Chapter 35

Melted Heart

 

Taeyeon retrieve his head when he realizes what he was doing. He was so mad and shocked at himself.

Tiffany felt something is wrong as she felt Taeyeon’s breath no longer near her. She starts opening her eyes and found Taeyeon was backed away from her. Their lips have not even touched.

Her heart broke once again. She was so angry that she did not want to look at Taeyeon. She took the first aid kid and slam it shut as she made her way back to the kitchen.

 

Taeyeon noticed Tiffany angry at him. He quickly chased the girl.

Taeyeon grabs Tiffany’s hand and turn her body around. “Fany..”

“What?!” Tiffany replied with annoyance and stared at him furiously.

“I .. I didn’t want to do this.. before I ask.. you.. for..”

“What are you talking about, Taeyeon?” Taeyeon knew Tiffany is angry with him because she called his name instead of his nickname.

“I want to bring you to a date.” Taeyeon said quickly before Tiffany gets any angrier.

“What?” Tiffany’s voice softens. Her anger disappears but replaced with confusion.

“I want to woo you, Tiffany Hwang.” Taeyeon said with so many emotions and confidence.

Taeyeon look at Tiffany’s eyes but realizes she is not looking back at him. However, he is happy that she did not reject him.

“Are you free this Saturday?” Taeyeon continues to talk when he notices Tiffany is staring at him blankly. She might not hear him.

Tiffany thought she heard it wrongly at first, but when Taeyeon asked if she is available for the date, she couldn’t help to feel butterflies in her stomach.

“I.. I.. I think so..” Tiffany said but still bewildered by what Taeyeon is saying.

“Good. I will bring you out okay? Good night, Fany ah.” Taeyeon said sweetly to the girl who is still looking blank. He tapped her head cutely before he leave.

Tiffany is still standing at the position with the first aid kit still in her hand.

 

 

-

 

Yuri slept on the sofa when Jessica came back with the towel. She wraps it around the sleeping form as she gently rubs his hair with the towel. Jessica wants to remove his wet clothes but felt embarrassed as soon as she thinks about it. She left him like this until the next morning.

 

The both of them slept on the sofa, Jessica who changed into dry clothes are wet too because they slept hugging. Yuri’s eyes tries to open as he felt bright light shining at him. He opens his eyes slowly to see a sleeping form in his arms.He smile when he saw the girl that he love looks like an angel with the sun shining at her white face. Yuri then realizes he smell bad because of his clothes. “Ugh..” He softly groaned.

Jessica slightly moves her body as she snuggle closer to him. He chuckled as it feels ticklish with her head and hands at his chest. She woke up when she felt Yuri’s body moving as he laughs.

“Hm..” Jessica opens her eyes slowly and saw Yuri smiling sweetly at her. She couldn’t help but flush as she noticed he has been staring at her sleeping the whole time.

“You’re awake..” Jessica leave the sofa and stands up as she look at Yuri who is still smiling at her.

“I stink.” Yuri said and made a disgusted face at himself.

Jessica giggled at the kkab Yul. “Go and bathe. I will get you some clothes.”

 

“Sica..” Yuri called for the girl as he sits up from his lying position.

The girl turned and looked at Yuri with a question mark on her face.

“You look beautiful even in the morning..” Yuri said and smirk cheekily at the girl, causing her to blush madly again this morning. “Hurry go and bathe.” Jessica said and turned away from him as she started to smile crazily without him looking.

 

After showering, Yuri changed to the biggest top Jessica have and a uni black track pants.

“I luvvvvvvvv you so much for giving me this tee to wear, baby.” Yuri pulled the ends of the shirt as he looks at it. Jessica laughed with her hands covering at Yuri wearing the ‘I am a ’ tee.

Yuri smile at the laughter he missed so much. He went to sit beside Jessica and wrap his arms around the girl who is still jumping up and down laughing at his t-shirt. Jessica then stops laughing when Yuri hugs her by the side. She smile slightly and touched those arms that are wrapping around her.

“Can I explain now? About that night?” Yuri said softly as he leans his head on the princess’ shoulder.

Jessica nodded her head thrice cutely, like a kitten everyone who loves to adore.

 

“I was held back by Yoona when I was about to leave. She said she was hungry. Well, I couldn’t leave her dying with hunger, I will be like such a badass .. which I already am, I guess. So I went to cook her instant ramen because it could be done in a few minutes. I went back to call her to eat and she just pulled me to her. After that.. is what you saw.. BUT! I was trying to break free I swear! I didn’t enjoy the kiss at all! She did it to me forcefully! I was like.. being !”

Jessica giggled after Yuri said the last word. She knew she was wrong to misunderstand him even before him explaining. “I knew it..” Jessica smirks and gives Yuri a peck on the lips.

“Sorry for being angry even when.. you’re a victim yourself.” Jessica whispered to Yuri’s ears as she put her arms around his neck affectionately.

 

“I’m sorry I’ve hurt you baby..*SNEEZE* I know I promise I will not but I didn’t..” Jessica kisses Yuri on the lips to shut him up, even though Yuri caught a cold. Yuri smiles within their kiss and his tongue tries to ask for entrance. Jessica did not open because she wants to .

Yuri tried and tried to open but Jessica just keep giggling inside, not giving him a chance.

Yuri slowly leans in, causing Jessica to lie down on the sofa with him on top. Her hand didn’t let go of his neck. She continues to pull his head in. While Yuri's hand unknowingly touches her thigh as he leans in which cause Jessica to moan unknowingly.

That is when Jessica opens . Yuri took the chance to insert his tongue. He smiles in his mind because he won in opening his beloved’s mouth. Jessica smacks his hand away but still continues to moan loudly as Yuri starts to dominate her in the tongue battle.

 

“I love you baby..” Yuri breaks the kiss when they finally need to breathe.

“I love you too” Jessica smile and lean her nose against his affectionately.

 

-

 

Saturday

“Oh my god…” Tiffany pants heavily as she looks at herself at the mirror.

She have been doing her makeups and adjusting her hair for the past 2 hours. Today is the day she and Taeyeon have the date. Finally the official date she has waited for so long ever since she met him.

“Cool down Tiff~” Jessica puts her hands on the girl’s shoulder and smile at her through the mirror reflection.

“I can’t.. I..” Tiffany stutters unconsciously.

“I wonder if Sica baby behaves like you when she goes out on a date with me.” Yuri laughed as he looks at the Tiffany who is nervous.

“Shut up!” Jessica threw a pillow she grabbed from Tiffany’s bed and throw it harshly at her boyfriend sitting on the floor, who is teasing her.

 

“*SNEEZE* *SNEEZE* *SNEEZE*”

“Sorry baby.. It’s my fault that you’re sick. I’ll get some cold pills.” Jessica pouted sadly, caressing Yuri’s cheeks as she left the room to get him medicine.

“I’m glad everything is fine with the two of you.” Tiffany said as she smiles at the couple behind her through the mirror reflection as she continues to powder her face.

 

 

“Yuri have you had any idea where is he bringing me today? Or what are his plans?” Tiffany asked Yuri who is lying comfortably against the wall in her room.

“Relax Tiffany! I believe Taeyeon will make this date memorable. Besides, he is all independent with this date. I wanted to help but he didn’t let me.”

“Good that he didn’t let you.” Jessica went to lay on her boyfriend’s lap after she came back.

Yuri threatens Jessica by frowning with his jaw jutting out because his beloved just disapproved him. Jessica returns him a fist in front of his face. Both of them acting like they hated each other and want to start fighting  but they soon laugh at their childish behavior.

Yuri brush Jessica’s hair affectionately and stares at the beautiful face.