Chapter 49

Melted Heart

 

“I SERIOUSLY DON’T KNOW WHAT SHE IS THINKING! I THOUGHT SHE HAS ALREADY MENDED HER WAYS AFTER APOLOGIZING TO TIFFANY! WHY IS SHE STILL HANGING OUT WITH THEM?!”

Jessica flared up and threw all the cushion on the sofa to the ground. Yuri sighed heavily and picked up the mess. Jessica got tired and lie on the sofa. “ARGGH!!!”

“Baby, relax.. come take a sip.” Yuri passed her a hot chocolate and she took it from him nicely.

Taeyeon followed them back to Jessica’s dorm but he sat on the floor and continued sending texts to Tiffany. “Taeyeon!”

Taeyeon turned to look at Jessica who is calling him.

“Look! You have to stop acting like the world is not revolving and waiting for Tiffany to call you. Waiting and only looking at your phone the whole time wouldn’t help! If she is busy SHE IS. You can’t change the fact! You have to live on! You are behaving like a hobo do you know that?! Now, HELP US SOLVE THIS PROBLEM!”

Taeyeon frowned at Jessica who scolded him for nothing but he remained silent.

“SICA! Stop!” Now is Yuri’s turned to get angry.

“Sorry for being a useless person!” Taeyeon stood up and ran out of Jessica’s dorm after hearing those hurtful words.

“ENOUGH! What did he do to deserve your scolding?! Can’t you see he is already feeling so miserable that Tiffany is not contacting him?! WHY CAN’T YOU JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE?!”

Yuri took a deep breath before he continues to talk.

“IT IS YOUR SISTER WHO CAUSED YOU TO BE ANGRY. NOT HIM! DON’T TREAT HIM LIKE A SUBSTITUDE FOR HER OKAY?!”

“You are scolding me ?!” Jessica said with her voice suddenly changing. Her voice quivers as she talked. Then she started to tear. “GET OUT!”

She roughly pushed Yuri out of the dorm.

“Sica!” Yuri slammed the door several times after he was being chased out. But he heard a slam inside awhile later. He assumed that Jessica has went into her room.

He knew she was not going to care anymore therefore he dragged his way back to his dorm.

~~

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!” Taeyeon kicked the sand angrily and kneeled on the beach after getting tired. “I am such a useless person. USELESS!!!”

He cried loudly on the beach since there is no one there at this hour. He got tired and sat on the sand, with his knees against his chest.

“Fany..” He took out his phone and stared at their picture. He smile a little when he saw the beautiful eyesmile he love so much.

-

 

On the other side,

 

Siwon and Krystal are dancing in the club. Siwon got his sneaky hands on Krystal’s hip most of time, but whenever his hands intend to go lower, Krystal will grab his hand and distract him.

Far away, there is a guy eyeing at this couple who is getting so high in the club.

After dancing for more than 4 songs, Krystal got tired and went back to their seat. She drank up 3 shots of alcohol and seductively grabbed Siwon turning the guy on immediately. He went near to her lips, wanting to have a taste of her but she playfully pushed him away.

“Let’s go somewhere.. with only the two of us.” She leans in and whispered to his ears. Siwon shivers at the breath on his skin, he couldn’t wait any longer to touch Krystal. So he was willingly being dragged by Krystal, out of the club.

The two took a taxi and went to a nearby hotel. A boy did not stop chasing after the couple and sneakily followed them. He took note of the floor that they went and quickly ran up by stairs. He hid behind the wall after hearing the female’s voice.

~~

 

Krystal lied carelessly on the bed and gave Siwon a wink. The drunken boy swallowed his saliva after he saw the girl getting ready to give him. Siwon plunge forward and started kissing the girl, the girl kept moving and following his lips in sync. The girl skillfully removed his clothes, leaving with only his boxers and wrapped her legs around him.

Siwon couldn’t take it anymore, he ped the girl, leaving her with only her undergarments on.

The boy who sneakily followed into the room with the help of the girl’s heels stopping the door from closing entirely. He took out his digital camera and start snapping the two scandalous act.

“HEY!” He shouted at couple’s intense session.

Siwon got a shock and turned. *SNAP* The boy took a nice photo of his face, with his hands around the girl’s bare shoulder.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING!” Siwon got up from the bed and punched the guy on the face. The camera dropped on the floor but the girl quickly took it and hid it.

The boys are fighting on the ground, leaving the girl panic. Just in time, a house-keeping staff walk passes the corridor and immediately stop the fight. Amber quickly grabbed Krystal, who has already worn back her dress, running as fast as they could.

 

-

 

They ran as far as possible. Amber leads the route with Krystal willingly following him behind.

They stopped at a mall and took a seat. The both of them panted for a while before they look at each other and start chuckling. “Thank you.”

“Welcome.” Amber said proudly and smile sweetly to the girl. “I will honestly do anything you ask me to do.”

Krystal blushes at his words and try hiding her shyness “I’ll talk to him tomorrow in his school. Can you help me to make extra copies of the photos please.”

“No! Let me go with you! He is dangerous.  Given that what we did earlier, I bet his emotions will be unstable. I’m afraid he might hurt you.”

Krystal felt touched at his gesture. Before she could say anything, Amber continued to say, “ I will get these pictures done by tomorrow. I will bring some copies to scare him. Hahaha”

“Thank you again.. Oh! Your injury..” Krystal face palmed at herself for forgetting about Amber’s injured the corner of his lips and cheekbone. “It’s all bruise up.. Stay here I will buy some lotion!”

Amber wanted to reject the girl’s offer but she ran far away before he could even open his mouth. Nevertheless, he smiles at the figure running further and further away. Amber heart flutters to see her care for him.

~~

 

Krystal ran back holding a bag and started treating Amber’s wound on his face they speak a word. The girl is attentively attending to his wounds while the guy on the other hand feels like he is floating in heaven. His eyes never left the girl’s beautiful face the entire time.

“Oh my god, why is your face so red?! Is your whole head hit by him?!” She grabs her face with both of her hands and turn the face left and right. Making the boy laugh at her silly act.

“I’m fine.. I’m just blushing.. because your face is too near..” Amber took down her hands and stare at her eyes affectionately.  Krystal starts to get nervous and tried to retrieve her hands from him by smiling awkwardly.

“You know it breaks my heart to see the scene earlier? Him touching you.. him kissing you? Although I know it’s part of our plan but I… my heart breaks into million pieces because of that.”

Krsytal had butterflies in her stomach when she heard him confessing. She did not move an inch when she feels his face approaching her. She just close her eyes because her heart told her to do it.

Soon later, she felt the warm lips on hers. She shivers inside when the lips touch her. Siwon has never let her felt this way whenever they make out for fun. Amber pries to kiss her deeper as he continues to lean nearer to her. Krystal slowly returned the kiss which make Amber smile in the kisses, but still gladly respond to her.

 

These two make out at the mall a little while more before they intertwined their fingers and went back to Jung’s house.