay. (:  Glad you love them. Erm..Taeng? haha >>

 

Few minutes later, when Taeyeon and Yuri are tiredly walking back to their room..

<< From Tiffany:

For calling me Pani. Keke. I hope you don’t mind me calling you Taeng.

P.s : It is pronounced as Fany. Good night! ^^>>

“Did I call her..?” Taeyeon was thinking back.

“Yah yah yah! Stop talking to yourself..” Yuri feels irritated easily due to lack of sleep. Just like Jessica.

 

<< To Tiffany:

Oh, sorry for being rude. I will pronounce it properly in future. (:

Here, for you (Image) 

Sweet dreams, sleep tight.>>

 

-

Tiffany on the other side couldn’t stop smiling at Taeyeon’s message as well as staring at the image that he sent.

“Hm.. we really look good together.. isn’t it?”