Chapter 64

Melted Heart

OMG guys, sorry for making you guys wait for so long!!! I promise to finish this story asap okay?!

Anyways it is ending like soon, real soon. :D

 

Here you go! Enjoy~ Thank you subscribers <333

 

“Tae.. I can’t breathe..”

“Ah.. mian hae..” Taeyeon broke the hug and stare adoringly at Tiffany’s pretty eyes.

“Promise me you’ll take care of yourself okay?” Tiffany caress her lover's face adoringly.

“Mmm! You too.. okay?” Taeyeon said with his eyes getting teary.

Tiffany’s eyes filled up with tears when she saw how tough Taeyeon is trying to be in front of her. But she didn’t want to cry. She wants to bid farewell with Taeyeon with a happy heart.

“We will meet soon. Just few more months. Be good, ok? Sarang.”

Taeyeon nodded many times like a kid and wipe the tears that has rolled down his cheek.

Tiffany helped him to wipe away too and plant a kiss on his lips.

 

“Okay, thanks guys for sending me off.” Tiffany flashes her eye smile at her beloved friends.

“Take care.” Yuri said and gave Tiffany a hug.

Jessica glared at them hugging and pulled Yuri back. “Hahahah” Yuri laughed at Jessica’s black face. She is being jealous of her best friend? Yuri thought it is really cute.

“We will be waiting for you, Tiff. Love you.” Jessica said and gave Tiffany a warm hug.

Tiffany also shared hugs with Krystal and Amber before she grabs the handle of her lugguage.

“Okay, bye guys. Bye baby.”

Tiffany walked away as she drag her luggage with her.

Taeyeon’s eyes never left her back view. His tears started rolling down his cheeks uncontrollably.

Tiffany turned back one last time as she passed her passport to the security.

 

Taeyeon mouthed “i love you” to the girl with his crying face. Tiffany starts to heat up and a tear dripped. “i love you too” She mouthed back and tried her best to flash her eye smile with tears to her beloved. Taeyeon smile back at the girl and wave before she goes through the gate.

~~

 

6 months have passed.

Taeyeon has been working in Parks Industry for 4 months now and he is coping really well. The CEO of the company adores Taeyeon so much. He is exposed to many different company functions and events as a representative for the company. Taeyeon has met many clients and made profits for the company. The CEO and him got really close in this short period of time.

“You have to meet my daughter. I’m sure you guys can click well.”

“Sure. I think she will be a great respectable person just like you, sir.”

-

Next Day

Mr Park has arranged a meeting for Taeyeon and his daughter at a café.

Taeyeon being a gentleman, reaches 15minutes earlier to wait for the lady.

“Hi!” The lady walked up when she saw the back view of the only guy who wore formal in this café.

“BoA noona?! Ah, sorry for being informal. Miss BoA ssi..” Taeyeon stood up and bowed at the girl who he recognized.

“Kim Taeyeon! You are my dad’s elite worker?! ” She was equally shocked.

“Hahah yes, that’s right. Please sit.”

“Taeyeon ah, you can talk to me comfortably.”

“But you’re CEO’s daughter..”

“But I am also your friend. Right?” BoA laughed.

Taeyeon felt glad to meet BoA senior again even after she graduated a year before him.

“You’re quite successful now huh, Taeyeon? My dad really likes you. I think.. he is trying to pair us up. Hahaha”

“What?! Really? But.. He knows I have a girlfriend.”

“Oh, Tiffany? You guys are still together?! Wow! How is she? She is a really lovely girl.”

“She’s doing great. She’s having her graduation over at San Francisco now.. She will be coming back soon.”

“I can’t believe your love for her is so strong.” BoA praised Taeyeon.

“I can’t believe myself too.” Taeyeon joked back.

 

Taeyeon and BoA spent the whole day catching up. He is really happy and comfortable with BoA. She is just like his own sister.

“Oh. Taeyeon!” BoA turned back and called for Taeyeon who was walking back to his car, after sending the girl home.

“Deh, noona?”

“I’ve a boyfriend. Don’t worry. I will tell dad to stop matching us together. Well, he could be even glad if we are best friends right?”

“Yes. Best friend! Or even treated like a family member.”

“Have a safe ride, Taeyeon.” BoA waved to him before Taeyeon drove off with a smile.

-

“Fany ah.. luckily I didn’t meet a fangirl of mine. If not It will be hard to reject her. Haha” Taeyeon smile to the photo that is placed right in front of his steering wheel. He placed a holder with Tiffany’s photo in in front of his steering wheel, so whenever he drives, he will feel much better with Tiffany there with him.

RING RING

“Yobuseyo.” Taeyeon greeted the person on the line.

“TAEYEON!!! TIFFANY!!! SHE..”

“WHAT?! WHAT HAPPEN?”

“SHE.. URGH I..”

“JESSICA! HURRY UP TELL ME WHAT HAPPEN TO HER?!”

“COME BACK HOME RIGHT NOW. I CAN’T SPEAK HERE. DRIVE CAREFULLY OKAY?!”

Taeyeon cut off the phone call and threw his phone on the passenger seat. He start his car quickly and drove off immediately. His face is so worried and scared. He is afraid something bad might happen to his lover. “Fany.. please please be okay.” He mutters to himself and started praying hard.

 

Taeyeon drove right in front of the front gate. He did not bother to park his car properly. He slammed the car door and ran inside without locking his car.

“SICA!!!” He shouted as soon as he saw Jessica sitting on the couch with Yuri beside her.

Taeyeon’s voice shivers at the thought that something bad will happen. He started to tear up.

Jessica turned around and stood up.

 

“Taeyeon..” She placed her arm on Taeyeon’s shoulder after she walked to him.

Taeyeon waited for her to continue.. he is afraid to hear whatever she is going to say. He is not ready.

“Taeyeon…” She called one more time.

Taeyeon unknowingly started tearing. His eyes are red and watery. “W-What..?” He did not know what to say.

“Jessica.. p-p..please.. tell..t-tell me..” He tried his best to speak without tearing but tears kept rolling down his cheeks.