Chapter 47

Melted Heart

 

Taeyeon woke up as he felt the sun shone on his face. He uses his hand to cover the glaring sight and turn to face the beautiful white figure beside him. He smile as he moved his fingers along her back, from her shoulders to her back. Then he wrapped his arms around her body to give her warmth. The girl who felt someone hugging her from the back, groaned a little before she tilt her head to see a handsome bed hair boy smiling at her.

“Morning princess.”

“Morning.. tae” Tiffany said with her morning husky voice. Taeyeon thinks it is really y with the voice and it turns him on already. “Fany..” Taeyeon whispered seductively before he starts kissing Tiffany’s neck and slowly down her shoulders.

Tiffany giggled at the touch of Taeyeon’s lips on her body. “ Tae, it’s itchy..”

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

“Tiffany, wake up!”

Taeyeon jumped up at the sudden knock on the door. Tiffany grabbed the blanket to cover her body surprised too.

“I’m up, dad!”

“Open the door!”

“Errr…I.. I am in the shower!” Tiffany quickly took her clothes and ran to the toilet . Taeyeon gulped at the sight of the bouncing of Tiffany’s when she ran.

Oh my god, Kim Taeyeon STOP! – Taeyeon thought

“Okay, I will wait for you downstairs. Pack your stuffs and get down once you’re done. Better don’t be late for our flight.”

“Got it!”

 

Taeyeon remembers that Tiffany is going to the airport in an hour time. He did not know what to do. He felt so lost as he lies on the bed and stare at the ceiling blankly. Tiffany came out awhile later after her shower. She ruffles her hair with her towel, water dripping down from her messy hair.

Taeyeon plunge to the girl and pinned her on the wall, kissing the girl hard. Tiffany was surprised at her lover’s actions at first but followed his lips. Taeyeon kissed her passionately, with his hands around her waist. “mmm.. tae” Tiffany moaned in the sloppy kisses Taeyeon is giving.

Tiffany didn’t like it because she feels different in the kiss Taeyeon is giving her. She finally pushed him away and saw his face filled with tears. “Oh my, tae.” Tiffany wiped the boy’s tears with her towel, worried for him.

“What’s wrong?”

“I..I..I can’t.. seem to..”

“Tae..”

 

“Promise me you’ll contact me.”

“I promise.” Tiffany shakes her pinky with Taeyeon and gave a kiss on his cheek.

“I’ll wait for you.”

“Tae.. you don’t have to.. if you…”

“No! I will wait. I promise.” Taeyeon kissed Tiffany one last time before they separated.

 

Taeyeon walked to the balcony in Tiffany’s room and tried to escape from there, since Tiffany’s father is downstairs. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” The couple shared another infinity hug before they let go of each other. Taeyeon jumped his way to the ground and hid behind the backyard. He has to wait for Tiffany and her father to leave, then he could make his way out.

 

Tiffany finally went down with her luggage after making her father to wait so long. They left  with their chauffeur ready with the car in front of their house. Tiffany looked back and smile at Taeyeon who is peeping at her from afar. She shed a tear before closing the door behind her.

Taeyeon cried as soon as he couldn’t see Tiffany in sight.

 

 

Jessica and the rest send Tiffany off at the airport, but not Taeyeon. Tiffany didn’t want him to be there to make her heart ache looking at his crying face again.

All of them tear as soon as they got emotional. Tiffany couldn’t control herself as soon as she went to the boarding gate. She took her phone and called Taeyeon.

“F-Fany?”

“Tae..Tae.. I..”

“Fany, hey.. are you okay? What is wrong?” Taeyeon start to worry as he heard sobs from the other line.  “I’m missing you already.. Tae..”

Taeyeon took in a deep breath, holding the tears but eventually it leaked because he had store too much tears in his eyes. He tried his best to not speak with his quiver voice. “Fany.. I miss you too.. I love you. Promise me you will take care of yourself okay? I don’t want you to cry, no matter I see it or not. Stay happy…”

“I..

