Chapter 27

Melted Heart

 

DRUM ROLLS FORRRRRRRR~~~~

 

YULSIC !!!!

Enjoy!~

 

Jessica felt Yuri’s touch, but she quickly retreat her hand. She then gives him an awkward smile.

Yuri felt hurt when Jessica moves her hand away. His face immediately frowns sadly.

“It’s wrong Yuri. You have a girlfriend.” Jessica said because she didn’t want him to misunderstand that she did it on purpose hurting him.

Yuri stops frowning and look up at Jessica emotionlessly. Now is Jessica’s turn to look down feeling sad. Yuri took back her hand and lifted her chin, forcing her to look at him. Their eyes met, sharing contact for so long. Neither one wants to break the contact.

“We broke up yesterday.” Yuri said. His eyes didn’t leave the ice princess.

Jessica was surprised by what she heard. “W-Why?” She felt mix emotions, sad and happy.

“Because.. I don’t love her.” Yuri realized only after Yoona asked him that question.

“I love you..” Yuri said sincerely to the Ice Princess. He didn’t let go of the hand as he leave his seat and kneel with one knee, beside the girl sitting.

“I’ve always only love you, Sica..”

 

Jessica felt touched at Yuri’s words. Tears are filling her eyes.

“I’m afraid..” Jessica said with her voice slightly change because of the tears.

“Of what?” Yuri look at Jessica with those gentle and caring eyes.

“You’ll break my heart like how DongHae..”

“No! I won’t! I love you. I really do, Sica..” Yuri cut off Jessica’s sentence and got all agitated.

“I know.. but..”

“Give us a chance please?” Yuri begged the girl, which cause his tears slowly rolling down the cheeks.

Jessica remove her hands from Yuri’s once again…

……..

……

....

..

….

……

……..

………

& wipe his tears with her thumb.

“Okay.” She said

 

Yuri’s heart glow immediately when he heard the word. He smile like a kid and jumped up at Jessica, giving her a big warm hug.

“I love you so so much..” Yuri said within sobs.

“I love you too..” Jessica reply and cried with him.

"Really?" Yuri was happy yet shocked to hear that so quickly from her.

"I hate to admit but.. I've always been in love with you ever since you said you like me." Jessica blush with tears.

 

Finally after so long, Yuri gets to hear the ice princess saying these 3 words to him. This is the happiness moment of his life.

Yuri went back after their dinner.

“Bye princess.” His smile never left his face ever since Jessica accepted him.

“Bye~” Jessica waved cutely at Yuri, which makes him smile even wider.

Yuri press Jessica’s cheeks, adoring the cute girl’s face. “Yah.” Jessica pouts at Yuri’s actions.

“Love you.” Yuri plants a kiss at Jessica’s cheek and left with a cute wave.

Jessica blush madly and wave back shyly.

After she saw his figure disappear along the corridor, she closes the door and couldn’t stop smiling to herself.

 

-

 

Next Day

Tiffany went to knock on Jessica’s door in the morning as usual.

“Coming!” Tiffany heard Jessica’s voice inside. She feels weird because her voice is always annoyed, but this time she is like.. acting cute?

“Hey fany~” Jessica smile cheekily at her friend. “Come in!” Jessica enthusiastically pulled Tiffany in.

“What’s that face?” Tiffany stares at her friend weirdly.

“What?!” Jessica didn’t look at Tiffany as she continues to fix her hair through the mirror. Smiling as she is doing it. Tiffany is still confused by the sudden change of Jessica.

KNOCK KNOCK

“I’ll get it.” Tiffany went to the door and saw Yuri smiling happily with a lunch box in his hands.

“Oh hi Yuri, come in.”

“Hi Tiffany~ .. Hi baby!” Yuri ran in and hugged Jessica after greeting Tiffany.

Jessica turned her body immediately when she heard her lover’s voice. “Hehehe” Jessica giggles cutely as Yuri back hugged her.

Tiffany is still next to the door. Shock at everything she sees.

“For you. It’s made of love” Yuri said and makes a heart shape over his head cutely.

Jessica hit Yuri’s arm shyly because of his sweet gesture. “Thank you..” She smile and hug the lunch box.

“Open it!!!”

Jessica opens the box and saw 2 heart shape sandwiches. “Aww!!! You’re so sweet!” Jessica gives Yuri a peck on his cheek and flushed immediately. Yuri smile happily at the sudden reward from his beloved princess.

Tiffany is still frozen at her place staring at the couple’s interaction.

“Oh Tiff.. Look at you.” Jessica chuckled at her friend and walk pass her.

Yuri took Jessica’s stuffs and holds her hand as she limp out the room with Tiffany still standing at the door.

“Are you leaving or not?” Jessica stares at Tiffany coldly.

Tiffany then got back to reality and starts to jump at Jessica.

“You guys are together?!” She grabs Jessica’s shoulder.

“Hmm.. Yes..” Jessica’s face turns red when she admits it. She looked down at the ground to hide her shyness.

Tiffany eyes open even wider and look at Yuri who is smiling like a winner.

“CONGRATS!!!!” Tiffany jumped up and down in front of the couple.

 

Tiffany couldn’t be more than envy at the new couple.

How I wish we could be like them.. – Tiffany thought and sighs at the thought of Taeyeon appearing in her head.

 

~~

The 3 of them walked to class together. Taeyeon was shock that Hoya did not fetch Tiffany to school today. In fact it’s.. Yuri?! – Taeyeon thought when he saw his friend walking behind them.

“Hey bud!” Yuri greet as he saw his friend.

“Hey..”

“I’ve something to tell you!” Yuri bends down next to Taeyeon’s face.

Taeyeon look at Yuri curiously. “Jessica is now mine.” He whisper to Taeyeon and went back to his desk and grinned at his friend.

Taeyeon was equally shock like Tiffany. “What about Yoona?!” Taeyeon mouthed at his friend.

“You’ve been losing out a lot, buddy. I’ll fill you in when we are back at dorm.” He smirks at his friend playfully.

Taeyeon knew Yuri is not kidding about Jessica and him. He notices Jessica and Yuri always look at each other and smile for no reasons during lesson.

He felt happy for his friend. After chasing Jessica ever since middle school, he finally have the girl he always love.

I hope you’ll treat her right, Yul. Don’t be like my dad.. – Taeyeon thought