Chapter 69 - End

Melted Heart

 

5 years later

“KATE & ASHLEY! Come back here right now! Wash your hands before you EAT!” Tiffany sternly scolded the twins.

“Gosh, why are you so fierce towards them?” Taeyeon came from behind, holding onto the plates with chicken wings.

“Kids have to be taught like this.”

“You’re so motherly already.” Taeyeon kissed Tiffany’s cheek before heading towards the kitchen and bring more food over to the backyard.

 

“So.. is Krystal and Amber coming to Dashiel’s first year celebration?” Tiffany asked the blonde.

“Of course. They will be back from their honeymoon in an hour’s time.”

“Sweet. What about Yoona and Donghae?”

“Yup, coming. Speaking of Yoona, after getting married with Donghae, she has been living like a rich housewife. I saw her name in the top regulars of Boutique Spa! She is living her life like a boss.”

Tiffany and Jessica laughed together.

“What’s so funny about, girls?” BoA came with little Henry.

“Pani noona, Sica noona!” The 3 year old boy obediently called the  aunties.

“Hi BoA hyungsoo” Tiffany greeted her sister-in-law.

“Hey BoA unni. Where is Leo?”

“He is parking his car. This little rascal needs to use the toilet, so I brought him in first.”

 

“Oh my god.. Bathing Dashiel is the worst war I’ve gone to.” Yuri came out carrying the 1 year old boy on his arms.

“That’s because you’re lousy, Yul.” Taeyeon came back with 3 plates of beef.

“Whatever Tae! Wait till you face it!”

“Yup, I know, very soon.”

 

“Baby, Dashiel uses the toys and splashed water at me again.” Yuri complained as he walked towards his wife. “Awww.. come here.” Jessica walked over to the pouting Yuri with Kate and Ashley holding each side of her hands. Jessica planted a kiss on Yuri’s lips and chuckled at how wet is he.

“Hmm but you look really hot now.” Jessica whispered softly, afraid that her children might hear her.

“Oh.. do you want another child?” Yuri smirked.

“No! I’m not a sow. Three is more than enough!What more I immediately produce the twins after we married. Look at Tiffany and Taeyeon! They enjoyed their life around the world but not me!!!!”

 

“Hahahaha” Taeyeon laughed at Jessica but got cloth thrown at his face in return.

“How about you, fany baby? Do you want another one?” Taeyeon said as he rubs adoringly at Tiffany’s tummy.

“Let this big bump come out first, then I’ll decide.”  Tiffany flashes her eye smile at her husband for eternity.

 

THE END

 

Who knew Jessica could gave birth to three little rascals? Hahaha

Thank you for reading! :D I will make a new story when I have the ample time again. Till then, see you soon locksmiths and sone! <3

Stay subscribed to me <3