Tiffany’s father rushed her to end the call since they are boarding already.

“I love you Tae.. I have to go. I promise I will live everyday happily.. you too.. okay?”

“Contact me when you reached there okay?”

“I will. I definitely will. Bye Taeng.. my love.”

“Bye baby. Love you.”

-

 

“Once again, I lose my best friend. How great is my life.” Jessica said sarcastically.

Yuri hugged his sulky girl by the side. “Awww don’t whine! I’m here, aren’t I ?”

“But I need a friend. A best friend. MY best friend. Who is only Tiffany!”

“I know I know.. but at least you still have me. I can be your best friend too!”

Jessica rests her hand on Yuri’s lap while she lean her head on his shoulder.

“I am sure there is someone who is feeling much more miserable than you right now..”

Yuri and Jessica sigh as they felt sorry for Taeyeon. Taeyeon has overcome so much for his relationship with Tiffany but they ended up separating again.

“Shall we call Taeyeon to join us?”

“Sure. I think he is in his dorm. Let me call him.” Yuri kissed Jessica’s cheek before he stood up and went to call Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon rejected Yuri’s offer. He wants some time alone. Yuri didn’t agree to let him be alone but Taeyeon assured Yuri that he is fine and will not do anything silly, so he need not worry about it.

 

-

“So do you like strawberries more or chocolate? Hmm.. for me I love chocolate flavours!”

Krystal rolled her eyes at the boy who has been talking to her himself for the past hour ever since she left her house. He has been spamming questions to know more about her but Krystal just ignore and roll her eyes. Sometimes she reply with one word answer which made Amber really glad that she is listening to him even though she seemed that she didn’t care.

 

“OH MY GODDDDDD!!!!” Krystal ran into a shop.

She is doing window shopping alone but well not alone since Amber followed her. Amber smile at the different sight of Krystal. He stared lovingly at the girl who is aweing at the pretty handbags on the shelf. He stuffed his hands in his pockets as he enjoys the sight of her.

“HEY! I saw it first!”

“But I take it first, sorry.” The girl said ily to Krystal which caused her to blow up even more.

“I SAID IT’S MINE!” Krystal roughly grabbed the bag from the girl.

The girl did not let go and tried to snatch with Krystal. The sales person is trying hard to do something but they are equally lost on what to do.

“Okay, you know what I’m paying for this bag for 300 bucks” Krystal digged her purse and took out her credit card.

“I am paying it for 500!” The girl on the other hand fights with Krystal.

The sales person who initially is going to take the card from Krystal paused when the other girl pushes her card. The two girls continue increase their own biddings for the bag. Everyone in the shop is staring at them. Amber knew it is not going to be a good sight, so he budge in.

“Excuse me miss, you can take the bag if you want.” Amber said to the unknown lady, which caused Krystal even madder at his action.

 Amber took Krystal’s hand but she tried to break free. However Amber did not let go of her. He smiles back at her instead.

“Baby, enough. I know you like to fight for something when you shop AS A HOBBY but look at this lady, she needs this bag badly. Just give it to her. We have already have it at home.”

Krystal looked at Amber in shocked. She did not know what to say. The unknown lady gave a super jealous face at the couple and blew up with her face so red, embarrassed by Amber’s words.

“I'm sorry, miss. But if you could only afford that much, I apologize for my girlfriend's behaviour because she just love to make a scene with desperate shoppers. Let's go find another better person to quarrel, baby. This lady is too poor thing. She could hardly afford it.” Amber’s words filled with sarcasm and really hit the girl hard. She breathe so loudly because of anger and many bystanders are giggling at Amber’s attack on her.

“Thank you. Bye!” Amber said to the sales person who is speechless and waved to her as he walked out of the shop hold Krystal’s waist.

 

Krystal smiled brightly as she followed Amber’s own roleplay. She felt so good to see the lose with shame. Amber noticed Krystal kept smiling and couldn’t help but smile too.