Chapter 41

Melted Heart

 

Few Days Later

“I am getting addicted to this.”

“To what?”

“This! Taeyeon hospitalized with his foot wrapped up and Yuri got his arm dislocated. This is like the best plan that worked!” Siwon laughed evilly.

“So what are you going to do next? It’s hard to do something bad again with them all being careful now.” Donghae reasoned out with Siwon.

“I was thinking.. about the girls.”

“You want to them?!”

“No! Even if I wanted.. I will just devour the little American instead. For the two bigger Americans.. it will be better if something fun is added to their lives.” Siwon smirked at the thought of his evil plan.

 

-

“Exams are coming up, I don’t know if I can cope with my subjects!” Tiffany slammed her pen on her book as she messed her hair, feeling frustrated.

“Hey, relax. I’m here to help you isn’t it? Now, drink this cooling juice up and we will start looking at the ones you are not sure of okay?”

“I don’t want to read anymore, Taeng” Tiffany pouted cutely at her boyfriend.

“Tiff..”

Tiffany shut her boyfriend up by kissing him before he could start talking. “Mmmm Fa..ny..” Taeyeon moaned in the kisses when Tiffany changed her position and sat on his hip.

“Mmm gghh..” Tiffany moaned even louder than Taeyeon when she felt Taeyeon’s arms moving around her back, sending chills up her spine.

“Wait!” Taeyeon broke the kiss when he realized Tiffany’s hand is inside his shirt.

“Fany, we are going too far.” Taeyeon took Tiffany’s hand away from his stomach.

“What far?” Tiffany leans her head in and continues to kiss Taeyeon’s neck vigorously. Something is really wrong with Tiffany.

“Are you all of the sudden, baby?” Taeyeon said as he lifted Tiffany’s face off him.

“Maybe.” Tiffany said shyly and grabbed his neck. “Do you want to have a piece of me?” Tiffany whispered seductively at Taeyeon’s ears. He swallowed his saliva when he starts to feel warm at Tifany’s touchiness.

“Woah woah, hold up! Fany, what is wrong with you?!”

“Why?! Is it wrong?!”

“It’s definitely wrong, baby! We cannot do this.”

“You’re right. Oh my god what am I doing..” Tiffany slapped her forehead realizing what she had been doing. “I’m so sorry, Taeng..”

“Fany, we are still young, we should not rush things. Understand?” Taeyeon reasoned out to his girlfriend with raging hormones.

“I know. I love you, Taeng. You are like the perfect man ever.” Tiffany gave Taeyeon a peck before they continue to study.

 

~~

Jessica and Yuri went back to Jung’s apartment for family dinner. They didn’t bring Taeny along because Tiffany and Krystal got a fight the last time they met. However they didn’t tell Mr and Mrs Jung about it, they just told them that they have something on, that’s why they could not join tonight.

“Krys, can I talk to you?” Jessica walked to her sister who is switching the channels at the living room.

“What for?”

“Can you change this attitude of yours?! I’m asking politely!” Jessica angered at her sister’s stupid attitude.

“Oh, if you don’t like it then don’t talk to me! For your info, I learn it from you!” Krystal slammed the remote and banged her sister as she walked passes her.

“Hey, why did you guys quarrel again?” Yuri walked to Jessica and back hugged his girlfriend.

“I did not! She is the one who..” Jessica yelled at Yuri which caused her parents to see it.

 

“Are you guys okay?” Jessica’s father asked with worry.

“Yeah, dad.. We are fine.. it’s just.. well.. nevermind. I will go up and find Krystal.”

Jessica's father misunderstood and thought Jessica had a fight with Yuri instead of Krystal.

“Yuri, I hope you won’t let me down. I assumed that you will be the one for my daughter, make sure you treat her well.”

“Yes sir. Of course! I love her. I will treasure her, I promise.”

~~

 

“Krystal, please. I want to have a talk with you nicely.” Jessica talked nicely behind the door to ask for permission to go in.

“Come in.” Krystal said coldly to her sister.

 

“What? Straight to the point.”

“Okay… How do you get to know Hoya?”

“I just know. What is wrong with it?”

“What happen to your face?” Jessica realized her sister’s swollen face after so long. She didn’t noticed it because of her makeup. But now it is all removed, Jessica found her loving sister is hurt.

“Nothing.”

“Krystal! What happen?! Did someone hit you?!”

“It’s none of your business!”

“Krystal, what happen to you?! Where is the nice sweet girl I know?! Where did my beloved sister go?!”

Krystal’s eyes starts to feel blurry. Tears started rolling down her cheeks. Krystal wiped her tears and hugged her sister. “Unnie…” Krystal started to cry in her sister’s arms. Jessica was shocked with Krystal’s sudden emotions. She did not know what to do but just stay in her sister’s arm to comfort her.

 

After few minutes of crying, the sisters broke the hug and Krystal smiles at her sister. She is trying to act strong in front of her sister. “I’m sorry for being rude..”

“It’s okay.. what happen to your face?” Jessica caresses her sister’s injured cheek with concern.

“Nothing.. I just.. just.. knocked my face at the pillar accidentally. Didn’t see what is in front of me. Haha.” Krystal faked a laugh to ease her sister’s worry.

“How.. How is Taengo oppa?”

“Ah.. he is fine after a few stitches. But his ankle is still not perfectly fine yet.”

“Send my regards.. Hope he get well soon..” Krystal said with guilt.

“What about Yuri oppa?”

“He dislocated his arm.. but he will recover in a week.” Jessica smile at her sister being so concerned with her friends.

“Unnie I’m.. I’m sorry.” Krystal hugged her sister again. Jessica thought Krystal felt bad about her bad temper but actually, the true meaning of Krystal’s apology is the harm she has brought to the boys.

 

-

“I’m so afraid that I might fail Math..”

“Don’t worry, you know everything that you need to know. Just do your best.” Taeyeon squeezed Tiffany’s hand to boost her confidence.

“Hey Tiffany. Good luck for your test.” Hoya went to her and offers a handshake.

Taeyeon stare at the boy but Tiffany kindly accepts the offer.  “Thank you Hoya. You too”

 

“Have you do it?” Siwon said on the other line.

“Yes..”

“Good. I’ll see you tonight.”

Krystal hanged up the phone and shouted with frustration. She had no choice but to do it, because Siwon threatened in making sure she will lose her ity if she don’t and she knew she could not get rid of Siwon.

Krystal is hiding in one of the cubical in SOSHI high. She sneaked into the school with Siwon and Donghae’s help. All she has to do is something that violates her conscience.