Chapter 51

Melted Heart

Taeyeon's Birthday

 

 

DING DONG

“Coming!!!!” Krystal ran to the door and hug the guy in front of her.

“Ready to go?” Amber smile charmingly at Krystal which caused her to skip a beat.

“I’m still in my pajamas. Come!” Krystal held Amber's hand and pull him with her and they went up to her room.

 

“Which should I wear?” Krystal pointed at the five dresses she place on her bed. Amber laughed heartedly at the scene which caused Krystal to fume. “YAH! What are you laughing!!!” Krystal hit Amber repeatedly, causing Amber to defend himself. “Aigoo! You violent girl!” He managed to grab her both hands. Krystal rolled her eyes at him and tried to free her hands but Amber did not let go.

“Why can’t you be gentler to me?” Amber leaned nearer to Krystal’s face. Krystal felt his breath at her face. Her face immediately flushed madly and she looked away. “Are you not afraid I might leave you one day if you are like this?” Amber teased the girl when he saw her blushing.

“You dare?!” Krystal yelled at him. Amber laughed again. “Look! Here you go again.”

“So what?! Don’t love me anymore then. I WONT FORCE YOU!”

“Aww come on.. I’m just kidding..” Amber walked behind her and gave her a backhug as they face the dressing table’s mirror. Amber smile as he looked at the reflection. “We are such a compatible couple.” He said proudly.

“Of course.” Krystal finally smile again.

Usual childish fights like this is a norm between this couple. Even the minor things they could fight. But nevertheless they are still a very loving couple.

After preparing for an hour, Amber drove Krystal and family to the party location first, without Jessica.

-

 

 

“Baby!!!” Jessica shouted as soon as she opened the main door for her lover.

“Hey princess.” He sweetly plants a peck on her cheek and took a scan at his beloved after breaking the hug. “Hmm.. I’m jealous.”

“Jealous? Of what?” Jessica rests her hands around Yuri’s neck.

“So jealous of Mr Kim. My girlfriend dressed up so prettily just for his birthday!” Yuri pouted cutely as his rest his nose at hers. Jessica cutely giggled at Yuri’s jealousy towards his best friend.

“Aigoo.. why are you jealous because of this?” Jessica did not break their nose contact as she reply.

“Besides..” She breaks the contact and walk away from Yuri with her back facing him. Leaving him dumbfounded with her walking away. “It’s not for him. It’s for.. someone else”                     

                                     

Yuri smirks at the princess teasing him. “Oh, who is it?” He chased after her and hugs her from the back. “Someone really y.” Jessica lean back and whispered to his ears seductively, causing Yuri to shiver.

He swallowed his saliva and spin Jessica around. She yelped at the sudden action and was caught off guard by the next moment where Yuri is on top of her as they fall on the sofa.

“Yah!” Jessica slap Yuri’s shoulder as she pull down her dress which exposed her undies. Yuri gulped at the scene of Jessica’s Chanel leopard print underwear.

Jessica blushed madly as soon as she saw Yuri staring at her lower body. She pushed Yuri away, causing him to plop on the ground with his in pain. “We are late!” Jessica ran to the dining table and grabbed her clutch as she run to the door, trying to hide her tomato face by acting busy.

Yuri smile at the cute scene of his girlfriend running around frantically. It is so obvious that she is embarrassed by the way she acted. It is the first time he saw the lazy girl run though.

The poor boyfriend got up from his and rubs it a few times before he followed his girlfriend out of the house and drive to the country club.

-

 

“Where are they?!” Krystal said in annoyance as she sat on Amber’s lap.

“They are here!” Hayeon shouted as soon as she sees Jessica and Yuri walk to the rooftop.

“Sorry guys, we are late.” Yuri smile apologetically with his arm around Jessica’s waist.

“Where’s Taeyeon?” Mrs Kim asked in worried when she didn’t see Taeyeon with the couple.

“Taeyeon? He is not here yet?” Jessica said in shock. Yuri and Jessica shared eye contact for a while before Yuri take out his phone and started to call Taeyeon.

“Yah! This guy is not picking up!” Yuri kept calling and calling with irritancy.

 

~~

“He’s here!” Jonghyun shouted from afar.

Taeyeon was surprised at the number of people turning up. He thought is just a mini gathering. Jessica and Yuri actually invited his family, Yuri’s family, Jessica’s family, his classmates as well as his basketball team and coach.

“Woah..” He said softly as everyone starts to swarm around him to wish him a happy birthday. Finally after he greeted everyone, he went to take a sit beside Yulsic and Kryber after grabbing a cocktail from the waiter. “I thought it is just a long table dinner at the rooftop. This is actually looking like a outdoor club!”

“We know you love rooftops. That is why we find a rooftop party for you. Besides.. too many teenagers are here. It is better to have blasting music and DJ.” Jessica explained.

“Thank you so much guys. I know you spend quite a lot. Especially on the buffet.”

“Have you eaten?” Krystal asked in concern.

“Don’t drink with an empty stomach, Taeng.” Yuri warned Taeyeon.

 

“Ha.. yeah. Almost forgotten. Enjoy yourselves. I will grab some food.” Taeyeon went to the buffet table and start putting food on his plate.

“He looks lonely even though he is the main cast today..” Jessica said as she stares at Taeyeon who is alone, while everyone is in groups or two.

“Don’t worry..look.” Yuri smile at Jessica and fed her with a mouth of lobster.

Girls start to swarm around Taeyeon as usual. They take this chance since Tiffany isn't here. Or who knows if they had broken up. But Taeyeon just smile kindly to the girls and sneak out.

~

 

Taeyeon went to a spot with no one around and start to eat all by himself. Free from crowd and noise. Just him, the sky, his food and champagne.

“Fany ah.. It’s my birthday today..” He said bitterly and his tears unknowingly fall on his food. He wipes it and smile sadly as he stares at the sky. “I miss you..”